Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta (38038 Views)

What Do You Do With The Placenta After Baby Delivery? / Arrested Lagos Clubber Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Police Cell (Photo) / Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Dollabiz: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
How many people here remember Cyriacus Izuekwe??

He his a
Fake news originator that year
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Sixfeetbelle: 12:41am On Mar 06, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Innocent kids will suffer now... cry cry
Nawa oo oooo....Nigeria my country

Meanwhile I just love Nigerian universities. Their identity cards comes with rope, just incase you're tired of life grin grin grin

It's funny how I never saw it like that but it made perfect sense once you said it

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by bitingcool: 4:21am On Mar 06, 2020
sureboykris:
Our country sha . Superstition and religion no dey help us at all.
What's the big deal over a placenta . Ideally ,every hospital or health centre should have a placenta pit where placenta is discarded . Placenta is not useful to anyone . Let's liberate our minds .
Now they've gone ahead to publish this doctor's name and paste a picture of the hospital without confirming.
Kwantinu

Placanta is VERY USEFUL. WITH PLACENTA, YOU GET CORD BLOOD WHICH IS HIGHLY ESSENTIAL IN TREATING PATIENTS WITH HEAMOPHILIA AND OTHER BLOOD DISEASES.

FOR EVETY PLACENTA THROWN IN THE BUSH IN NIGERIA, AN OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE LIVES IS LOST.
PLACENTA IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!PLS GOOGLE CORD BLOOD DONATION

Thanks
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by 9jaRealist: 6:01am On Mar 06, 2020
starbuck:
I thought placenta is a medical waste undecided undecided undecided... People making irrelevant things relevant in this country....

Bless you!
People MAJOR in MINOR things in this superstitious zoo! SMH

>

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Sexycardib: 6:40am On Mar 06, 2020
Is He a Placenta Thief
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by sureboykris(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2020
GoldPraise:
you are very wrong, don't use one bad seed to rob others

Who even says this particular doctor is guilty of anything. Has it been confirmed the doctor did anything wrong
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by sureboykris(m): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2020
bitingcool:

Placanta is VERY USEFUL. WITH PLACENTA, YOU GET CORD BLOOD WHICH IS HIGHLY ESSENTIAL IN TREATING PATIENTS WITH HEAMOPHILIA AND OTHER BLOOD DISEASES.

FOR EVETY PLACENTA THROWN IN THE BUSH IN NIGERIA, AN OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE LIVES IS LOST.

Thanks

We're not yet there in Nigeria... For now we've not gotten to that stage.. Even when you want to take the cord blood for the purpose for which you've stated, you'll still be accused of being a ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Cantonese: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2020
Dextre:

Oga wake up and stop living in 1940.

Living in 1950 with clear insight and wisdom is better than staying awake in 2020 with blindness and being called an educated illiterate.
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Cantonese: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

Keep quiet

OK sir! But I'm sure your head must be like what they call "center table". If it is so my friend, it may be hard for you to reason well.
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Ramsan: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2020
Our team spirit, company’s management expertise is successfully combined with creativity, dedication to work and development culture to produce solid, effective software results. CMPS core area of expertise includes product development, custom-built software applications and consulting services to a wide range of industries.

WYNK, helps doctors to access patient information and Ophthalmology EMR Software India details, digitize clinical and non-clinical workflow process and facilitate doctors from manual tasking to concentrate on their core areas. WYNK connects administrative staff, optometrists and doctors in a single platform and guides every single stakeholder with its extensive medical database of patient information, diagnosis, histories, ocular structures, clinical procedures, examinations, treatment plans, prescriptions, and billing.
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Dextre(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Cantonese:

Living in 1950 with clear insight and wisdom is better than staying awake in 2020 with blindness and being called an educated illiterate.

But you are already an educated illiterate. How awake can you possibly be then. There is nothing wise about this. See ehn,there is no need to be hovering around this anymore..it's clear this is ur belief,stick to it. If na so people dey use placenta do ritual and e dey work for them,we would have more billionaires amongst us today
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Dextre(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
bitingcool:

Thanks

We are not there yet in this country... Everything na ritual for here. They take placenta serious than the baby outchea. They'll ask for placenta before they ask for the baby. But then hope dey for future generations
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by anoziechi(f): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
juju things
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Cantonese: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dextre:

But you are already an educated illiterate. How awake can you possibly be then. There is nothing wise about this. See ehn,there is no need to be hovering around this anymore..it's clear this is ur belief,stick to it. If na so people dey use placenta do ritual and e dey work for them,we would have more billionaires amongst us today

Hahahahahaha.

What you do not know surely is bigger than you, as they say. Can't you just take a little time to think about this contended matter? Who talked about getting rich or billions? Motives vary. If nothing sinister was inferred, how come the placenta could not be found? Have you not heard the stories of human body sellers? How each part has its price and function? How come the matter has gone this far, even with the police? No one talks about belief here, otherwise we'd be looking at religion. Here we are looking at the reality of the things men do?

If you have not had a child so far, you just wait until you get married. Then you can just ask what would happen to the placenta? I bet you will personally handle it.

You may be educated, but you may not have knowledge in some matters. That's why I used the words 'educated illiterate'. I am very well educated and I 'shine my eyes very well' as it is said.
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Dextre(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
Cantonese:

Hahahahahaha.

What you do not know surely is bigger than you, as they say. Can't you just take a little time to think about this contended matter? Who talked about getting rich or billions? Motives vary. If nothing sinister was inferred, how come the placenta cannot be found? Have you not heard the stories of human body sellers? How each part has its price and function? How come the matter has gone this far, even with the police? No one talks about belief here, otherwise we'd be looking at religion. Here we are looking at the reality of the things men do?

If you have not had a child so far, you just wait until you get married. Then you can just ask what would happen to the placenta? I bet you will personally handle it.

You may be educated, but you may not have knowledge in some matters. That's why I used the words 'educated illiterate'. I am very well educated and I 'shine my eyes very well' as it is said.

Ok
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Farki: 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
That's more of an abattoir than a hospital.

Medicine is not practiced in a vacuum. The culture, ethnic/tribal and religious beliefs of patients are adhered to even in the most advanced nations. Is it normal in Nigeria to give or show the placenta to a woman after birth? If yes, then give her the damn thing. It is her body part and being a medical professional does not confer absolute right to the doctors on this issue. The arrest is in order especially considering the peculiar place called Nigeria.

There are such things as patients' rights. Respect it.

\

Suppose the woman was HIV positive or had hepatitis would you be alright with her carrying it around and potentially infecting others? Doctors can not put the health of their patients and the general public on the line because patients want to have their way. The family should just leave the issue.
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by InvertedHammer: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Farki:

Suppose the woman was HIV positive or had hepatitis would you be alright with her carrying it around and potentially infecting others? Doctors can not put the health of their patients and the general public on the line because patients want to have their way. The family should just leave the issue.
/
That's where informed consent comes in. There are ethics in every profession.

\
Re: Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta by Farki: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
That's where informed consent comes in. There are ethics in every profession.

\
Understandable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Hid Her Hiv Status From Her Hubby For 5yrs / Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man / 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.