Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others (41689 Views)

Tinubu Orders Payments Of 9 Months Arrears For 400,000 N-Power Beneficiaries / NDLEA Arrests 73 Drug Offenders, Seizes 1,781.85 Kg Of Indian Hemp In Osun / 5,000 Unpaid N-Power Beneficiaries From Kano State Write To Mr. President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Glycosunde: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2020
To me i believe this is just a plot to sack those people who protested few months back that ever since vp osibanjo was relieved of d post n transferred to d department of humanitarian n disaster affair that they have being owed salaries.

But make some body help me check if that dead rat coronavirus meat suya seller name dry there bcus i nor cum dey c am online abi no more money to buy ur #100 100 mb per day. Abeg if una c am tell am make him come make i sub for am

1 Like

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by adelaja70(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2020
Lucid1:

There are very few reasonable fellows on this forum, you're one of them. Best wishes
Happy Sunday Bro...
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by atheistandproud(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2020
Glycosunde:
To me i believe this is just a plot to sack those people who protested few months back that ever since vp osibanjo was relieved of d post n transferred to d department of humanitarian n disaster affair that they have being owed salaries.

But make some body help me check if that dead rat coronavirus meat suya seller name dry there bcus i nor cum dey c am online abi no more money to buy ur #100 100 mb per day. Abeg if una c am tell am make him come make i sub for am

Una wan finish this BBQ fellow. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by afeezet(m): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
afeezet:
Most of this N power just collect the money without doing the job, some among them don't even know where they are working
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by TemmyT002(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
Majority of them already have jobs. They just want to get more money without actually working for it.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
juvewalex:
I believe some of the N-power beneficiaries might have gained other employments, hence the truancy and they should be exited off the program for another set of people who are jobless at the moment.

Like most things in this country the programme is poorly planned. It doesn't take into consideration the future and advancement of the beneficiaries within or outside the programme and update their status and help them build/get required exposure and experience to move to a higher level in their career.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
Now the elections are over. The federal government is looking for ways to close down the n power scheme gradually.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Crochet: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by edoairways: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
johnmattew:
mu cousin who resides in UK for about 7 years receives NPOWER funds....my uncle,who is a professor also receives it too.

corruption in naija Is beyond redeemable
Huh? shocked
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Basher8583: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
johnmattew:
learn to use ur brain...I said residing in UK for 7 years,not receiving npower for 7vyears

Olodo. Its like na only you understand your english. "English according to johnmattew".
It also explains why you keep failing all your English based exams.

Just accept that you goofed and take the trashing and bashing with good faith.
Next time... Think before typing
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Iluvmycontr3: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
GistMoree10:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/fg-forcefully-exits-5-781-n-power-beneficiaries-warn-others-2/amp/

,,,And what does the FG really mean by the word "beneficiaries" in this N-power program/project?

Someone should plz educate me.
Thanks.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Yankee101: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Imagine if they would allow this headline before elections
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Exodora: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I think you are right
What makes you think he isn't right
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Exodora: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Is really a shame to see comments that are meaningless.
Is high time we stopped decieving ourselves and the same time blaming our government.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by desiredhome: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Iluvmycontr3:

,,,And what does the FG really mean by the word "beneficiaries" in this N-power program/project?

Someone should plz educate me.
Thanks.
Beneficiaries are the supposed none working youths probably graduates that can work as teacher, in Agriculture, in health etc and at the end of the month are given 30k stipen. Some people have benefited by owning there own business which is one of the aim of the program and the FG is also supporting such people.
All in the aim of encouraging our youth to be self reliance and use their skills
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by condralbedez: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hope sarrki is not affected!
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by LZAA: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
Drabeey:
Interesting
undecided undecided
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Jobabori(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=johnmattew post=87258222]mu cousin who resides in UK for about 7 years receives NPOWER funds....my uncle,who is a professor also receives it too.

