Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal (73590 Views)

“Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) / Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix) / Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2020
bubu2019:
you did not bump into his news brother, you carefully clicked and read the whole shit and then claim to bump into it
I swear gringrin
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Bobrisky is being arrested for breach of a business deal, not for how she dresses.

Some people no dey read before dey comment my brother.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by RichDad1(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2020
Shibaraba:

This case is as good as buried. Remember how e take deal with that politician. He brags that he yanshes top men. All he needs to do is to oil his Yansh.....case dismissed.
P. S. This is the publicity he craves for though
No. It’s the Politician that eventually dealt with him.
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by duchaB(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2020
Witcher:
Coronavirus or climate change choose ur evil. Actually Coronavirus has done more to stop climate change than Greta or any of these kids, it reduced China's emissions by a quarter. China is the world's leading CO2 emitter and generates one third of all global CO2 emissions, just incase you didn't know that, because Greta or these kids never seem to mention these facts.
Long live Covid19 as a Climate change activist I like how Coronavirus reducing Co2 emissions

Really..
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by RichDad1(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Bobrisky is being arrested for breach of a business deal, not for how she dresses.

True. But there are lots of people that has scores to settle with him. And they won’t stop to drag him in mud at any given opportunity.
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2020
Gidiclass:
2020 JAMB UTME EXPO (Saturday March 14) 7am,9am And 1:30 Pm Expo/2020 JAMB CBT Expo Questions & Answers

http://www.gidiclass.com.ng/2020/03/06/2020-jamb-utme-expo-saturday-march-14-7am9am-and-130-pm-expo-2020-jamb-cbt-expo-questions-answers/
undecidedundecided will you leave here.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Angelfrost(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Proclivity33:
How Is this news relevant to our lives?

Good question... Whoever pushed this to Front page should step forward and answer!!! Smh!!! undecided
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Mike008(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2020
According to an eyewitness, the police vowed to change Bobrisky back to man as he sometimes claims to be a woman.

I support the police on the above point.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by atimadesign(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2020
Misplaced priority in Nigeria is 5&6.
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by bjgurl(f): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2020
Shim should pay up her/his debt.
Hahaha wearing makeup inside cell laugh wan kii me
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2020
PicLtd:
Even though the cross-dressing idiot sickens me, the policeman should shut his mouth, he doesn't have the right to determine how the fool dresses or should behave.

last time I checked Homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria. if anything the police are handling him with kids gloves. They should lock him up in Yaba left or ARO for pyschiatric evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by flexlatifa: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2020
NIGERIAN POLICE EH WETIN COCERN THEM FOR ANOTHER PERSON LIFE NIGERIAN POLICE NA SCAM
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by bikerboy1(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2020
opportunes:
Nigerian police are not serious...instead for them to pursue killer fulanis and boko boys...na this man dem go waste their time

You dey mind them angry
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Talknochip(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2020
lol. and who was there when police made that statement?!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by martowskin1(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2020
Witcher:
Coronavirus or climate change choose ur evil. Actually Coronavirus has done more to stop climate change than Greta or any of these kids, it reduced China's emissions by a quarter. China is the world's leading CO2 emitter and generates one third of all global CO2 emissions, just incase you didn't know that, because Greta or these kids never seem to mention these facts.
Long live Covid19 as a Climate change activist I like how Coronavirus reducing Co2 emissions

All this things for seeking attention
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Welfed(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2020
fake news from the pit of hell
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by noeloge82(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2020
shaggy007:

Guy
Who told you she is a guy?

The pic below says it all grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Fragility6: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2020
ForeThinker:

N so Wot
You and this your vintage reply
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by backnbeta(f): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2020
What right do they have to change him back? Cross dressing is not homosexuality undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 07, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Arcbox(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2020
climate changeis endemic. it has been that because of globalization, the earth atmosphere has been polluted with a vast percentage of Co2, resulting from industrial gases and fossil fuel. yes China has been the highest emitter of GHS but they have
put in some measurs such as the use of bicycle which has zero emissions into the environment, the electric rail system and electric BRT. climate change is also synonymous with population growth so you can say that China is highest emitter of greenhouse gases. In an action toward mitigating the effects of climate change, we must go for energy performance systems of Architecture because building and construction contribute about 30% gas emissions. its estimated that by year 2050, the world population growth will increase by an additional 2billion people who will need housing, offices, industrial and expanded infrastructure. so let's join hands to mitigate climate change from an energy performance Architecture and design through legislation, instead of using Coronavirus as a tools to wipe human faces on earth. The success achieving climate change will be worthless if human race ceases to exit so we should not use negative means to handle a negative effect. I stand strongly to find solutions through research and innovations in mitigating the effects of climate change.
Witcher:

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by armadeo(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Making this dude popular.

.maybe he arranges all this shit just for the gram to remain relevant. Who knows.

Meanwhile see traffic who say the guy no popular.

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Bob, pay your debt.
And that policeman talking trash, wait till Bob's boyfriend fries yo ass. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by peacettw: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2020
The man thrives in controversy.
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by BigTimeNews: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Mesothelioma Compensation for family members
Have you been looking for best complete write up on Mesothelioma Compensation for family members? you are highly welcome to my blog where you will read all you need to know about Mesothelioma Compensation for family members.

First of all, what is Mesothelioma Compensation for family members?
In Mesothelioma Compensation for family members Anyone Someone who is not a mesothelioma patient may be able to receive compensation if they lost a loved one to the disease.
Also, in Mesothelioma Compensation for family members If a mesothelioma patient passes away without claiming asbestos compensation, oftentimes the family is able to file a wrongful death claim.

Continue reading below

Mesothelioma Compensation for family members
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Finnese001: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2020
cheesy grin
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by haldiramfranchi: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2020
| About DIR : Digitize India Registration on digitizeindia.gov.in We all know about our prime minister are the force to [url=https://www.digitalindiagov.in/digital-seva/[/url]digitalization. usually i never comment in site but your article is so convincing me to say something about it It's really a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm happy that you simply shared this useful information with us. Thanks for sharing. I posted some helpful link can you check it for a second
https://www.digitalindiagov.in/digitize-india-registration-on-digitizeindia-gov-in-sign-up-for-data-entry-job/Digitize India[/url]
https://www.digitalindiagov.in/digital-gujarat-gov-in-scholarship-2019-20-registration-portal/Digital Gujrat[/url]
PMAY
PMSBY hmnt……..//
https://www.digitalindiagov.in/digitize-india-registration-on-digitizeindia-gov-in-sign-up-for-data-entry-job/Digitize India[/url]
https://www.digitalindiagov.in/digital-gujarat-gov-in-scholarship-2019-20-registration-portal/Digital Gujrat[/url]
Re: Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal by Made4naijalove: 11:03am On Mar 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) / Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent / Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.