Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

FFK Doubts Reports Of Italian Man With Coronavirus In Nigeria. See His Reaction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Doubts Reports Of Italian Man With Coronavirus In Nigeria. See His Reaction (583 Views)

I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai / Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction / Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Doubts Reports Of Italian Man With Coronavirus In Nigeria. See His Reaction by Hunt27: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2020
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has said that there's something "suspicious" about the report of an Italian man being diagnosed with Coronavirus in Lagos.....

Source below
https://www..com.ng/something-doesnt-add-up-in-this-saga-ffk-doubts-reports/

Re: FFK Doubts Reports Of Italian Man With Coronavirus In Nigeria. See His Reaction by Lawgod247: 9:19am On Mar 04, 2020
Ok
Re: FFK Doubts Reports Of Italian Man With Coronavirus In Nigeria. See His Reaction by okomile(f): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2020
He should go to IDH to find out!

Another m........d fellow like Kemi ......

Both should jump into the lagoon and let us have peace.

grin
Re: FFK Doubts Reports Of Italian Man With Coronavirus In Nigeria. See His Reaction by Hunt27: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
okomile:
He should go to IDH to find out!

Another m........d fellow like Kemi ......

Both should jump into the lagoon and let us have peace.

grin
cheesy
Re: FFK Doubts Reports Of Italian Man With Coronavirus In Nigeria. See His Reaction by nazicartel(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Seriously I still doubt this virus issue in Nigeria... I'm seriously suspecting this government... I don't trust this govt... Don't really know why

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Know The Worth Of Fulani If They Go On Strike / Breaking: Court Suspends Hearing In Oshiomhole's Case / Kyari's Demise, What Awaits Aso Rock Cartels And Nigerians By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.