Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? (78199 Views)

Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by BoleAndFish: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
GideonG:

Python
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by missnigeria: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Good evening all,

I have an offer to study Msc in Edinburgh UK. I'm very good in hairdressing, make up, tying gele and little of tailoring. Plesse can I pay my bills, school fees, accommodation etc with these skills ?

Can a Tier 4 holder practice these skills without being caught by the government?
Thanks
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by ArcToyin(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kokaine:
House wiring.

Its not difficult at all. Learn it using software first before practicals. In three months you can be a good electrician.

But this Canada thing, shey they said you must have some good funds in your account first

I will I can understand it.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Kokaine(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
ArcToyin:

I will I can understand it.

Sorry come again?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by ArcToyin(m): 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kokaine:

Sorry come again?
I wish I could understand it .
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by tayor3(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
One thing people failed to realise is...u can't get in-depth analysis with some free stuff, try and pay to learn, nothing good come easy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Kokaine(m): 2:02am On Mar 11, 2020
ArcToyin:

I wish I could understand it .
What did you study.

Though its not really difficult. If you have anyone around that can explain basic stuff to you its really easy.

After all electricians wiring houses didn't go to school at all.

The book is written by an american for house wiring. I actually imported the hard copy in 2013. It has clear pictures and you can be reading it while you register yourself with an electrician for practicals. In three months you should be okay.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2020
shakol91:
are the materials free cos I saw them with prices... I want to know if they're free materials there and which one should be downloaded by a novice to learn programming
No free materials till you register for a course, I signed up and register for python course for $14 (approximately #5000).

I haven't started the course yet, cos I can download and learn at my leisure.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Vicktomaniaa(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2020
Injiggerwolf:
6 months might not completely prepare you though it depends on you.
I will advice you to try ”Data Analysis “. meaning you will able to learn Python Programming and R Programming (Basic).
There are high demand for such Skill here including other European countries.......and the average pay is $120,000 per annum.

Mind you, you don't need to be Computer Scientist, you only need to study on YouTube (subscribe to some channels), try some examples and solve some real case study problems.
Then you're good to go

Can you please lead me through this ayenivictor_406@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by stubbornman(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2020
born2begreat:
I`m interested in learning too maybe we should have a WhatsApp group where we can be putting ourselves through. I have been trying to learn programming i have learnt HTTL, CSS, CSS3 on Codecademy but i have forgotten them. I`m having personal and family issue that`s giving me distraction but i`m ready to scale through no matter the circumstances and challenges on my way. I have access to internet at work to download videos but no time to watch here due to workloads. I need serious minded people whom we can learn together, be determined and dedicated. Thanks

I'm in Bro...let me know anytime you are ready
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by mavelli(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2020
Correct.

Data Analytics with Python and R
MSC in an AI subject e.g Analytics, Computer Science, Engr or Mathematics (STEM)

Do not waste your time if you don't have the minimum of the above.

If you need assistance on how you can access those skills PM

[/quote]
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by remigreat(f): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2020
[Please i am interested on the Data Analytics using python. How do i get in touch with you? quote author=sulaak post=87292814]

Correct.

Data Analytics with Python and R
MSC in an AI subject e.g Analytics, Computer Science, Engr or Mathematics (STEM)

Do not waste your time if you don't have the minimum of the above.

If you need assistance on how you can access those skills PM

[/quote]
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by bammy2050(m): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Get any udemy course of your choice for 1K downloadable to your drive for offline consumption.

You can contact me on WhatsApp via this number: Zero Seven Zero Eight Five Three One Six Two Seven Three

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by ArcToyin(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Kokaine:

What did you study.

Though its not really difficult. If you have anyone around that can explain basic stuff to you its really easy.

After all electricians wiring houses didn't go to school at all.

The book is written by an american for house wiring. I actually imported the hard copy in 2013. It has clear pictures and you can be reading it while you register yourself with an electrician for practicals. In three months you should be okay.

I studied Architecture.
Okay. I will lay my hand on it.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
GideonG:
I can coach you to learn Python and Data Analysis in 3months, then Machine learning and Data science in another 3 months making you confident in your self in Data science and artificial intelligence in 6months. But you must be serious, and have atleast half of my enthusiasm or be in harmony to be contagion. We can do it virtually anywhere you are, I can do it for free but there's only one problem at the moment, as a final year student of B.tech Computer Science ( even though i studied Petroleum engineering over a decade ago). My computer is currently damaged and I have to get a new one of which I have to partake in a Machine learning competition to win a prize for me to acquire a system like around 75k, so follow the advice of that guy that Mentioned Data Analysis, Data is the new oil now and the sexiest job of the century. And why would you limit your self to Analysis while you can be a Data scientist to enhance your value? Start learning Python immediately, we will meet along the way, by then I must have been more professional through my participation in online competitions called kaggle.com you should register at kaggle too, employers check your points in this field through kaggle, that's one of a great idea to get jobs in Data science and artificial intelligence. I wish you the best, until I got system make your personal effort to learn.

Do you stay in Lagos? I can be of help with the laptop

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by nappy760(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Someone in UK mentioned Project Management, Business Analyst and Software testing to me today as also being sort after

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by GideonG(m): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Kristofferson:

I appreciate your benovelence only that I am not in Lagos. I am in Jos
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by JOGICE(m): 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
iammiracle1:

Bro, please I googled innovation hubs Lagos and saw nothing. Please where do I start from?

