Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit (55819 Views)

NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” / Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by HAKYN1: 12:09am On Mar 06, 2020
engrchykae:
1967 started with the western region unrest,then the majors struck.
Then the Yoruba went back to the caliphate.

Osu, you can't lie correctly 1967 there was crises in the Western region then 1966, majors struck. Go and take your drugs
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by JosephXavier: 12:37am On Mar 06, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Hahaha
Now we would know the betrayers of the South

Ugly truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by dragunov: 12:50am On Mar 06, 2020
SisterFire:
Yes ooo.... As the saboteurs ,slaves ,n cowards established amutaku ,now let's create our nigerdeltakun in peace ....South east shame on u if u can't utilise this awesome opportunity

Your ignorance about the Yoruba vis a vis Nigeria history is abysmal. You are not educated for calling them saboteurs, slaves and cowards.
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by Sniper101(m): 12:57am On Mar 06, 2020
Where are those who thought the SS will be integrated into Biafra grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by engrchykae(m): 1:34am On Mar 06, 2020
HAKYN1:

Osu, you can't lie correctly 1967 there was crises in the Western region then 1966, majors struck. Go and take your drugs
is it not awolowo and akintola agbero politics that made the majors to strike?
You have ran out of sophistry,try another stunt, amotekun isn't selling.
The UK weren't worried neither were the caliphate worried because they knew you weren't serious and courageous to do shit

2 Likes

Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by Osaze007: 3:07am On Mar 06, 2020
engrchykae:
is it not awolowo and akintola agbero politics that made the majors to strike?
You have ran out of sophistry,try another stunt, amotekun isn't selling.
The UK weren't worried neither were the caliphate worried because they knew you weren't serious and courageous to do shit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by Eddygre8(m): 3:20am On Mar 06, 2020
To get help

Check my signature
Contact on WhatsApp for proofs and more details
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by OttHin: 6:37am On Mar 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
This is goodnews oo, finally Nigeria is restructuring by it self grin grin

Restructure what?

Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by CSTR2: 7:42am On Mar 06, 2020
Why are Yoruba disturbing igbos to carry their own struggle on their head?
These are the same people calling igbos enemies of state for trying to rock the system.

This is the same thing awolowo did. He pushed ojukwu to secession and baba turned back.

Igbos better be smarter this time. Look at all the angles and play all the fields and look for any advantage.
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by Horlufemi(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Nice one!

Nigerians have never felt so insecure and helpless all their lives

Nigerians have never being this disunited be it among religious, ethnic and tribal lines

Nigerians have never felt so disconnected with the govt at the center like they do now

Buhari has totally failed Nigerians

Buhari has failed God

Buhari has failed himself and family

Buhari has failed his zombies

He failed his ancestors too

Simple minded sense smiley
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by omoharry(f): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2020
chatinent:
Stepping-stones to disintegration.
I dont think so
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by omoharry(f): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/south-south-governors-plan-regional-security-outfit/amp/
I wish to thank the SW region for giving other regions the balls to start their own regional security outfit.If not for you guys , na like so we go dey dey..We for just dey look Fulani headmen, committing various atrocities in our land without the balls to do anything. Una do well for showing the rest of the regions courage. At least our able Governor Okowa don they think about securing Delta state against these monster Headmen.
Since the SW has done theirs while the south East and South South are discussing about forming their own regional security. We are now waiting for the Middle Belt which is the most affected region in this blood bath to come up with their own regional security .I hope they can do it sha? The blood spilled in that region is enough for the leaders to have woken up .They are even the ones that are suppose have initiated a regional security way before the South West.I dont know what is wrong with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by omoharry(f): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2020
FlyoruB:
The only reason the ibos didn't want to adopt the Amotekun template is because it was initiated by the Yorubas. Their elites and their Nairaland fanboys have said and done everything to discredit the Amotekun concept without success. Na that typical ibo pride and overbloated ego. But maybe now that the SS folks are about to adopt it they would have a rethink. undecided
Forget the nonsense you read on Nairaland. The rest of the south and some MD applauded AMOTEKUN..The only regions that fought tooth and nail against this initiative were the core north, especially the Fulanis. Please try and take yourself from Nairaland as it is not a true representation of what is happening in the real world.so many people here are children and teenagers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by ProWalker: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2020
omoharry:
I wish to thank the SW region for giving other regions the balls to start their own regional security outfit.If not for you guys , na like so we go dey dey..We for just dey look Fulani headmen, committing various atrocities in our land without the balls to do anything. Una do well for showing the rest of the regions courage. At least our able Governor Okowa don they think about securing Delta state against these monster Headmen.
Since the SW has done theirs while the south East and South South are discussing about forming their own regional security. We are now waiting for the Middle Belt which is the most affected region in this blood bath to come up with their own regional security .I hope they can do it sha? The blood spilled in that region is enough for the leaders to have woken up .They are even the ones that are suppose have initiated a regional security way before the South West.I dont know what is wrong with them.

