Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,217 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) (3330 Views)

Six Cameroonian Soldiers Killed ,4 Disarmed By Biafra Dragon Marine -Ekpa / Breaking! 5 Cameroonian Soldiers Shot Dead By Biafra Armed Group In Bakassi / How Russia Helped Nigeria Defeat Biafra During Civil War – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by kenechukwufrank: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
The Nigerian Civil War started on the 6th of July 1967 and ended 15th January, 1970.
During the war, the Nigerian army outnumbered their Biafran Counterparts 4 – 1.

While Nigeria had the British government supplying them arms and ammunition and Egypt supplying them planes, Biafran had to produce their arms and ammunition and other necessary war machines locally because the federal government already closed the borders on Biafran and other neighboring countries were supporting Nigeria.

These are some of Biafrans’ best inventions/innovations during the war.

See These Amazing Creation From Biafran Here

[url]anaedoonline.com/2020/03/06/9-wonderful-inventions-by-biafra-during-the-civil-war-photos/[/url]

4 Likes

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by MusaChukwudi: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
Wait
Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
Why was a Deltan man telling me sometime ago that he participated in the war and only Cutlass was given to them with one central rock where they go sharpen it.

How true is this

4 Likes

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by ObasanjoAyo: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mikehot:
Why was a Deltan man telling me sometime ago that he participated in the war and only Cutlass was given to them with one central rock where they go sharpen it.

How true is this

yeah I have been thinking about that

2 Likes

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by TheTourist: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
"Let me give one more dimension of what we were hoping to do in Biafra, and what this freedom and independence was supposed to be like. We were told,
for instance, that technologically we would have to rely for a long, long time on the British and the West for everything. European oil companies insisted that oil-industry technology was so complex that we would never ever in the next five hundred years be able to figure it out. We knew that wasn’t true. In fact, we
learned to refine our own oil during the two and a half years of the struggle, because we were blockaded. We were able to demonstrate that it was possible for African people, entirely on their own, to refine oil." - Pg146

In the words of Chinua Achebe in "There Was A Country"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by BrightAhiah(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Leave war talk because if your parents explain what they saw during the war, you will be grateful for ever being alive and living peacefully...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by kenechukwujeo50: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
If we can build these with bunch of scraps, what do you think we will create if we have the right material
Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
BrightAhiah:
Leave war talk because if your parents explain what they saw during the war, you will be grateful for ever being alive and living peacefully...
What's the point of living when u are not free

5 Likes

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by Duru1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
kenechukwufrank:
The Nigerian Civil War started on the 6th of July 1967 and ended 15th January, 1970.
During the war, the Nigerian army outnumbered their Biafran Counterparts 4 – 1.

While Nigeria had the British government supplying them arms and ammunition and Egypt supplying them planes, Biafran had to produce their arms and ammunition and other necessary war machines locally because the federal government already closed the borders on Biafran and other neighboring countries were supporting Nigeria.

These are some of Biafrans’ best inventions/innovations during the war.

See These Amazing Creation From Biafran Here

[url]anaedoonline.com/2020/03/06/9-wonderful-inventions-by-biafra-during-the-civil-war-photos/[/url]

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11161871_unnamed_jpegeb81ef0de119b1bcb59ef5b3f061480c

The Biafran flag emblem on the front armor plate of the Ferret invokes bravery from the bone marrows.

1 Like

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by Duru1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mikehot:

How true is this

Baring laziness which is second nature to most Africans, you would have visited the Biafran war museum in Umuahia to see for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by PicLtd: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Biafrans are great inventors.

1 Like

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by Bragalane: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
And we are here
Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by OttHin: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
PicLtd:
Biafrans are great inventors.

You say wetin?

1 Like

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by PicLtd: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
OttHin:

You say wetin?

Biafrans are great inventors I said. Argue with buhari's saggy scrotal sac.

1 Like

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by olamidedivotee(f): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
so this is the nine invention.
OP sense will locate u very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
mrvitalis:

What's the point of living when u are not free
a slave can't comprehend freedom or it's responsibilities.
The rest of Nigeria are lowly slaves.
Even the north that is ruling the zoo is doing so only on behalf of the British.
Every northern president always runs to Abuja house London.
Yoruba lives for party.
The hausas live for Honda and wives.
The south south lives for crumbs from their own heritage.they are happy with amnesty and 13%derivation.
This made the igbo the odd race because the Igbo is seeking for the attainment of the blackman to a full stature as a man.
This is the crime and sin of the igbo.
The Igbo wants to assert the identity of the African race,the sun rising out of darkness to illuminate Africa.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by Ruggedniggaone: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
this one is satan 4x20 it can destroy the entire USA nnmdi cownu please don't fire it now pity nigeriya
Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by saaron(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
TheTourist:
"Let me give one more dimension of what we were hoping to do in Biafra, and what this freedom and independence was supposed to be like. We were told,
for instance, that technologically we would have to rely for a long, long time on the British and the West for everything. European oil companies insisted that oil-industry technology was so complex that we would never ever in the next five hundred years be able to figure it out. We knew that wasn’t true. In fact, we
learned to refine our own oil during the two and a half years of the struggle, because we were blockaded. We were able to demonstrate that it was possible for African people, entirely on their own, to refine oil." - Pg146

In the words of Chinua Achebe in "There Was A Country"
That's the spirit. Proving nay sayers wrong by doing the ''Impossible'' is what I admire most about Biafrans. If Biafra were independent from 1966- to date, the country would have been an industrial power today.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
we will fight again and it will be the mother of all fight mark my word and this time every hook and cranny of nigeria will feel the heat of a bomb

1 Like

Re: 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) by saaron(m): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
BrightAhiah:
Is Nigeria currently not under war with boko haram and fulani terrorist invaders?
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

he South / Video Of Owo Catholic Church Attack By Bandits (watch) / I Just Lost My Job Because I Posted A Picture Of My Preferred Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.