Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,230 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (1259 Views)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by AkuYAY: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2020

Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by ProfessorBerlin(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bomboclat

Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by slimfit1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Gathering of failure

1 Like

Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by yarimo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
slimfit1:
Gathering of failure
shataaap

2 Likes

Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Citytrend: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
The guy above me is a comedian
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Okoroawusa: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
The man after my heart
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Afamed: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
slimfit1:
Gathering of failure
You can't be wailing year in year out
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by trutht828: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
yarimo:
shataaap

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's security. Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by OoduaFighter: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by yarimo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
trutht828:

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's security. Amen
and may God handles your life and destiny the same way GEJ and PDP handles BOKO HARAM. ameeeeeeeeeeeen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by trutht828: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
yarimo:
and may God handles your life and destiny the same way GEJ and PDP handles BOKO HARAM. ameeeeeeeeeeeen

If PDP is responsible for Boko Haram, may you be blessed. If APC is the secret sponsor of Boko Haram, may your life and destiny be ruined for ever.

1 Like

Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by yarimo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
trutht828:

If PDP is responsible for Boko Haram, may you be blessed. If APC is the secret sponsor of Boko Haram, may your life and destiny be ruined for ever.
kikikiki just say amen to that prayers. grin
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Buhari is best
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
trutht828:

Facts are facts Boko haram emerge in 2002 during Obasanjo's PDP government, it grew and flourished for 13 years under PDP governments, until Buhari's APC administration came in 2015 and started to neutralise them
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by AstroG: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
GenBuhari:

Facts are facts Boko haram emerge in 2002 during Obasanjo's PDP government, it grew and flourished for 13 years under PDP governments, until Buhari's APC administration came in 2015 and started to neutralise actualize them

Better

Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by slimfit1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Afamed:

Celebrity President
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by trutht828: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
GenBuhari:

Facts are facts Boko haram emerge in 2002 during Obasanjo's PDP government, it grew and flourished for 13 years under PDP governments, until Buhari's APC administration came in 2015 and started to neutralise them

And who said "attack on Boko Haram is attack on the north? Is it PDP or Buhari?
Who recruited Boko Haram members into the Nigeria Army? Is it PDP or Buhari?

If buhari is not sympathetic to Boko Haram, may your life be blessed. But if buhari has any sympathy for Boko Haram, may you become the source of sorrow to your family this year inshallah. May your very existence be a curse unto you and everyone in your family.

1 Like

Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by trutht828: 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
yarimo:
kikikiki just say amen to that prayers. grin

And why didn't you say amen to my prayers for you? Because you feel you are a guilty rogue?
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
trutht828:

And who said "attack on Boko Haram is attack on the north? Is it PDP or Buhari?
Who recruited Boko Haram members into the Nigeria Army? Is it PDP.
Buhari never said that. Provide a video of him saying that?
There are corrupt newspapers carrying fake news
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by trutht828: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
GenBuhari:

Buhari never said that. Provide a video of him saying that?
There are corrupt newspapers carrying fake news

Check those clips and stop being stupid

1 Like

Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
trutht828:

Check those clips and stop being stupid
I said show me the video of Buhari saying " attack on BH is attack on North".
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by trutht828: 12:26am On Mar 05, 2020
GenBuhari:
I said show me the video of Buhari saying " attack on BH is attack on North".

I can't get the video of course. Maybe you want to tell why buhari would be opposing government for attacking Boko Haram, and yet you fool yourself that buahri isn't sympathetic to Boko Haram.

Maybe you also want to explain why a C-in-C will recruit terrorists into his country's military? Buhari is sympathetic to the cause of Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by justtoodark: 1:31am On Mar 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:
The man after my heart

Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by justtoodark: 1:32am On Mar 05, 2020
trutht828:

take this nonesense to church....
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by justtoodark: 1:33am On Mar 05, 2020
slimfit1:
Gathering of failure

shataaap their....!!
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by slimfit1(m): 4:43am On Mar 05, 2020
justtoodark:

shataaap their....!!

Make me
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 05, 2020
trutht828:

I can't get the video of course. Maybe you want to tell why buhari would be opposing government for attacking Boko Haram, and yet you fool yourself that buahri isn't sympathetic to Boko Haram.

Maybe you also want to explain why a C-in-C will recruit terrorists into his country's military? Buhari is sympathetic to the cause of Boko Haram.
Don't believe all you read in our corrupt newspapers.
Can you show any video clip of Buhari supporting terrorist or suggesting their recruitment into the army?
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by trutht828: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2020
GenBuhari:
Don't believe all you read in our corrupt newspapers.
Can you show any video clip of Buhari supporting terrorist or suggesting their recruitment into the army?

As far as you are concerned, it is a fake news if it doesn't praise buhari.

Very soon, you will ask for video of buhari recruiting Boko Haram members into the military.

The ganduje bribery video, didn't people like you oppose it?

You are just a hypocrite, a shameless ass licker
Re: Photos:buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting by justtoodark: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2020
slimfit1:

Make me

(1) (Reply)

This Mad Man Is A Real Preacher / Breaking: Duoye Diri Is The Right PDP Candidate, High Court / Coronavirus: Buhari's Government Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.