You go wait for MB tire.

That is the most confused region in Nigeria. They don’t know whether they should continued to politically follow the North or change course and look down south
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by Thonypadua(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2020
wingmanIII:

Cowardice is deep in your veins . Gra gra indeed! Bloody yellow rats!
Cowardice = Yoruba that has never run for war.
Bravery = Igbos (Ojukwu, kanu etc) that ran to an exile when their people needed them most.
Brother justify your comment and apologize.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by OLUWABIG(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2020
solmus:
cool

Foolish Dave Umahi wont like this atall, slave of the caliphate and spokesperson of the cabal Alhaji Umahi would soon travel to Abuja to hold press conference on why SouthSouth shuld support comuinity police of Fulani NPF anyways WIKE is waiting for him

I love that statement "Wike is waiting for him"
grin
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by omoharry(f): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2020
pazienza:

Ohaneze are not all knowing. If they wanted Ogbunigwe, then they are wrong. We have state sponsored vigilantes in most SE states. Let the states finance and equip them more to serve as intelligence gathering unit with modern electronic gadgets.

Though SE governors position on this is not borne out of altruistic persuasion towards Igboland on their own part. But rationally speaking, it's the best stance to take.
Let other regions take the heat for now, let's catch our breath and watch from sidelines, our goal differs from those of SW and SS, so we must have a different approach to issues from them.
Igbos are many things but certainly not cowards. Wetin kon happen to our Igbo leaders in recent times? I know the ordinary Igbo man is brave and courageous but their leaders are just a bundle of shame to that region..
The Yorubas' you all call cowards, are the ones showing us the way to secure our communities without fear of any backlash from the power that be.The only thing these Igbo leaders are good at is asking their people (who are looking up to them for solution to their misfortune)to fast and pray for Gods protection, while the Funlani headmen continued to encroach on their farm lands , slaughter & kill men women and children if they are challenged.
This same period, Gov. Fayose of Ekiti state, passed the Anti grazing bill into law. He assembled local hunters and authorizing them to shoot any Fulani headmen at sight.That was the end of the Fulani arrogance in Ekiti state during his time as Governor. I don't know the situation now in Ekiti .
Please enough of saying the SW are cowards, when they are the only tribe that have the courage to look the federal govt in the eye by Establishing AMOTEKUN while others regions were busy asking their people to fast and pray,Others crying to the Inept Federal govt for Protection and the rest, helplessly looked on as these atrocities swept through their states & communities .I am from the SS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by omoharry(f): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2020
ProWalker:

You go wait for MB tire.

That is the most confused region in Nigeria. They don’t know whether they should continued to politically follow the North or change course and look down south
Haaaa! then there is a problem if that is the situation at hand.
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by omoharry(f): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2020
unbitchable:

