Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years (6706 Views)

FG, States, LGs Share ₦733.09 Billion For June / #EndSARS: Sagay Says FG May Forcefully End Protests If Youths Continue / COVID-19: Sagay Says Nigerians Are The Most Indisciplined People On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by es144000: 7:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Liars
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by lonelydora: 7:06am On Mar 05, 2020
And yet, Buhari still wants to borrow

1 Like

Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by MrAnele(m): 7:15am On Mar 05, 2020
Money wey enter voicemail
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by israelmao(m): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2020
Please sum up all that you have recovered since you started recovering.
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by nedekid: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2020
IWTBAB:
good one. na 1 of d reason wey pigs in Nairaland no like u b dis, if u b pig. quote me. 419 members
Na still you go write, na same you go reply and give likes. ANYWAY, greet "DARLING DADDY".
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by BigBizzy(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Where is the money?
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by Kholar211: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:
WOW! Good job EFCC keep up the good work. Especially the Yahoo boys reading this right now. You will all be arrested one after the other. Criminal miscreant.
I've noticed that all you ever wanted is just attention. Have you ever wonder or question yourself, the money and the material things ever recovered by this so called EFCC.. wetin them dey with them? This is just game. Thief dey steal from thief. US been sending Abacha loots back to Nigeria, how many time ur so called Nigeria send yahoo money back to United states.

Be like say this one dey mad

1 Like

Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by Kenneth10110(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:
WOW! Good job EFCC keep up the good work. Especially the Yahoo boys reading this right now. You will all be arrested one after the other. Criminal miscreant.

Fulani they attack the citizens upon all money recovered they can't fight or stop the attacks you dey hear they type shit worse one of your relation fit be G self. Mrs Holy Holy
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by Swingate(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2020
Everything is about corruption in Nigeria, how about creating a whistle-blower systerm for terrorism and kidnappings so that the whistle blower can be rewarded financially and identity kept secret? This will ensure the security operatives are able to arrest criminals before they strike.
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by Theoarhics: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2020
Where is the Money?
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by FARA4GA: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZW7OT3OfZI

Luck ran out for a criminal gang whose trade is to defraud unsuspected victims through a bogus scheme of using chemicals to "wash" money out from blank sheets of paper.

After being caught by the police, it was decided to make this video to help educate citizens of their method of operation. Enjoy!

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2020
He should have attached a break down of how the money was spent to better your life.
As an educated individual, that should be your interest. You are the one sounding frustrated here because deep down you know the funds has been looted.

9japride:
Some posters above needs to be ignored. What I have noticed on nairaland is a situation were people who live in messed up areas and had messed up upbringing, come online to pour out their frustration on others. Especially, one of them above who sees nothing wrong in the killings happening in this country. In their small minds they believe Buhari and the presedency are gods without any error. Not knowing humans are prone to mistakes and bad decisions. Having such elements close to the corridors of power, Nigeria will be doom.
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by iyenebari(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2020
Where are all the money they recover going into?
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by maasoap(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Wailers will still wail
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by DozieInc(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2020
Audio recovery;
How the circle goes; Prosecute, Recover and Re-Loot.
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by 9japride(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
He should have attached a break down of how the money was spent to better your life.
As an educated individual, that should be your interest. You are the one sounding frustrated here because deep down you know the funds has been looted.

[color=#006600][/color]

I am not sounding frustrated, I was only making reference to some posters who always talk rubbish on NL. I support government initiative on recovering looted funds. But to be frank with you with our present mentality of our leaders there is no hope for a better Nigeria. Maybe you wrongly interpreted my post.
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by knowhowk: 10:33am On Mar 05, 2020
tsephanyah:
You fail to include Especially the Crimimal.Miscreant called Leaders in the Ruling Party and the past Ruling Party . , Senators, Rep.Etc involved in Stealing Naija Money .Yahoo Deals mostly with Foreigners,The National Crooks that steals the Nation's money are Worst .Yahoo is not Good ,Some of Our Leaders are the Worst especially the thieves moving freely in this Present Administration.Always mention them .What a shame
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by Vulcan24(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2020
believe it or not, there are 2 nations in this country

the federal govt
Nigeria

both are 2 parallel forces lines.

both knew where they are heading but none knows what to do to meet
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2020
9japride:

[color=#006600][/color]

I am not sounding frustrated, I was only making reference to some posters who always talk rubbish on NL. I support government initiative on recovering looted funds. But to be frank with you with our present mentality of our leaders there is no hope for a better Nigeria. Maybe you wrongly interpreted my post.

Hence the need to publicize how the looted funds were spent. Even the US are reluctant to release Abachas loot, you already know why
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by JrSteven(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Abeg all this money recovered in three years....
Where the money the go?

Still bubu dey borrow money outside.
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by frog12: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
dey suppose give us names of the criminals !!

Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by frog12: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
where is the money? where are the names ?? responsible govt will publicise the info

where is the money? where are the names ?? responsible govt will publicise the info
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by 9japride(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Hence the need to publicize how the looted funds were spent. Even the US are reluctant to release Abachas loot, you already know why
[color=#990000][/color]

I am not a fan of this present government. I wish US don't release any Abacha loot to the country, rather they should single handedly finance capital projects in all geographical zones of the country
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
9japride:
[color=#990000][/color]

I am not a fan of this present government. I wish US don't release any Abacha loot to the country, rather they should single handedly finance capital projects in all geographical zones of the country

You might be accused of being a wailer
angry
No sane human can accommodate this devilish govt
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by 9japride(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

You might be accused of being a wailer
angry
No sane human can accommodate this devilish govt
[color=#990000][/color]

Actually, I am a wailer grin which is better than z@mbi.

1 Like

Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
9japride:
[color=#990000][/color]

Actually, I am a wailer grin which is better than z@mbi.

Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by theManOfGod(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Where is the money?
Re: Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years by Tony4Christ: 1:00am On Mar 06, 2020
They will still loot it back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lessons I Learnt From Being An Obama Volunteer / Adamawa Guber: Drama As APC Withdraws Election Petition Against Gov. Fintiri / Sacked David Lyon Invitation Card For Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.