Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta (38035 Views)

What Do You Do With The Placenta After Baby Delivery? / Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) / Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by rollandben(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
both surgeon, Nurses, even the cleaners that was on duty should call for interrogation. They will tell you how it goes...
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by siwhoh(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
So they still use placental for rituals or why is the dirty placenta missing
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by SSam01: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Meanwhile 98% of the doctors in port Harcourt belong to a cult. Hospitals are no longer safe, they take turn to donate babies and pregnant women. Port Harcourt people be very careful.

I will open a thread and list the names of all the doctors in port Harcourt that belong to a cult and the names of their hospitals. Doctors cult burnt down 2 houses in port harcourt and killed 3 guards last month

Hospitals are deeper than what you know and doctors are the worst people ever, they are killers
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by mordred44: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
Auto renewal
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by starbuck(f): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Gabzzz:

Stay there now, if you born no carry your own o

4 pregnancies (11, 10, 6, 4 year olds) and they're doing well at their age... Oh i forgot to remind you that i left it for the hospital to do whatever they like with it � �

Make una continue attaching religion to everything

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by paragon40(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
starbuck:
I thought placenta is a medical waste undecided undecided undecided... People making irrelevant things relevant in this country....

will you maintain the same argument when you become a mother.?
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by starbuck(f): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
paragon40:

I am a mother of 4 grown kids and i never requested for any rubbish, I was only interested in my kids... If the hospital staff wants to cook with it, they should do with all pleasure

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Neddyogu(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
starbuck:
I thought placenta is a medical waste undecided undecided undecided... People making irrelevant things relevant in this country....

It's up to the parents to dispose as they deem fit.

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Dextre(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:
Medical doctors in Nigeria are more corrupt and dangerous than Nigerian police.

Here we go again...another story to build ur appetite. Jump inside conclusion like swimming pool. Where have they confirmed that the doctor has anything to do with lost placenta?

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Dextre(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Cantonese:

Yoruba people say "small pickin no know juju e dey call am vegetable". Sorry bros.

If it's not a big deal why did the parents of the child get the medical doctor arrested? If it's not a big deal how come it went missing? If it's not a big deal how come the case was transferred to Panti street rather than Aguda police station? If it's not a big deal how come it was not found or the doctor cannot give information about it's location.

What you do not know about, ask for information and you'll get it. Did you not read where it was said that the placenta could be used for ritual purposes? For your information it is very correct.

Your placenta is your life. If found it could be used against someone. Some have their placenta buried under very large trees for safety. Some ladies cook it and eat it believing that it helps their health, etc.

Ask your parents where your placenta was kept. Cheers.

Oga wake up and stop living in 1940.

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by hanslem(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

Idi*tic comment.
Keep wasting away your little sense.

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by tunize(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
sureboykris:
Our country sha . Superstition and religion no dey help us at all.
What's the big deal over a placenta . Ideally ,every hospital or health centre should have a placenta pit where placenta is discarded . Placenta is not useful to anyone . Let's liberate our minds .
Now they've gone ahead to publish this doctor's name and paste a picture of the hospital without confirming.
Kwantinu
Really okay if ur wife born pikin jst dash out the placenta to anybody make dem use do waitn dem like then u go know "The big deal"
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by naturefellow(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
starbuck:

wait till you deliver your baby in a Nigerian hospital. You request for everything now, including your severed appendix after an appendectomy
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by doggedfighter(f): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
hisexcellency34:
How many people here remember Cyriacus Izuekwe??
Been long I read the trash from that bastard though some stories I read here has his signature
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by decub: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
pmoye:
We should avoid jumping to conclusions.

First and foremost, it is difficult to believe that a medical doctor that has attained to the level of having a private clinic would need a placenta for anything... How much would the sale of placenta would have fetched a medical doctor that probably had charged between 150k and 200k for the surgery?

Secondly, child births in Nigeria are often an occasion for many people, friends and relatives to visit the woman who has just put to bed. Anyone of such visitors could have carried the placenta. In fact, the father of the newborn could have carried the placenta and he's now trying to save face.
Usually the moment the procedure is complete a nurse (not even the attending physician) will pack the placenta in a container and hand it over to the father of the newborn, or any other close family member. Unfortunately most hospitals don't keep record of such exchange and it may be difficult to exonerate themselves. Our doctors should start keeping accurate records of things like this to avoid useless things of this sort embarrassing them.

It appears Nigerians are always so eager to bash Medical Doctors, Lecturers, Pastors etc... in fact, anyone Nigerians feel is doing well, they try to take their frustration out on, as if the Doctors (etc) are the ones responsible for their miserable lives.

