Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Will Always Love You More Than Yesterday - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Will Always Love You More Than Yesterday (2843 Views)

To Love You More / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / It's Like Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Always Love You More Than Yesterday by Orikinla(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2007
So you thought yesterday was the best?
When a completely new love has just begun?
Baby girl, you have not seen anything yet
Because, the best is yet to come
As we come closer, it gets better
And as we go deeper, it becomes sweeter
I will love you increasingly everyday
Because, I will always love you more than yesterday

She always loved to hear him crooning or humming love songs and reciting his love poems to her. And his baritone would lift her into the clouds of her passions. And her sister said Nigerian men were not romantic? Diana must have been dating the wrong ones.

She read it and sighed as she lay back on the rug in her spacious bedroom.
She always loved to hear him crooning or humming love songs and reciting his love poems to her. And his baritone would lift her into the clouds of her passions. And her sister said Nigerian men were not romantic? Diana must have been dating the wrong ones.

Olamipo sent her a bouquet of roses everyday with a box of chocolate. And he made sure that he woke her up with loving words. Jennifer was ecstatic! Gosh! It was like a dream made in heaven. But he was quite real. Tall, dark and attractive. His bushy eyebrows and his starry brown eyes made his gaze magnetic. Wow! She always went to work in elated spirits after his regular phone calls, walking tall and feeling taller than even the six footer models she saw cat walking on the runway.

She waited for him in the Jacuzzi with petals of red roses leading him from the doormat to the bedroom. She was already feeling warm in the heat of summer. Olamipo would make it a summer to remember.

Re: I Will Always Love You More Than Yesterday by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2011
I love it.

Wow can't believe no one reply to this.
Re: I Will Always Love You More Than Yesterday by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
beauty ful

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) / DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN - A SERIES. / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.