Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline (1176 Views)

EFCC: N676m Immigration Jobs Cash Blown On Houses / Tension In Ondo Community Over Pipeline Attacks-the Nation / Nigerian Army Engineers Reconstruct Bridge Blown Up By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by auwal87(m): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2010
Chevron Nigeria Limited says one of its oil pipelines was blown, two days after militants claimed an attack in Nigeria’s oil-rich southern delta.

Chevron said in a statement Monday that its Dibi-Abiteye pipeline in Delta State was hit on Friday.

The Niger Delta Liberation Force, led by a militant calling himself John Togo, claimed responsibility for the attack in a statement sent Saturday.

The group demanded the withdrawal of troops from Ayokomor, the community where the military launched a Dec. 1 operation to apprehend Togo, causing civilian casualties.

Militants in the restive region have attacked pipelines, kidnapped petroleum company employees and fought government troops since 2006.

Nigeria is one of the top crude oil suppliers to the U.S.

Source: http://labarai.com/archives/54
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by aljharem(m): 12:24am On Dec 21, 2010
u see am angry
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by miebijon: 1:36am On Dec 21, 2010
LMAO, Goodluck's brother, he is also your fellow Nigerian brother,
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by Nsiman(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2010
What does 'goodluck's brother' mean?
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by Nsiman(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2010
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by ayusman16(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2010
Boko Haram, Maitasine, Yan Banga, Almajiris all Atiku's brothers kill, main, slaughter, burn women, men, children in the north. Na wao for Atiku's brothers oo.

This is the man you dumb core northerners want as a President?
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by egift(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2010
Nsiman:

It means:
- Someone from his place, as a the only reason he enjoys immunity like elected Executives.
- His personal person
- Someone he is arming and grooming
- A boy he have had business and political relationship in the past
- A criminal that may have received an invitation already to have coffee with Mr Presido for blowing that pipe.
- A guy who will receive one of those "customary" alawi the SNG returned.
- A criminal whose amnesty salary for him and his boys a month is more than you made this year.
- He is a criminal that will be pardoned and paid for blowing up thing, just like Bode George also got 6months to stealing 64Billion naira.
- He is a guy that will soon threaten Jonathan's opponents. Why? Because he ways able to blow up things and by the way is 'goodluck's brother'.

Welcome to President Jonathan's new Nigeria - its just the beginning (he is asking for extended 7year, none stop).  grin
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by semidaraeb(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2010
egift stop having parochial views on issues, issues shuld be discussed objectively please
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by egift(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2010
semidaraeb:

egift stop having parochial views on issues, issues shuld be discussed objectively please

Like?

Start by telling us why the Government pays this guy, he blow up pipelines and get to have coffee with presido? If not because he is "Goodluck's Brother".
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2010
@egift: u said it just d way it has been for a while. An entire community was raised down by jtf in search of tompolo, but today d guy is in ASO ROCK drinking coffee with presido. Lets nt be sentimental with issues, d truth must be said even when it hurts. Atlst those of in nigeria can see 4ourslvs whats going on in d country.
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by md4real(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2010
"i know those that did it. they are not Niger Deltans but some elements from the north trying to make this nation ungovernable", hey hey i dey laugh o
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2010
poster, come see wilkileaks, mhm i de laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by miebijon: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2010
atleast he is better than atiku godson, broda and grandson Abdul Mudallad that choose to disgrace your country's image PUBLICLY for the world to put us in terrorist list,
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by egift(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2010
miebijon:

atleast he is better than atiku godson, broda and grandson Abdul Mudallad that choose to disgrace your country's image PUBLICLY for the world to put us in terrorist list,

I can't believe you just approve the actions of John Togo (an enemy of the State) on behave of President Jonathan. God deliver Nigeria!

Its even ugly for you to have made this reference. Why? This was when his cluelessness where in full display. Our President was in indisposed in Saudi Arabia and the event happen: Oga Goodluck could not step up to his responsibilities. He acted as a chicken beaten by a heavy rain. Imagine a whole Vice President (2nd in Command) taking a match orders from YarAdua's Wife (whose office is not in the constitution) and "Anadoka" (now hiding in India after we dealt with him).

After we hit the street to get him installed, he has the got to swim in corruption, dine with the cabals and pursue personal greedy agenda.

Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by miebijon: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2010
listen egift, i am not supportin john togo, i just dont like segregation, that its, ''.Goodluck brother'' statement to me is segregation.like the northern brothers have not done enuff to damage my lovely nation,
.wen Usman did wat he did, Yaradua was the president, bt nobody stated that he was the president brother,
i personally started a lil campaign statin naija no be terrorist, and we try to retify naijas name from such mess although it dint go far ,i wasnt tinkin if he was IBB brother or fm the north or fm the east, the main tin, he is NIGERIAN n we are Nigerians.,, so if John togo is wrong he shud made to take the responsibilty, dnt put that on NIGERIAN president, i beg una,
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by egift(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2010
@miebijon:
I can see you are new here, that understandable. You should not claim you own people only when they do well. For your info, John Togo, John Okah, Dokubo and many other militants are "Goodluck's Brothers" - Did you not see the photo the took few days after the Oct 1st attack, when they had a TV Reality Show - tagged: "It Is Not MEND" grin grin
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by miebijon: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2010
@ egift,
firstly i have been on this site for ages, just started commentin of recent,
i saw the pix, not good bt yes it happens, i also saw pix of the president and his so called opponent Ibb, buhari, atiku together,
n you have answered the topic already, dont claim your own people wen they are doin well
, not cos john togo is doin bad, he is from the presidents state, and he is his brother, bt if someone from the same state makes the country proud,,he is Nigerian and he is your brother,
wen usman mess up, the world addressed him as Nigerian, not northern,,not eastern, bt nigerian,
Re: John Togo, Goodluck's Brother, Blown Pipeline by auwal87(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2010
you will laugh and be happy when I say goodluck's brother win nobel prize grin grin grin
now this goodluck's brother win a niger-delta pipeline blowing prize nidel prize, why won't u be happy?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Uduaghan Declear Winner Of Delta State Re:run Election / Governor Chime Dismisses Engr Onwuegbu's Gubernitorial Claims / ‘world’ Baby Factory In Okigwe !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.