Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension (30470 Views)

Kabaka And Friends Celebrate Oshiomhole's Victory, Mocks Obaseki (Video) / Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension / Expel Obaseki - Edo APC LG Chairmen Tell APC National Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by Theoarhics: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2020
Afamed:

That means Mr President Can be suspended from Daura ward and he will automatically stop to be a President.

Yes. If we had a functional system. Not this kind of jungle arrangement we have now
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by Emma1Oj(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I can feel how happy Obaseki is right now.
Your brother, Obaseki na Ogboni man! he done go carry small pot for Oshiomole head.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I can feel how happy Obaseki is right now.
You are right.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by Afamed: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Theoarhics:

Yes. If we had a functional system. Not this kind of jungle arrangement we have now
Not even in America.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by Afamed: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Theoarhics:

That means only people from Daura can also elect president of Nigeria . Typical lazy youth

That's the APC constitution for your upgrading

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by Austino50: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
famology:
It's too early my governor. It's still a very long way to go.
tell the foolish man let him know that its too early to celebrate, celebrating what if I may even ask
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by famology(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Austino50:
tell the foolish man let him know that its too early to celebrate, celebrating what if I may even ask

I tire oo. It just shows the man is truly a neophyte in politics.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by fergie001: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
famology:

I tire oo. It just shows the man is truly a neophyte in politics.
A court has vacated the order as we predicted...but another judicial rascality...file a case at Appeal and another in Kano.

To beat a monkey, act like one....that's the rule now.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by famology(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
fergie001:

A court has vacated the order as we predicted...but another judicial rascality...file a case at Appeal and another in Kano.

To beat a monkey, act like one....that's the rule now.

This is exactly my point yesterday in one of our discussions. All institutions in Nigeria have been bastardized by politicians in an attempt to out do one another. Everyone is now using the courts to get what they want. And the judges are available to do the bidding.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by fergie001: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
famology:

This is exactly my point yesterday in one of our discussions. All institutions in Nigeria have been bastardized by politicians in an attempt to out do one another. Everyone is now using the courts to get what they want. And the judges are available to do the bidding.
The NJC has totally been paralysed hence everyone has started becoming a Judge in his or her own matter.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by famology(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
fergie001:

The NJC has totally been paralysed hence everyone has started becoming a Judge in his or her own matter.
From what I've seen, it's like every cabal has their own court and judge to do their bidding.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by famology(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
fergie001:

It looks like another set of party members from same ward 10 took their own case to Kano. Judicial confusion everywhere. Let's see how this ends up.
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by fergie001: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
famology:

From what I've seen, it's like every cabal has their own court and judge to do their bidding.
From time immemorial....

If I push your name to be a HC or SC or CoA judge, and you are taken; when I am in trouble...who bails me out esp when the case file is on your table?
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by famology(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
fergie001:

From time immemorial....

If I push your name to be a HC or SC or CoA judge, and you are taken; when I am in trouble...who bails me out esp when the case file is on your table?
Too bad!
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by Afamed: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Forumobserver12:

But he has to be a valid member of the party first in order to validate his Chairmanship position, don't forget that all politics is local...
You are right , however , the right to invalidate any national officer lies with the NWC not even Mr President can invalidate any national officer

Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by Gallagher01: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Not even in America.
[/s]
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by Gallagher01: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

You are right , however , the right to invalidate any national officer lies with the NWC not even Mr President can invalidate any national officer
[/s]
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by Gallagher01: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

That means only people from Daura can also elect president of Nigeria . Typical lazy youth

That's the APC constitution for your upgrading
[/s]
Re: Obaseki, Edo APC celebrate Oshiomhole’s suspension by obazie(m): 4:19am On Mar 06, 2020
Afamed:

Tell Obaseki to prepare his handover note ahead of the gubernatorial election. His plan is to go to PDP and make APC not to have any candidate in the gubernatorial election.

This has been revealed. And by extension, he should should know , by now, that it National executives committee and convention that can suspend or remove Oshiomole as a National chairman of APC

Why cant u just speak the truth or simply dont comment...must u talk? Na wa oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer / Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) / Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.