Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

If Your Parents Trained You Up To Tertiary Level - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Parents Trained You Up To Tertiary Level (573 Views)

Sexagenarians’ Miracle Baby Gets Scholarship To Tertiary Level / How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Parents Trained You Up To Tertiary Level by Candrevah: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Yes you saw the heading, If your parents trained you up to tertiary level. You really have no excuse or whatsoever not to be successful in life. They have given you an edge In life. My parents stopped giving me all the care and assistance I needed in life at age 13. I was barely out of college then SS1. I hustled and paid for my O'level, I went on to seek an admission. It's really a long story. I'm still struggling but I'm not giving up!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Parents Trained You Up To Tertiary Level by Saintmary(f): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Why do I feel like I know you?
Re: If Your Parents Trained You Up To Tertiary Level by tyup(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Candrevah:
Yes you saw the heading, If your parents trained you up to tertiary level. You really have no excuse or whatsoever not to be successful in life. They have given you an edge In life. My parents stopped giving me all the care and assistance I needed in life at age 13. I was barely out of college then SS1. I hustled and paid for my O'level, I went on to seek an admission. It's really a long story. I'm still struggling but I'm not giving up!!!

all is gonna be well bro.....just keep on

you can drop ur number if you so wish

2 Likes

Re: If Your Parents Trained You Up To Tertiary Level by Candrevah: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2020
Saintmary:
Why do I feel like I know you?

Perhaps....
Re: If Your Parents Trained You Up To Tertiary Level by Candrevah: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
tyup:

all is gonna be well bro.....just keep on

you can drop ur number if you so wish

Thanks bro, I've sent you a DM.....
Re: If Your Parents Trained You Up To Tertiary Level by Kneephy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
I don't understand your point here ........

No one has any excuse for not being successful, either with parents support or not

Success is a personal choice not your background...... if your parents don't support you someone else would.... parent support is just a plus not the main reason for your success,

1 Like

Re: If Your Parents Trained You Up To Tertiary Level by Candrevah: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Kneephy:
I don't understand your point here ........

No one has any excuse for not being successful, either with parents support or not

Success is a personal choice not your background...... if your parents don't support you someone else would.... parent support is just a plus not the main reason for your success,

Okay.
Re: If Your Parents Trained You Up To Tertiary Level by worworbabe: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
You are right.

People privileged to have such should be grateful. But don't forget that no one's life is perfect and it could be that some people you considered privileged have other things worrying them that you are blessed with.

Count your blessings and be grateful

3 Likes

Re: If Your Parents Trained You Up To Tertiary Level by Candrevah: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
worworbabe:
You are right.

People privileged to have such should be grateful. But don't forget that no one's life is perfect and it could be that some people you considered privileged have other things worrying them that you are blessed with.

Count your blessings and be grateful

Yes you are totally right. But still I think everyone needs support, be it little, to achieve thier goals in life, believe me.....for serious minded people only....I'm everly grateful for everything God has done for me and for keeping me alive and healthy up to this stage even though I've really been through lot of adversities....sigh..
Re: If Your Parents Trained You Up To Tertiary Level by worworbabe: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2020
Candrevah:

Yes you are totally right. But still I think everyone needs support, be it little, to achieve thier goals in life, believe me.....for serious minded people only....I'm everly grateful for everything God has done for me and for keeping me alive and healthy up to this stage even though I've really been through lots of adversities....sigh..

You are right.

May God help and be with you. You can also state your needs, who knows who might be of help to you here.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Parents Trained You Up To Tertiary Level by Candrevah: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
worworbabe:

You are right.

May God help and be with you. You can also state your needs, who knows who might be of help to you here.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate you so much.

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Sense Of Responsibility/discipline. I Need Help. / Who Knows Geegee08 On Nairaland??? / Weight Management Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.