Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub (36008 Views)

Do We Have Any Self-Made Company In Nigeria That Can Be Bought For $40 Billion? / Austin Russell Is Forbes Youngest Self-Made Billionaire (Photos) / I Will Make Nigeria Self-sufficient In Food Production – Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by DexterousOne(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2020
sureboykris:
Didn't bother reading the write up. Nnewi is a town with probably the highest concentration of millionaires in Nigeria. But it's so annoying that the great men in the town can't come together to move the town forward.
Of what use is all the wealth if the whole place still looks backward
No world class schools
No amusement park for kids
No shopping malls
No recreation parks
No decent eatery
Mushroom fuel stations everywhere.
You can't enjoy your money in nnewi except all you do for fun is drink beer. You can always find a place for that
Everyone is in competition with everyone
Igbos need to change the way they do things, put aside selfish ego and work towards a greater good

Interesting perspective
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by DexterousOne(m): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2020
Basher8583:

So how did they make their money... your guess is as good as mine

Oh please
Dont even go there
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by DexterousOne(m): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2020
anonimi:

So other states are your benchmark and not the historical pace before 1966 nor the international standards of Europe, Asia and America where many Igbos are dying in the Sahara desert and the Mediterranean Seat to go and hustle
Enjoy your mediocrity competition of impotent deeks.

So this is how you reason undecided
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by baysol: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

Tiger-faced afonja wetin dey pepper you? I dey my own you carry your anger and frustration dey quote me. Wetin dey pepper you brown roofer? cheesy
AT LEAST WE FINE PASS MR IBU UNA HIGHEST RANKED CITIZEN, WE GET BROWN ROOF BUT UNA GET POTOPOTO JOIN AM. UPON ALL THAT UNA COME THEY RUSH COME FROM POTOPOTO REPUBLIC CALLED BIAFRA COME DISTURB LAND OF OMOLUABIS WITH UNA MANGAMANGA TINS. I NO DEY YAN WITH NONETITIES, ABEG COMMOT YOUR LIE LIE BUSINESS FROM MY SPACE.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ChinoElects: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
baysol:

AT LEAST WE FINE PASS MR IBU UNA HIGHEST RANKED CITIZEN, WE GET BROWN ROOF BUT UNA GET POTOPOTO JOIN AM. UPON ALL THAT UNA COME THEY RUSH COME FROM POTOPOTO REPUBLIC CALLED BIAFRA COME DISTURB LAND OF OMOLUABIS WITH UNA MANGAMANGA TINS. I NO DEY YAN WITH NONETITIES, ABEG COMMOT YOUR LIE LIE BUSINESS FROM MY SPACE.
[/s]

Afonja tiger face but I dey my own you come first quote me. Wetin dey pepper you afonja? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by baysol: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

Afonja tiger face but I dey my own you come first quote me. Wetin dey pepper you afonja? cheesy
Pepper ko suya ni. wetin go pepper anyone about nonetities. abeg gerarahere.
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ChinoElects: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
baysol:

Pepper ko suya ni. wetin go pepper anyone about nonetities. abeg gerarahere.
[/s]

Afonja wetin dey pepper you ni? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Ritchiee: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Then to the 2 threads , I don't argue much on that because I summarized the threads in few sentences.

In your region SW....you couldn't beat us , all you do is to be issuing threats or struggling to best us
......In my own region SE...you are not even near ....at all...lol....in North...you couldn't...ask yourself why each successive northern recognises Igbos more in their region because they have investment there.

Until you name the particular region, you beat us then we can now discuss...

if not keep shut and continue your internet Sophistication.

Facts are sacrosanct and truth bitter,fake Igbo.
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Ritchiee: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

Why don't you call your warriors to the rescue,Dracula face? grin

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ritchiee:

Facts are sacrosanct and truth bitter,fake Igbo.

You have no car because the post is clear.

Only insane person can boast with a region he is also competing with the strangers there.

There is no argument at all in that thread.
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ChinoElects: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ritchiee:

Why don't you call your warriors to the rescue,Dracula face?

This is what i mean cheesy

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ChinoElects: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Epic tiger faces

Make i mercy for you cheesy

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Ritchiee: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You have no car because the post is clear.

Only insane person can boast with a region he is also competing with the strangers there.

There is no argument at all in that thread.
lol
CEOs do not compete with their labourers.Bet you are in one IDP camps in the massive IDP camp. grin
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ritchiee:
lol
CEOs do not compete with their labourers.Bet you are in one IDP camps in the massive IDP camp. grin

Ceos of pentecostal churches I guess not business oriented.

