Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country (2094 Views)

ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Woman Butchered In Polling Unit Today Bloody Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by atmstyle: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
The grave and bloody video below is circulating on the internet now. It shows what appears to be the aftermath of a massacre in a bus.

There are dead people everywhere and people dying, vomiting blood every few seconds. No doctor in sight to save lives.

Our team analyzed this video and identified some French words, suggesting the incident occured in a Francophone African country.

Please, let us embrace peace and tolerance in the black world. I beg. Let us be our brother’s keeper. Abeg. What is this?!
Watch video (warning: disturbing scenes)

1 Share

Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by atmstyle: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
What crime did this woman there commit to deserve this? What crime did the others commit?
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by atmstyle: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blood is not something that should be shed like someone pouring water away.
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by DMerciful(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Watch your own video. You have over 12 people killed and dying, you're talking on only this woman!. Africans self!
atmstyle:
What crime did this woman there commit to deserve this? What crime did the others commit?
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by atmstyle: 12:17am On Mar 05, 2020
DMerciful:
Watch your own video. You have over 12 people killed and dying, you're talking on only this woman!. Africans self!
What did the over 12 dead people clearly seen in the video (RIP) do to deserve this kind of hot death? cry
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by bestel: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2020
Seems like a bus accident. Id say maybe in burkina faso or a neighbouring country.

2 Likes

Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by RuddyFusion(m): 1:12am On Mar 05, 2020
I wish someone can tell us what happened here
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by DMerciful(m): 2:41am On Mar 05, 2020
So why are you focusing on only one woman?
atmstyle:

What did the over 12 dead people clearly seen in the video (RIP) do to deserve this kind of hot death? cry
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by ursullalinda(f): 5:15am On Mar 05, 2020
Abeg can't watch so I can sleep peaceful.....May God heal our continent.
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 05, 2020
Whattttttttttt
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by Niccoloimhotep(m): 5:22am On Mar 05, 2020
shocked what the hell is wrong with Africa?
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by Sokosuji: 6:34am On Mar 05, 2020
Deaths everywhere...
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by guass(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2020
Pure Massacre

Opinion: Attackers who might have boarded same commercial bus with the victims, first of all asked them to lie down, thereafter abused the ladies before firing on their heads.
Character of a particular tribe in Africa, who have little or no value of human lives. The aim of the attackers was purely for massacre. Suspects like these are not spirits and are traceable.
UN should pls investigate
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by seunlayi(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2020
This is cruel
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by atmstyle: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
seunlayi:
This is cruel
It is. Did you see that guy vomitting blood? With each breath his life-blood was pouring out like water from a tap.
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
This doesn't look like a bus accident. Why are people dead on the floor while the supposed bus is intact?
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by atmstyle: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ardar:
This doesn't look like a bus accident. Why are people dead on the floor while the supposed bus is intact?
I agree. Bus accident cannot tamper with the women's clothes.
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by atmstyle: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
See this man lying down as if he is sleeping. cry

Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by APCHaram: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
atmstyle:

Bus accident cannot tamper with the women's clothes.

I saw the video yesterday.

It wasn't a bus accident.

The bus they were in did not look like it had an accident.

One of the victims (a male) who was barely alive was gushing blood from both his mouth and throat - a sign that he had his neck slit.

I believe this is some where in Central African Republic.

The women were raped no doubt about that.

This is the handwork of Fulanis who are making a comeback after they were driven out by the anti-balaka movement.

Somebody is arming and sending these fulanis to go back and attack Christians in Central African Republic and your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by atmstyle: 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
APCHaram:

I saw the video yesterday.

It wasn't a bus accident.

The bus they were in did not look like it had an accident.

One of the victims (a male) who was barely alive was gushing blood from both his mouth and throat - a sign that he had his neck slit.

I believe this is some where in Central African Republic.

The women were raped no doubt about that.

This is like the Tutsi massacre in Rwanda then. Africa should embrace peace. Chai. No doctor to even save anyone there.
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by atmstyle: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Sokosuji:
Deaths everywhere...
If these people knew the bus will drive them to untimely death, they wouldn't have boarded it. RIP to the dead.
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by APCHaram: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
atmstyle:

This is like the Tutsi massacre in Rwanda then. Africa should embrace peace. Chai. No doctor to even save anyone there.

The ongoing genocide and massacre going on in the middle belt being carried out by the Fulani with covet state backing you did not see it is Rwanda genocide of over 25yrs you are using as parallel.
Re: Bloody Video: Many Killed In An African Country by atmstyle: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
DMerciful:
DMerciful:
So why are you focusing on only one woman?
Oga, did you read the follow up sentence?
[quote author=atmstyle post=87157160]What crime did this woman there commit to deserve this? What crime did the others commit?[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

The Scam In Deby's Fight Against Boko Haram / Finally I Can Confirm Coronavirus Is For Me / Video: See How The Wife of Aguyi Ironsi Celebrated Her 96th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.