corruption in naija Is beyond redeemable[/quote
You should be ashamed of your corrupt cousing and uncle rather than bragging about them openly. You are more likely to come from family of corrupt Nigerians.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by enilola5: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Monday60655:
95% of N-power beneficiaries do not go to their PPA twice in a month. I have many of them as friends.
So you came here with your big mouth to expose your friends... U ar not a good friend
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by mamatwiny(f): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=johnmattew post=87258222]mu cousin who resides in UK for about 7 years receives NPOWER funds....my uncle,who is a professor also receives ithere was a time in this same country of ours, that when you graduate, government gives you a car , a job and a house. Undergraduates were fed free with big chicken . My father told me the feeding story and chicken story ( he studied at UNN) , the story was also confirmed by Redeemed general overseer.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Suremikky(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
enilola5:

So you came here with your big mouth to expose your friends... U ar not a good friend
Rubbish

Don't mind d goat..
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by somi: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Me wey dey find d job I no see am applied severally no hope now 3yrs no job
Pls if anyone can help please assist me for job email; somimurph@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Legendguru: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oh
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by kingjudecy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
personal59:
good

but I think this "scam" called stipend is not making the government serious towards real job creation.

do they think their 30k is enough for a graduate to live comfortable in this "Buhari" regime?

I wish the government official are serious because Nigerians don't need much.... just give them good roads, water, and electricity and see how they will forget their problems for the next 10years and keep singing your praises

Those quoting me don't get me wrong am saying we need an enabling environment and we are good

Those talking about doing business with 30k please you need to be realistic

When eating, transport fare, buying few amenities and Co from it on monthly basis and you still expect him or her to do business from it haha...........

And those quoting me on how they employ people am not talking about your betting and baba Ijebu shop here please

Young man the problem is that you don't understand the reason behind establishing this scheme.
If government deploys this measure to buffer the volatile state of job scarcity while engaging on massive infrastructural and agricultural development to create and boost employment, why then would you criticize such initiative.
I'm disappointed and embarrassed that majority of Nigerians don't reason along with the prevailing realities of fact on ground but have become so gullible and unreasonable to castigate government programs and policies without genuine defence of intent.
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
Monday60655:
95% of N-power beneficiaries do not go to their PPA twice in a month. I have many of them as friends.
Clap for yourself....I know you are pained for the 30k stipend your so called friends are collecting,I know it will be your greatest joy to see Npower program terminated so that those your friends wouldn't be collecting 30k again, you must be a dangerous person to be a friend with
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by frog12: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
na lie!

johnmattew:
mu cousin who resides in UK for about 7 years receives NPOWER funds....my uncle,who is a professor also receives it too.

corruption in naija Is beyond redeemable
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Ruby5: 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by ridbell01(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
personal59:
good

but I think this "scam" called stipend is not making the government serious towards real job creation.

do they think their 30k is enough for a graduate to live comfortable in this "Buhari" regime?

I wish the government official are serious because Nigerians don't need much.... just give them good roads, water, and electricity and see how they will forget their problems for the next 10years and keep singing your praises

Those quoting me don't get me wrong am saying we need an enabling environment and we are good

Those talking about doing business with 30k please you need to be realistic

When eating, transport fare, buying few amenities and Co from it on monthly basis and you still expect him or her to do business from it haha...........

And those quoting me on how they employ people am not talking about your betting and baba Ijebu shop here please
I want you to be very sincere with yourself.. How much is the salary of worker in grade level 7 in your state? This is a program that the government told them is only for 2 years some have been on the payroll for over 3 years now, they have confirm tablet and also subscribe for them monthly, the highest time you can go to your ppa week is 3x where you still have times for side hustle if the program is replicated in states and local government level and the beneficiaries really know what they are doing we would not be the poverty capital of the world
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
ridbell01:
I want you to be very sincere with yourself.. How much is the salary of worker in grade level 7 in your state? This is a program that the government told them is only for 2 years some have been on the payroll for over 3 years now, they have confirm tablet and also subscribe for them monthly, the highest time you can go to your ppa week is 3x where you still have times for side hustle if the program is replicated in states and local government level and the beneficiaries really know what they are doing we would not be the poverty capital of the world
You are very funny
Re: FG Forcefully Exits 5,781 N-Power Beneficiaries From The System, Warn Others by ridbell01(m): 7:52am On Mar 09, 2020
Samson0599:
You are very funny
ok you are very serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Relaxes Curfew, Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Offices, Churches / Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari / Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.