Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Need Omo To San,i Mean A Nice Senorita - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Omo To San,i Mean A Nice Senorita (795 Views)

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) / Need Carin Girl 4 Serious I Mean Serious Relationshipe / I Need A Real Girl To Love Me Forever.i Mean, A Real Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Omo To San,i Mean A Nice Senorita by U1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2007
Hello!!! I beg why una they form for area.I thought this place was meant for meeting people but ya all don't want to come clean.I beg make I handle my biz.
I need a beautiful girl who dreams of living in Mushin and who probably wish to know what our bukas are made of,in short someone who wants to experience the jungle life.Anyone home?Get to me.
I'm waiting.
Re: I Need Omo To San,i Mean A Nice Senorita by Raymand(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2007
Omo eko should be interested. cheesy
Re: I Need Omo To San,i Mean A Nice Senorita by OmoEko1(f): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2007
Raymand:

Omo eko should be interested. cheesy
I see you got jokes grin grin grin but it was wack
Re: I Need Omo To San,i Mean A Nice Senorita by Raymand(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2007
The topic has your name all over it, he must be subconsciously attracted to you. wink
Re: I Need Omo To San,i Mean A Nice Senorita by OmoEko1(f): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2007
angry angry angry angry angry angry, nor am i the only person that the name started with OMO
Re: I Need Omo To San,i Mean A Nice Senorita by iice(f): 5:27am On Jun 05, 2007
LOL goodluck ooo
Re: I Need Omo To San,i Mean A Nice Senorita by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2007
bros, I pray for you to meet your desired girl, but that mushin thing go scare dem away. grin

U1:

Hello!!! I beg why una they form for area.I thought this place was meant for meeting people but ya all don't want to come clean.I beg make I handle my biz.
I need a beautiful girl who dreams of living in Mushin and who probably wish to know what our bukas are made of,in short someone who wants to experience the jungle life.Anyone home?Get to me.
I'm waiting.
Re: I Need Omo To San,i Mean A Nice Senorita by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2007
U1:

I'm waiting.
i like people who are honest. not people that would be forming nonsense. goodluck in your search. look around we have so many of them that would be interested.
Re: I Need Omo To San,i Mean A Nice Senorita by U1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2007
@Raymand

I did not say I need a sugar mummy.I need a nice "ayonge".

@topic
So surprised that no one has responded.Well,maybe I should mention what I've got to offer:
1. A 35k per year job.
2.A "palasa" phone.
3.B.sc in Kitchen assistance.
4.An accomodation with my mother,sister and niece.To mention just a few.
Now,tell me you are still not impressed.
Re: I Need Omo To San,i Mean A Nice Senorita by iice(f): 5:36am On Jun 11, 2007
grin grin
Re: I Need Omo To San,i Mean A Nice Senorita by kinzolic(m): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2007
U1:

@Raymand

I did not say I need a sugar mummy.I need a nice "ayonge".

@topic
So surprised that no one has responded.Well,maybe I should mention what I've got to offer:
1. A 35k per year job.
2.A "palasa" phone.
3.B.sc in Kitchen assistance.
4.An accomodation with my mother,sister and niece.To mention just a few.
Now,tell me you are still not impressed.

A CAPITAL O.Y.O

(1) (Reply)

Join The Aberdeen Crew - Males / Females: All Welcome / Love Is Real: Behold D Matchmaker / Mama-gee And 190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.