Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Kwara Removes Saraki’s Name From State Varsity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Removes Saraki’s Name From State Varsity (2497 Views)

Oyebanji Reiterates Commitment To State Varsity, Meets Union Leaders / Again, Ondo Amotekun ‘Deports’ 137 Northerners From State / Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kwara Removes Saraki’s Name From State Varsity by YungMillionaire: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2020
Many on this forum don't know this about me but I am actually quite close to some members of the Saraki family. Before the last election some of us told them to be wary about this otoge movement and quickly make peace with Jagagban. I remember one of Sarakis children (I won't mention name) clearly told me I was talking like a drunkard and there was nothing otoge can do to stop their father's re-election. The writing was on the wall but unfortunately they refused to see it. Anyway, what is done is done.
Re: Kwara Removes Saraki’s Name From State Varsity by juman(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
Olusola saraki was not a good person.
He was a politician that only concerned about what to eat.

Otogeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Kwara Removes Saraki’s Name From State Varsity by Sweeetheart(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2020
APCNig:
There is no need for this. I am a Kwaran, I know that Abubakar Olusola Saraki the uselss looter is currently in hell fire for enlaving my people for about 5 decades and even empowering his devilish son Bukola Saraki to continue with the enslavement. However, there is no need to try to erase his legacies. The devilish family did one or two things, let the people continue to see them. Politics without bitterness.

Read what you typed carefully bro? Are you being sarcastic or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malami Used Official Letter Headed Paper As Invitation For Son's Wedding- Photo / IPOB Killings: Enugu DSS Director Removed / Gov Willie Obiano Has Ordered Anambra People To Comply With The Sit-at Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.