Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Ibo Boy Declares His Interest In The National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibo Boy Declares His Interest In The National Assembly (515 Views)

Breaking: Finally, He Declares His Asset! / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibo Boy Declares His Interest In The National Assembly by successmob: 1:38am On Dec 21, 2010
A young ibo boy has declared that he is interested in running for the seat of the federal house of rep. in Abuja.
I feel its a good one for young people.

Are these old men to stay for life or should the young ones come up?

Please place your comment and if you support this smart young man, Lets give him our support.
Re: Ibo Boy Declares His Interest In The National Assembly by jason12345: 1:41am On Dec 21, 2010
Good!!! atleast, he is young! but what is his name? what are his agenda and manifesto? we cannot just vote for him because he is young. He might be young and corrupt!!!
Re: Ibo Boy Declares His Interest In The National Assembly by ChineduEZ: 1:43am On Dec 21, 2010
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ibo Boy Declares His Interest In The National Assembly by successmob: 2:49am On Dec 21, 2010
He seem to have a very good and essential manifesto.
Certainly, because he understands what the everyday man and woman sees, I believe thats where his views are drawn from.

I only know he is an Ibo boy and I guess he can be trusted.
Re: Ibo Boy Declares His Interest In The National Assembly by GAR3TH(m): 3:13am On Dec 21, 2010
dont you have to be a certain age to become a rep, sorry to burst his bubble. he has to be 30 or over to be a rep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_candidacy#Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: Southwest Delegates Are Deceiving Jonathan / Merry Christmas Everyone / Between Jonathan, Atiku And The Rest Who Is To Better To Lead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.