Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! (2444 Views)

"Tinubu Will Handle Economy, I Will Handle Security"- Shettima At NBA Conference / Funke Cole: Arise TV Needs To Rise Above Mediocrity, Partisanship / Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by DZTech: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
point of correction:

u guys didn't overtake south Africa; their economy FELL, dts y ur in front!

now, answer dis analogy-
man 1 earns 100k, has 5 children and owes 30k he used to complete his children's school fees

man 2 earns 80k, has 2 children and owes 10k he used to buy pure water and drinks to sell

who's richer?
which of d two do u think is Nigeria?
qed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by DZTech: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
seun, lalasticlala educate ur audience o
Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by DexterousOne(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Interesting stuff
Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by helinues: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Waiiling in different dimension.

What are the major challenges that made SA slide into recession? Like they have Boko Haram and herdsmen killings too?

You guys would have been dancing skelewu hadn't it was Nigeria that slide into recession.

Una hatred for una country get degree..

5 Likes

Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by Magicians: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
I appreciate this your Igbotic analysis of pure raw foolishness but is this theorem applicable to when Okonjo Iweala rebased the economy for Nigeria to become the biggest economy in Africa ?

DZTech:
point of correction:

now, answer dis analogy-
man 1 earns 100k, has 5 children and owes 30k he used to complete his children's school fees

man 2 earns 80k, has 2 children and owes 10k he used to buy pure water and drinks to sell

who's richer?
qed

1 Like

Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by NGpatriot: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
DZTech:
point of correction:

now, answer dis analogy-

who's richer?
qed

So, it's Nigeria's fault that a man with 5 kids can not make ends meet?

Nigeria did not force you to have sex and have children that you can not support. That's your personal choice and irresponsible behavior.

It's even silly and unpatriotic to use that analogy to negate the positive economic news.

Hated and negativity doesn't look good on you.

4 Likes

Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by APCNig: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
DZTech:
point of correction:

now, answer dis analogy-

who's richer?
qed

You can go and drink Sniper Humanicide or jump into the Lagoon from 3rd Mainland Bridge or go and slap a soldier in front of the Army Barrack. Either way, you will meet your creator within minutes.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by OoduaFighter: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Nigeria did not force you to have sex and have children that you can not support. That's your personal choice and irresponsible behavior.

It's even silly and unpatriotic to use that analogy to negate the positive economic news.

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by Missionaire: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

What are you saying sef?

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by Missionaire: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nigeria topped South Africa not because we performed better than them but because they performed worst than us.

5 Likes

Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by NGpatriot: 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
Missionaire:

What are you saying sef?

Definitely not my fault that you can not read and comprehend simple English words.

I advice you to go back to elementary school.
Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by Harrynight(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

Bros biko
Delete ur Comment cos u don't understand that logical analysis

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by ardrockltd(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Missionaire:
Nigeria topped South Africa not because we performed better than them but because they performed worst than us.
there economy fell and our economy stand that simply means we perform better

3 Likes

Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by NGpatriot: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
Harrynight:

Bros biko
Delete ur Comment cos u don't understand that logical analysis
[/s]

Before your next post, find out the meaning of personal responsibility.

Only foolish and irresponsible people keep having kids even though they can not afford to take care of the ones they already have.

If you can not afford to take care of your own children, stop having more children, sign up for family planning or just start wearing condoms, it's called personal responsibility.
Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by Bonesking(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Only the enemies of Nigeria will celebrate this nonsense. A country with no jobs, no light and where majority of Nigerians rely on yahoo yahoo, prostitution, skull mining, banditry, kidnapping, and menial jobs of below 30k to survive deserves prayers not celebration.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by yetunsbay(m): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Two friends are businessmen. One make a loss while the other breakeven.

Which one stands firm ?
Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by Afamed: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
DZTech:
point of correction:

now, answer dis analogy-

who's richer?
qed
Hypocrite, but you would have celebrated if Nigeria economy fell just the way South Africa economy fell just to promote your tribal and political agenda

1 Like

Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by holicupp(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nigeria is no way better than south Africa u guys should stop hyping empty can,.can any thing good come out of Nigeria the answer is no

1 Like

Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by holicupp(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
Afamed:

Hypocrite, but you would have celebrated if Nigeria economy fell just the way South Africa economy fell just to promote your tribal and political agenda

yes because failure is Nigeria trademark Nigeria will never prosper

1 Like

Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by OoduaFighter: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Before your next post, find out the meaning of personal responsibility.

Only foolish and irresponsible people keep having kids even though they can not afford to take care of the ones they already have.

If you can not afford to take care of your own children, stop having more children, sign up for family planning or just start wearing condoms, it's called personal responsibility.

[/s]
Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by justtoodark: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
you think you will catch up that quick after slavery and colonization....??
native americans didnt even survived that fvckedupness....!!

nigeria is not doing that bad actualy....

duhh....aborigines in australia didnt survided it either....
look how hard china had it to be were they are today....
indians still dont have it easy....

dont look down on your black selves....
you didnt did that bad....
Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by CanadaOrBust: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
Missionaire:

It is “they performed WORSE than us” NOT worst. You only use “worst” if u r comparing more than two things.

I see this on NL all the time and it has really started to irke me. I’ve now decided to correct it every time I see it
Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by justtoodark: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

It is “they performed WORSE than us” NOT worst. You only use “worst” if u r comparing more than two things.

I see this on NL all the time and it has really started to irke me. I’ve now decided to correct it every time I see it

its strange actualy listening to them....
its like south africans didnt wanted to be better the way they talk....
Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
APC, if we can blame Jonathan and low oil prices not Buhari for recession, why can't we blame south Africa for dis one too abi?
Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by CanadaOrBust: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
justtoodark:

its strange actualy listening to them....
its like south africans didnt wanted to be better the way they talk....

It’s not only South Africans. I see it all over NL
Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
DZTech:
point of correction:

now, answer dis analogy-

who's richer?
qed
. Thanks for educating dem. Sometimes Nigerians ways dey tire me. I wonder wetin dem dey celebrate and praise PMB for
Re: Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity! by lordaltruist(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
DZTech:
point of correction:

now, answer dis analogy-

who's richer?
qed

Definitely it's the second man who's richer and also the first man is a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec / Former Lagos Councillor Spotted Pushing Garbage Truck In Lagos (VIDEO) / Breaking : Police Take Over Venue Of Yoruba Self-determination Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.