Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) (74194 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi / Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by nonny1212: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
muxyray:

you go like kids zombie na..
okpo!!
u must be a real motherfuvka grin grin. Asswipe

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Leezah(f): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
If learning UI/UX for free is what you are looking for,

Check these out.

Trainings are from basic to advanced.

- Hackdesign
- Khan Academy
- Mockplus Tutorial
- Phpkingdom
- Ecorp Trainings
- Gymnasium
- Academic Earth
- Open Learning Initiative
- Future Learn
- The Big Know
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Yahoo paying off in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by duchaB(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
There is gat to be something wrong with this Guy somewhere..
I never see Weh Guy fit just be 10 like this..
What a Stud...

Lovely couple..

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by nonny1212: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
pocohantas:

Car that will depreciate in record time?

Women love sweet cars hence the comment. Still a good one tho
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
See house resemble GTBANK

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by AmeLonRo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
This guy is the one a gal told me about that he looks like me.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Low budget house

Come Owerri come see the kind mansions we build and give out to our wives .
Guy, see something good and positive in other people apart from your tribe for once in your life na.
This kind of hatred you are carrying in your heart will damage you if not checked.
It's an advice sha!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
duchaB:
There is gat to be something wrong with this Guy somewhere..
I never see Weh Guy fit just be 10 like this..
What a Stud...

Lovely couple..

And the guy resemble me o.
But me na 15.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by aremz(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
buygala:
House without fence

It's all fun and games until Area Boys decide to pay his wife a "courtesy visit" and then go on a further courtesy visit to her pu......

Anyway, Oga Bola please try put fence before Madam park enter..

Yeah you probably thought it was built in a tout infested area like yours

8 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by rukell(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Low budget house

Na wah 4 u o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Na who get wife, get house

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by sterlingD(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
LesbianBoy:
See wetin this bolanle wife carry. Damn Big ass! He should have bought car join the house sef! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Btw.....these are the kind of bum bum that i have fvcked and the kind of cum i pour fit full one gallon! angry

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by paqman: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
One of this am giving a house to the woman i love
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Wettoid123: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
LesbianBoy:
See wetin this bolanle wife carry. Damn Big ass! He should have bought car join the house sef! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Btw.....these are the kind of bum bum that i have fvcked and the kind of cum i pour fit full one gallon! angry

Talking so childishly!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Adeleye1212(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
Better man

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by duchaB(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
blowjohn:

And the guy resemble me o.
But me na 15.

Almost sha..

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
I just like women who take care of their bodies and don't let themselves go after many kids.
The wife really suits him.
Lovely couple.

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by buygala(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
aremz:

Yeah you probably thought it was built in a tout infested area like yours

Even Houses in Maitama are heavily fenced and guarded...

Even Aso Rock is fenced..

The entire country is a jungle...

but since you are a wild animal, I don't expect you to understand all that...so keep barking senselessly smiley

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Adeleye1212(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=87161644]Low budget house

Come Owerri come see the kind mansions we build and give out to our wives .[/quote
]
Shey u get house mumu

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by SoNature(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Low budget house

Go sleep, nwokem

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
so cute
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Deltatoto: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
lalasticlala:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11151219_8bc99e370667d86ce721ea2f0b1ebbb9_jpeg11c470883250ce3de5cfc91c981e8629
Top Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo got a new house as a result of his endorsement deal with dnjproperty. He then gave it out to his wife, Bunmi Ninalowo.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11151221_281754cd738ecfc9d1a834e62274d93f_jpegd9c34c9def24f634e0f10d88fab9bd01

Sharing photos of the house via his Instagram page, Ninalowo wrote:

"They said it, and they did it �������������❤️
Makanakians help me thank @dnjproperty �
I was promised a � within a year of being the company’s brand ambassador and here we are 9months later ������ and am giving this one to @queennino_b straight up ��
God bless @dnjproperty
God bless you ���
Makanaki is a proud owner of a Vantage Court Apartment by @dnjproperty"
this ppl no get one naira .my gate house is bigger than this.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by PrinzJaay: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Losting on another man’s wife, are you not ashamed of yourself ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by aremz(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
buygala:

Even Houses in Maitama are heavily fenced and guarded...

Even Aso Rock is fenced..

The entire country is a jungle...

but since you are a wild animal, I don't expect you to understand all that...so keep barking senselessly smiley

Lol maitama is heavily fenced? Because you pass through maitama doesn’t mean you know anything about maitama

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by eedimo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Great one 4rm this G
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
I'm jealous angry angry
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
I cannot gift a woman such valued landed property. A full house? Then when the uncertainty happens and he loses his life the bitch turns the house to ashawo qtrs where runs ladies stay and do fvck business while the wife will be getting fuvkd in the house, it can even happen when the man is still alive. The guy f up walahi, giving a woman something like this is unreasonable

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by buygala(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
aremz:

Lol maitama is heavily fenced? Because you pass through maitama doesn’t mean you know anything about maitama

Houses in Maitama...not the whole Maitama angry

Are your eyes paining you Sir...
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wettoid123:

Talking so childishly!

Abi now? So childish like your name! tongue
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
And I made their banner o. nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS) / Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.