Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists (50890 Views)

Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki / Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by hisexcellency34: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2020
Despite all the crisis in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), the national chairman of the Comrade Adams Oshiomhole appeared unperturbed on Thursday.

In his first appearance since a FCT High Court in Abuja restrained him from acting as chairman, Oshiomhole was in his usual bubbling mood.

The APC leader, who came out of a meeting in his office believed to be rushing out to catch an engagement in the Villa, asked newsmen at the foyer of his office if they were looking at him with pity.

Decked in his usual Khaki attire, the party chieftain asked the newsmen pointedly: β€œAre you looking at me with pity?”

Before the journalists could respond, he dashed out smiling to a waiting car.

https://thenationonlineng.net/oshiomhole-to-reporters-are-you-looking-at-me-with-pity/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2020
He wasn't seeing you sir. He was seeing a devil. Reap the fruits of your labors in peace

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Officialgarri: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
He wasn't seeing you sir. He was seeing a devil. Reap the fruits of your labors in peace

And do you look at a devil with pity?

153 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Witcher(f): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2020
grin
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Witcher(f): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2020
grin hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by meum: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

And do you look at a devil with pity?
Where will the devil end eventually? Hell. How do you look at a person who is destined for hell? Without hope of salvation. With pity.

Mr garri dey your dey. Don't use me to score cheap points. I made my comments without quoting make yours. I'm entitled to my opinion. So are you. You say all sort of bullshit I read and ignore. Because it's what's expected of an odd toed ungulate. You can do likewise and stop behaving like a microcephalic baboon.
Have a nice day

208 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Officialgarri: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Where will the devil end eventually? Hell. How do you look at a person who is destined for hell? Without hope of salvation. With pity.

Mr garri dey your dey. Don't use me to score cheap points. I made my comments without quoting make yours. I'm entitled to my opinion. So are you. You say all sort of bullshit I read and ignore. Because it's what's expected of an odd toad ongulate. You can do likewise and stop behaving like a microcephalic baboon.
Have a nice day
Talk small small before your spit lands on people's face.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

Sputum or saliva. The act of releasing it is spit. Illiterate

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by PicLtd: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Mr garri dey your dey. Don't use me to score cheap points. I made my comments without quoting make yours. I'm entitled to my opinion. So are you. You say all sort of bullshit I read and ignore. Because it's what's expected of an odd toad ongulate. You can do likewise and stop behaving like a microcephalic baboon.
Have a nice day

This is wickedness. grin grin

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by helinues: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2020
grin Oshotrouble

You are not needed in a community yet you claimed you can sing, abwg who go listen to your reggae

You are too controversial and disunity the party members you supposed to unite together

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Officialgarri: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2020
Shibaraba:

Sputum or saliva. The act of releasing it is spit. Illiterate

I thought you would be smart enough to realize this isn't a grammar contest. Even if I never heard of Sputum, I could use spittle instead, but I was careful to come down to your level, perhaps, you would understand better.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Maxymilliano(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2020
Decked in his usual Khaki attire, the party chieftain asked the newsmen pointedly: β€œAre you looking at me with pity?”

It is obvious Oshiomole was visibly shaken/sweating and thrown off balance by his recent travails, for the newsmen to have looked at him sympathetically.

Obo n'lagun, irun ara e ni o je a no ... Monkey sweats, only that the hair on its body makes it less obvious.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by hisexcellency34: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2020
Of course. No smoke without fire

Maxymilliano:

It is obvious Oshiomole was visibly shaken/sweating and thrown off balance by his recent travails, for the newsmen to have looked at him sympathetically.

Obo n'lagun, irun ara e ni o je a no ... Monkey sweats, only that the hair on its body makes it less obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Architectben34(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2020
Why won't they look at you with pity

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by iCauseTrouble: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2020
cool
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by ike6: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2020
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by DModeCntStopMe: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2020
shocked

The media and Nigerians are over-flogging this issue, beaming so much searchlight on him and giving undeserved attention to his occultic party.

Come Feb 2023, this monkey- looking squrriel together with his party will fizzle out and will cease to exist just like coronavirus will soon vanish

13 Likes

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by rOsy247(f): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2020
Lol you are the one Looking at yourself with pity Sir.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by AerialMapper: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2020
Cos you are pitiful!

But never pity a fool!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by gegelhose: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2020
Order for your direct UK used laptop(s) at affordable prices

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by LosC: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2020
Because it's a Pitiable pisma pisma.(in Hon. Patrick's voice).

Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Judeerons32: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2020
A master strategist

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2020
Lol, the hunger for power in this country

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by OnpointDesign(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2020
grin grin

LOL. This topic really cracked me up.
I don't know why

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by GamalNasser: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2020
They were just pitying your face na
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by MorataFC: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2020
;DDr
Re: Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists by solmus: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2020
Bad guy is back.. cho cho cho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) / Nigerian Air Force C-130H Aeromedical Evacuation (Pictures) / Am Withdrawing The New And Old Naira Note (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.