Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,344 members, 7,857,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

If You Were To Establish A Church, What Would You Name It? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were To Establish A Church, What Would You Name It? (744 Views)

When Boko Haram Entered A Church On A Sunday Morning / See What Happened To A Church Member (pics) / If Nairaland Was A Church.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Establish A Church, What Would You Name It? by Infomizer(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2010
The rate at which churches are established in the country to day is quite alarming! As a matter of fact, I tried to put myself in the shoes of a pastor that wants to start his own church and is contemplating on what name it should bear. I came up with "Dodge the Devil and go to Heaven Ministries", Abi I no try?, Oya what about you o!!!!!
Re: If You Were To Establish A Church, What Would You Name It? by yinkalink(f): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2010
Come to God or die trying ministries!!
Re: If You Were To Establish A Church, What Would You Name It? by Infomizer(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
yinkalink:

Come to God or die trying ministries!!
, LWKMD,
Re: If You Were To Establish A Church, What Would You Name It? by liaslo1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2010
Chukwudi & Sons Ministries
Re: If You Were To Establish A Church, What Would You Name It? by jokingmary(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2010
liaslo***:

Chukwudi & Sons Ministries
LWKMD cheesy
Re: If You Were To Establish A Church, What Would You Name It? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2010
Wonders shall never end ministries
(AKA Tithe in dollars and receive gods favour in dollars)
Re: If You Were To Establish A Church, What Would You Name It? by KDK(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2010
Faith Tabernacle Ministries.
Re: If You Were To Establish A Church, What Would You Name It? by RichDad1(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2010
International church of Prosperity(aka Billionaires church)
Re: If You Were To Establish A Church, What Would You Name It? by Infomizer(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2010
greateros:

Wonders shall never end ministries
(AKA Tithe in dollars and receive gods favour in dollars)
LOL, wonders shall never end indeed, and in your church, dollars shall never end!!!!!!, lol

Rich Dad:

International church of Prosperity(aka Billionaires church)

LWKM, Na so jare, Church must surely full, Who says money is not a miracle on its own!!
Re: If You Were To Establish A Church, What Would You Name It? by elega(f): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2010
Bank of d lord ministry(deposit ur souls & withdraw blessings)
Re: If You Were To Establish A Church, What Would You Name It? by elega(f): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2010
Bank of d lord ministry(deposit ur souls & withdraw blessings)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Hurrible Thing I Have Ever Seen! / Iphone 3gs 32g / Are You A Man-lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.