Don't bash our doctors, they are the very ones many of you seek to become. Stop the hate please.

These days, the nurse will give it to you in the presence of one of his/her colleagues and advise you on how to dispose it. Though your wife might be oblivious of activities around her then, they also do the hand-over in her presence.

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by abeggnow: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
sureboykris:
What's the big deal over a placenta . Ideally ,every hospital or health centre should have a placenta pit where placenta is discarded . Placenta is not useful to anyone . Let's liberate our minds .
Now they've gone ahead to publish this doctor's name and paste a picture of the hospital without confirming.
Kwantinu
i agree with u 10% when we get rid of superstitions then we will liberate ourselves of religion. When all this happens dem there will be room for innovation and development

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by doggedfighter(f): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
Cantonese:

Yoruba people say "small pickin no know juju e dey call am vegetable". Sorry bros.

If it's not a big deal why did the parents of the child get the medical doctor arrested? If it's not a big deal how come it went missing? If it's not a big deal how come the case was transferred to Panti street rather than Aguda police station? If it's not a big deal how come it was not found or the doctor cannot give information about it's location.

What you do not know about, ask for information and you'll get it. Did you not read where it was said that the placenta could be used for ritual purposes? For your information it is very correct.

Your placenta is your life. If found it could be used against someone. Some have their placenta buried under very large trees for safety. Some ladies cook it and eat it believing that it helps their health, etc.

Ask your parents where your placenta was kept. Cheers.
Keep quiet

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by NaijadrivaCars: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Men, when your wives give birth, make sure you get the placenta of your child and bury it yourself. Don't allow nurses or doctors or any other person to take it.

It is a connection to the child and if compromised, it is dangerous.
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by doggedfighter(f): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
starbuck:

4 pregnancies (11, 10, 6, 4 year olds) and they're doing well at their age... Oh i forgot to remind you that i left it for the hospital to do whatever they like with it � �

First time I will hear that people collect placenta of their babies from the hospital. Nigeria and Religion

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by doggedfighter(f): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
paragon40:
Why not? Collect placenta and do exactly what with it? Religion is bad !!!
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by OttHin: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
FrLukas:
The law does not recognize juju.

The doctor will be freed in a jiffy.

Ooin

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by chatinent: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Following this news..
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

My dear, every profession in Nigeria is corrupt
Including clergy
You can only say that doctors and police are the worst, because you might have encountered them, but I tell you, until you encounter other professions in Nigeria, you will find out, NIGERIA HAS BEEN CURSED AS A NATION.
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
starbuck:

I am a mother of 4 grown kids and i never requested for any rubbish, I was only interested in my kids... If the hospital staff wants to cook with it, they should do with all pleasure
Mama dey mama!!!

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Olam09(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
sureboykris:
Kwantinu
ah is better you ask your mum where your placenta was buried omo this is not a superstition shit the placenta is damn vital this is not superstition at all!
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by seborrhic: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
starbuck:

I honestly don't blame gullible Nigerians.
It's the police one should blame for making a placenta loss a criminal offence.
It just also goes to show hospitals and Drs should be very careful these days.
The whole thing may even have been orchestrated by the couple to avoid paying their bills because the extent and horrible things some patients will do or say against an establishment to avoid paying for services rendered will shame the devil itself.
Lesson here:any tissue taken out of a patient should be given to them and so documented.Even if it's for pathological examination it should first be shown to them, approval sought and the presentation and approval well documented.
If placenta could be used for supposed money rituals,then how come many are still in abject poverty?

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by armadeo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
starbuck:

In developed societies some women donate thier placentas for treatment of other peoples issues.

It's similar to blood donation there.

If you ask for placenta here next thing na police case or they've burnt your hospital down..

We are really going in reverse.
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by armadeo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Neroiam:
See as the hospital be like where dem dey act vampire film.. grin

Craze dey worry you. grin grin grin grin grin

See as you make me dey laugh here.

Really it looks like where from dusk till dawn happened

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by armadeo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Romanoff:
Some people have mind sha.

The look of that hospital should tell you that there's nothing good about it.

according to their pocket.

Coat and size adage.
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by armadeo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
Olam09:
ah is better you ask your mum where your placenta was buried omo this is not a superstition shit the placenta is damn vital this is not superstition at all!

What proof do you have that its not superstition apart from heresay
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Postnobill704: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2020
sureboykris:
Kwantinu

Oga....shortly after birth at least placenta no suppose dey far now..

She Hid Her Hiv Status From Her Hubby For 5yrs / Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man / 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49