Well una only enterprise na free money.

Beat the reach first before engaging others.

3 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Ritchiee: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
ChinoElects:
Epic tiger faces

Make i mercy for you cheesy

Why don't you call your warriors to the rescue,Dracula face? grin

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Ritchiee: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ceos of pentecostal churches I guess not business oriented.

Well una only enterprise na free money.

Beat the reach first before engaging others.
In churches, businesses,politics,music,industries ,real estates etc.mention any that you are even up to or surpass the Yorubas.We are leaders,home and abroad.God has been wonderful.We are grateful to HIM.
Stop being delusional,labourer.
The most industrialised place in Nigeria before and since the creation of Nigeria was and is still Yorubaland.Praises to the Most High.
We are a proud and prosperous people who the Igbos have always looked and still looking up to.
Our two regions say it all.
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by fafambo: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
JoNach:

My brother from Otolo... I Greet you.
nwannem nwoke kedu?.kanyi bee n'ekwenti na
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ChinoElects: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
You are just deluding yourself. Have you seen a single Igbo man out there with a tribal mark? This is the Yorubas we see everyday. It starts from birth.

Afonja, una wicked cheesy

Ritchiee:

Why don't you call your warriors to the rescue,Dracula face? ;

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ChinoElects: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
see more

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Ritchiee: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
ChinoElects:
You are just deluding yourself. Have you seen a single Igbo man out there with a tribal mark? This is the Yorubas we see everyday. It starts from birth.

He pain Dracula face and he is writing epistles grin
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Ritchiee: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
ChinoElects:

Stop being delusional. Dracula faced Igbos abound everywhere.Your picture is among the Dracula faces here.
Call your warriors to the rescue, OSU Dracula face. grin

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ChinoElects: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
I just dey pity you tiger face cheesy
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Ritchiee: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
I pity all Dracula faces reading this.Come chinoelects,why are you not in your IDP camp.Are you scared of the other Dracula faces? grin

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ChinoElects: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
Ritchiee:
I pity all Dracula faces reading this.Come chinoelects,why are you not in your IDP camp.Are you scared of the other Dracula faces?
[/s]

It is a shame that this is the real face of yooroba people. Tiger-faced afonjas cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ritchiee:

In churches, businesses,politics,music,industries ,real estates etc.mention any that you are even up to or surpass the Yorubas.We are leaders,home and abroad.God has been wonderful.We are grateful to HIM.
Stop being delusional,labourer.
The most industrialised place in Nigeria before and since the creation of Nigeria was and is still Yorubaland.Praises to the Most High.
We are a proud and prosperous people who the Igbos have always looked and still looking up to.
Our two regions say it all.

Lol

Until you give reasons, u can't beat us

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Anambralstson:
Nnewi is 100% indegenous industrial city

So Nnewi lacks power supply in its industrial hub yet Kaduna enjoys 24 hours power supply ?

3 Industrial hubs sited in Abuja.

Abeg, what is manufactured in Abuja ?

Anyone who runs generator for only 6 hours a day will confess that he spends 3 times his monthly NEPA bills on fuel talkless of manufacturing processes that require 12 straight hours.

This country lacks vision. Shebi nah only Dangote be the manufacturer Nigeria get ?

Oil price don enter $30/b
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Ritchiee: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

It is a shame that this is the real face of yooroba people. Tiger-faced afonjas cheesy

lol

Are you out of your IDP camp,Dracula face? grin

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Ritchiee: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
lol[quote author=MelesZenawi post=87302553]

Lol

Until you give reasons, u can't beat us[/quot
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Ritchiee: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Until you give reasons, u can't beat us

lol

Is that all you have?
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by purefacti(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
over hyping go destroy some people one day
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by engrchykae(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
ursullalinda:
There is a story that says that God's bag of money tore while he was passing Nnewi and everything poured there.....if you ever lived in Nnewi or visited there you will be shocked @ how a simple town has so many rich people in it......Nnewi people are stinkly rich I give it to them.
if your kids grow up in nnewi,they will never see poverty as an option.
An imolite who grew up in nnewi,it forever changed my view.
When you see everyone around you rich,you know you have to be rich

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ursullalinda(f): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
engrchykae:
if your kids grow up in nnewi,they will never see poverty as an option.
An imolite who grew up in nnewi,it forever changed my view.
When you see everyone around you rich,you know you have to be rich

You are very correct....growing up there changed alot of people's psyche.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is An Opay Account Number? / Nigerians Lament As Banks Slash Withdrawal Limits Ahead Of Christmas / Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.