Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate (44431 Views)

Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / Obaseki: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Will Overcome, I will Win / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Maxymilliano(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2020

Adeboye told me I would recover my mandate – Diri

Bayelsa State Governor Duoye Diri has said he visited the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, during his election travails.

Diri said this on Friday at the church’s international headquarters along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway during the ‘Testimony Session’ at the church’s monthly meeting.

“I contested in the governorship election in Bayelsa State in November 2019 and thereafter I was alleged to have lost the election.

“I promptly rejected those results and continued with the judicial process in Nigeria.

“During the process, I visited this church on the 11th of January during the programme of the Great Turn Around.

“After the service, I went to see Daddy G.O. He prayed for me and thereafter, he said, ‘It is well. Go and when you receive it, come back to the church’.

“The judicial processes continued until the 14th of February about 24 hours to the swearing in of the alleged winner. Brethren, a miracle was accomplished. The Supreme Court declared me the winner of that election.

“I have come to give Him (God) the glory and to return the glory to Him and to Him alone.

“I want to thank Daddy G.O. and all of you who stood with me in prayers.

“Today, I am the governor of Bayelsa State,” Diri told the congregation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/adeboye-told-me-i-would-recover-my-mandate-diri/amp/

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Righteousness89(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2020
You are a Divinely Orchestrated Governor!

Like my Father in the LORD will say, "Life is not by Struggle", It is a GIFT FROM GOD!

Just Work with GOD who Orchestrated your position...

Deliver Democracy Dividends to the Bayelsa people..

Don't become Power Intoxicated!

Humble yourself before GOD!

You might Just be The Next " Goodluck Jonathan!

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Citytrend: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2020
What this means is that Every Politician must now have a spiritual father if you must be Politically relevant

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Also do Fully Ready Website. See my info below to Chat me

20 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by 2special(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2020
Great man of God, hate or like him, he is less concern, obasanjo said, when he came out of prison, Pastor Adeboye called him that he, obasanjo will be the next president of Nigeria in 1999,Obasanjo said he didn't believe what pastor Adeboye told him then....the rest is history.

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Perfecttouchade: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2020
Congratulations Governor Diri

4 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Maxymilliano(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2020
Haba, which mandate is the governor talking about here?

Did he win the election ?

Diri should just thank God and not refer glory to any man because he had no mandate in the first place.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by eejo(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2020
Citytrend:
What this means is that Every Politician must now have a spiritual father if you must be Politically relevant
all politicians have including successful people. The choice is now yours either to choose Godly ones or Devilish ones.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by hisexcellency34: 9:15am On Mar 07, 2020
Are you now saying T.B. Joshua who endorsed David Lyon is a fake pastor??

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Abfinest007(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2020
diri case is called favor without labour

13 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by azpekuliar: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2020
What mandate bruv? You fvcking lost the election. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Stalwert: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Haba, which mandate is the governor talking about here?

Did he win the election ?

Diri should just thank God and not refer glory to any man because he had no mandate in the first place.

Help me ask� what mandate did he lose? He was clearly rejected, he should thank God indeed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by TheApologist: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2020
what mandate? this is a misuse of word please. If he told you you'll be declared governor by the Supreme Court, fine not you talking about a mandate that was never given in the first place.

10 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by allthingsgood: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2020
Your "mandate" how

The people never voted for u sir. You remain an installation of the supreme Court, simple.

10 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by allthingsgood: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Abfinest007:
diri case is called favor without labour

Or corrupt partisan Judiciary

3 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Maxymilliano(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2020
Stalwert:

Help me ask� what mandate did he lose? He was clearly rejected, he should thank God indeed.

I guess it was Adeboye that also prophesied the recent 2.9bn loan that was granted to him for car purchases.

Eleriibu.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Bankowner: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2020
God honored His word through Pastor E.A. Adeboye but your first big task is to put Bayelsa into more indebtedness by taking a loan of over 2bn naira for cars. Assets that would not only depreciate but will be taken away by govt officials at the end of your tenure

5 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by nuban07(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2020
I pray for this kind of miracle. Its only God that can do it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Lagosfinder(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2020
Glory

1 Like

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Stalwert: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2020
Maxymilliano:

I guess it was Adeboye that also prophesied the recent 2.9bn loan that was granted to him for car purchases.

Eleriibu.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by omowolewa: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2020
okay
Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by famology(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2020
You were roundly rejected by the people.
Which mandate are you talking about?
Supreme court made you governor not the people.

6 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by punisha: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2020
To slap this man Don begin hungry me...
It have do. They have carried their L and moved on in peace.
Get to work let FP of Nairaland be lit with the things you are achieving and stop behaving like your tenure is forever

3 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:13am On Mar 07, 2020
Even though the former governor, Dickson was nothing but an eyesore to anything leadership stands for undecided

Diri's victory was nothing short of miracle!!!

Same as Wike, so I can understand him when he pays tribute to God and declared his State a Christian state!!!

I hope Diri does well in order not to mar Adeboye's name, an act that could make people mock God!!!

If you want to remain a successful politician in this country, there are 2 things, you must have!!!

A) God

B) Your ears to the ground!!!

10 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by GamalNasser: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2020
David Lyon went to TB Joshua and you went to Adeboye ..is it not the same God y'all serving?

2 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2020
GamalNasser:
David Lyon went to TB Joshua and you went to Adeboye ..is it not the same God y'all serving?
God pass gods

man pass man

At the end of the day, each man knows the kind God he worships!

At the he end, let the God that answereth by fire be my God!!!

13 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by money121(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by ForeThinker: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2020
Religious Political Godfatherism is the new trend

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Philinho(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2020
Go and rule well....Avoid godfatherism
Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Datasolution985: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2020
Pastors should leave politics
Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by slightlyMad(f): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2020
We all need to stop treating humans like God.

Pastor Adeboye, if truly a man of God would have done like the men of old, command the ground to swallow every Boko haram members or ordered some wild animals to eat them up.

All these men knows is take the little money, gullible and poor Nigerians have left via holy ghost congress.

All the miracles they love to perform is predict things that will happen anyways, like hey, you will win this coming election

Nothing like blind seeing, lame walking.
Religion is a scam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate by Untainted007: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2020
Lemme sha keep kpim. The connectivity of religion and politics in Nigeria and Africa as a whole ehn can't be entangled. No be father Mbaka this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock / Buhari Begins Total Probe Of Jonathan’s Govt / Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.