Lol, you're beneath us, no need for dick measuring with you. We wanted security & defence Corp( now NSCDC), we got it & was later adopted by FG. We wanted Marshall Corp (Now FRSC), we got it & was later adopted by FG. We wanted Amotekun, we got it, a template FG would later adopt for the entire country. Amotekun isn't a secession plan, rather a security architecture. get that into your skull. If SW wants out, all it takes is a brain work, not all brawn from ibos, the experts in failure.
you said "if they win you will jump in" . Lol, you're 5th class citizens and by the time your wait is over, you'd have been further down the ladder to 10th class citizens.
No one is a 5th class citizen.we are all thesame ..if you are measuring class by country then you should be a second class citizen to the Hausa Fulani who are considered as first class .What about if you are to measured your class before the rest of the world?..I am sure you will be rated last by race due to racism which you would not like. The rest of the world is so unfair to the black race becos of what we have become.We hate ourselves and want to put another ethnic group beneath us yet we complain of racism and why the rest of the world is unfair to the black race. Pls stop that.Its not nice.
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Witcher:
Just like Amotekun..... Lol. If only people knew how this politicians act in Abuja vs how they act in there villages...
You're a cute girl. You live in Abj?
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by wingmanIII: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thonypadua:

Cowardice = Yoruba that has never run for war.
Bravery = Igbos (Ojukwu, kanu etc) that ran to an exile when their people needed them most.
Brother justify your comment and apologize.

Haha haha haha.
Half of Yoruba elites including tinubu ,fayemi etc ran to exile during abacha regime.
Ogundipe abandoned his rank,position and authority and ran to London when Ironsi was killed.
Gen Diya, knelt and cried before a major. The video is still online.
Which war has the Yoruba fought in the last 100yrs.?
I only stated a known and popular fact.

2 Likes

Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by pazienza(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
omoharry:
Igbos are many things but certainly not cowards. Wetin kon happen to our Igbo leaders in recent times? I know the ordinary Igbo man is brave and courageous but their leaders are just a bundle of shame to that region..
The Yorubas' you all call cowards, are the ones showing us the way to secure our communities without fear of any backlash from the power that be.The only thing these Igbo leaders are good at is asking their people (who are looking up to them for solution to their misfortune)to fast and pray for Gods protection, while the Funlani headmen continued to encroach on their farm lands , slaughter & kill men women and children if they are challenged.
This same period, Gov. Fayose of Ekiti state, passed the Anti grazing bill into law. He assembled local hunters and authorizing them to shoot any Fulani headmen at sight.That was the end of the Fulani arrogance in Ekiti state during his time as Governor. I don't know the situation now in Ekiti .
Please enough of saying the SW are cowards, when they are the only tribe that have the courage to look the federal govt in the eye by Establishing AMOTEKUN while others regions were busy asking their people to fast and pray,Others crying to the Inept Federal govt for Protection and the rest, helplessly looked on as these atrocities swept through their states & communities .I am from the SS.

Problem with Nigeria is that people here love to major in minor things and minor in Major things.

How exactly has Fayose public declaration stopped Herdsmen menace in Ekiti?
Below are news of Herdsmen attacks after Fayose empty threats :
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/killer-herdsmen-invade-ekiti-community-kill-two-injure-several/amp/
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/325921-how-suspected-herdsmen-attacked-ekiti-community-killed-two-monarch.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/herdsmen-attack-residents-flee-ekiti-community/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/suspected-herdsmen-strike-ekiti-kill-pregnant-woman/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/tension-as-fulani-herdsmen-take-over-ekiti-community-hoist-flag/amp/
As you can see, Fayose vacuous boasts as we all knew is as useless as those who are telling people to pray.

Coming out in public to make empty threats is no sign of bravery, neither is forming a useless security misfit guard that would still be answerable to FG(Hausa-Fulani controlled) Nigerian police.

The solution to Fulani herdsmen menace is still same solution Ndiigbo always knew in 1967. Total restructuring (confederation at least) or outright dissolution and severance of ties with Hausa Fulani and their enablers in Southern Nigeria and middlebelt.
Anything else is useless, waste of time and not worth our effort.

You say you are from SS, well, go embrace your BRACED, and let your Yoruba brothers hold on to their AMOTEKUN. Ndiigbo are not interested, we have our individual state security guards and we know how it has failed to solve the insecurity problem, our vision obviously differ from yours.

2 Likes

Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by unbitchable(m): 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
omoharry:
No one is a 5th class citizen.we are all thesame ..if you are measuring class by country then you should be a second class citizen to the Hausa Fulani who are considered as first class .What about if you are to measured your class before the rest of the world?..I am sure you will be rated last by race due to racism which you would not like. The rest of the world is so unfair to the black race becos of what we have become.We hate ourselves and want to put another ethnic group beneath us yet we complain of racism and why the rest of the world is unfair to the black race. Pls stop that.Its not nice.
2nd class to hausa/fulani?.. Lol, the joke is on you. yoruba have held No1 positions in the executive, judiciary & legislative arm of govt many times. ibos are sliding down. SS are overtaking you & dropping you down the ladder.
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by ProWalker: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
omoharry:
Haaaa! then there is a problem if that is the situation at hand.

You see, language is a very strong binder. The fact that majority or let me say many of them speak Hausa language even as a second language make them easily attached to the core north.
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by SeriouslySense(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
let's stop all these tribal comparisons, I believe as a south Southerner that we must go beyond labels, beyond tribes and find a way to work together, be it, with Biafra or oduduwa, we all want progress and development, that's all that counts
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by SeriouslySense(m): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
I hope the South East also forms its security outfit, so that, the people are save that is very important, I hope my South-South accomplish this security outfit, as they have agreed, Amotekun is a good idea.
It does not matter who started an idea, as long as it is good, it should be adopted, we all want security and progress.

1 Like

Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by Thonypadua(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
wingmanIII:

Haha haha haha.
Half of Yoruba elites including tinubu ,fayemi etc ran to exile during abacha regime.
Ogundipe abandoned his rank,position and authority and ran to London when Ironsi was killed.
Gen Diya, knelt and cried before a major. The video is still online.
Which war has the Yoruba fought in the last 100yrs.?
I only stated a known and popular fact.
Read your write up again and correct yourself, those people you mentioned led there people to war and left them or Wtf are you saying?
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by Fl3xN3Esses: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
This is EXTREMELY IGNORANT AND SHORT SIGHTED! WHY ARE EDO AND DELTA IN A SECURITY ALLIANCE WITH STATES ACROSS THE NIGER?!!? HOW DOES THAT BENEFIT THEM?! Nigeria is speedily disintegrating, and any sort of alliance should be built with the future in mind. A Bendelite has more in common with a Westerner than a man from,say, Cross Rivers State. Culturally, a Bini, Estako, Itshekiri, Agenegbode, Ishan, Uromi, Afemai, Uhrobo etc has more cultural affinity with societies towards the West than the East. In a situation when reinforcements are needed i.e in a future skirmish, what are they going to do, wait for defenders to paddle across the water from the Cameroonian borders or what?

This whole "SOUTH-SOUTH" thing needs to be scrapped as it makes absolutely no sense at all.
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by inereunwa1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
Two good things I have seen in Buhari's regime

1). He made me realize that Nigerian youths are lazy and I have been able to confirm that is true.

2). He has made many regions to wake up from their slumber by realizing the need to secure themselves and also the need to breakup if need be.
first you are among the lazy'youths'
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by 7lives: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
pazienza:

It's senseless attacking Fulani hegemony when they have willing enablers down south.
Better watch the enablers square off with Fulanis, when both are done, we will have only one weakened winner amongst them to mop up and secure our own goal which is total severance from Nigeria.

Amotekun has began operations in Ekiti? That's a good one.
Let them begin in Ondo, Lagos, Osun, Ogun and Oyo, let the operation work for five years and prove effective in stopping the herdsmen violence completely in SW, then SE can reexamine our current lukewarm stance on the issue.

This to me is a win win for all involved. We are not against you, we are just not supporting you, after all you don't even need our support nor solicited for such.
We are just staying in our own lane, minding our business and observing things from a neutral vintage point,its a good position to be in.

And who is asking for your support, you better stop overrating yourself.
Amotekun is already operational, and that is the most important thing.
Your support or lack of it cannot stop an idea that have come to stay.
Yeye dey smell.
Re: South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit by Farki: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
unbitchable:

defeatist mentality of a typical ibo man.

If a Yoruba said the same thing they would be screaming coward and afonja all over the place. For all the talk about bravery they can't seem to get anything done on their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer / Nigerian Military Kills Over 300 Terrorists, Captures Many Others (pics) / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.