While trying 2reply d oda guy who quoted me I WS banned by their anti smtin...

Anyway d guy at Edo state u just missed a training section 2day scheduled at 10am by the Leader of d Google Developers Group (GDG) Edo state which I contctd...It ws hld at ICE rd Edo Hub opposite one grammar Sch like DAT...

Lasgidi guy_On ur browser go to - w,w,w,dot,m,e,e,t,u,p,dot,come and sign_up...same applies 4any location available, BT na ABJ, Edo,&Lag I know say ppl dey wen ready 2welcome, teach & mentor a newbie

Join a group that suites ur interest, get connected...Check 4any available startup programs at ur locations on DAT site,and attend d free seminars/trainings.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by iammiracle1(m): 6:50am On Mar 12, 2020
JOGICE:

While trying 2reply d oda guy who quoted me I WS banned by their anti smtin...

Anyway d guy at Edo state u just missed a training section 2day scheduled at 10am by the Leader of d Google Developers Group (GDG) Edo state which I contctd...It ws hld at ICE rd Edo Hub opposite one grammar Sch like DAT...

Lasgidi guy_On ur browser go to - w,w,w,dot,m,e,e,t,u,p,dot,come and sign_up...same applies 4any location available, BT na ABJ, Edo,&Lag I know say ppl dey wen ready 2welcome, teach & mentor a newbie

Join a group that suites ur interest, get connected...Check 4any available startup programs at ur locations on DAT site,and attend d free seminars/trainings.

Thank you
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by GideonG(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kristofferson:

I tried to contact you but couldn't, please check your email
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by travelaunz: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2020
vickydevoka:
If to say na Dubai. I would advise u to go for health and safety program. With a well known company
Are you working in UAE presently?
Pls, is there ready/available jobs for people with health safety certification in Dubai? How do I go about it bro? so I don't waste scarce money on training and certification. Thanks for your response bro
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by vickydevoka(m): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2020
travelaunz:
Are you working in UAE presently?
Pls, is there ready/available jobs for people with health safety certification in Dubai? How do I go about it bro? so I don't waste scarce money on training and certification. Thanks for your response bro
No. Buh my friend is working with an oil company there.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Injiggerwolf:
6 months might not completely prepare you though it depends on you.
I will advice you to try ”Data Analysis “. meaning you will able to learn Python Programming and R Programming (Basic).
There are high demand for such Skill here including other European countries.......and the average pay is $120,000 per annum.

Mind you, you don't need to be Computer Scientist, you only need to study on YouTube (subscribe to some channels), try some examples and solve some real case study problems.
Then you're good to go
I want to learn data analysis too. What's the easiest way to go about it? I mean for someone who doesn't have any IT skill aside the basic MS packages, SPSS and graph-pad software.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Octave31: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
For 6months you can learn barbing, make sure u are good in it,you will make hell of money.You can also back it up with driving, you can get a job in a cab company over there

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Teejaywise:

I WILL OPEN LYNDA PREMIUM ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO LEARN ANY TECHNOLOGY BE IT DATA SCIENCE OR DATA ANALYSIS,CYBER SECURITY, ETC.

YOU WILL ALSO GET REGONISED CERTIFICATE AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE COURSE.

NOTE: THIS COURSE ARE NOT UDEMY COURSES WHERE ANYONE WHO IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL CAN TEACH, LYNDA IS A PLATFORM WHERE PROFESSIONALS WITH OVER 10YEARS OF EXPERIENCE TUTORS.
MEANING YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE BEST TEACHER STEP BY STEP TRAINING WITH FIRST HAND FOLLOW UP.
PROJECT WILL BE GIVEN OUT TO SHARPENED TO LEARNING

HIT ME ON WHATSAPP ON MY SIGNATURE
OR CHAT zero 8 one 0 four 9 four 9 four six 0

Proofs of accounts opening are available in bulk to convince you...
Okay. Hope it doesn't cost much? I'll reach you on WhatsApp though.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Resivim: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
born2begreat:
I`m interested in learning too maybe we should have a WhatsApp group where we can be putting ourselves through. I have been trying to learn programming i have learnt HTTL, CSS, CSS3 on Codecademy but i have forgotten them. I`m having personal and family issue that`s giving me distraction but i`m ready to scale through no matter the circumstances and challenges on my way. I have access to internet at work to download videos but no time to watch here due to workloads. I need serious minded people whom we can learn together, be determined and dedicated. Thanks

Add me, I'm already on html....css.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by danberg: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
GideonG:
I can coach you to learn Python and Data Analysis in 3months, then Machine learning and Data science in another 3 months making you confident in your self in Data science and artificial intelligence in 6months. But you must be serious, and have atleast half of my enthusiasm or be in harmony to be contagion. We can do it virtually anywhere you are, I can do it for free but there's only one problem at the moment, as a final year student of B.tech Computer Science ( even though i studied Petroleum engineering over a decade ago). My computer is currently damaged and I have to get a new one of which I have to partake in a Machine learning competition to win a prize for me to acquire a system like around 75k, so follow the advice of that guy that Mentioned Data Analysis, Data is the new oil now and the sexiest job of the century. And why would you limit your self to Analysis while you can be a Data scientist to enhance your value? Start learning Python immediately, we will meet along the way, by then I must have been more professional through my participation in online competitions called kaggle.com you should register at kaggle too, employers check your points in this field through kaggle, that's one of a great idea to get jobs in Data science and artificial intelligence. I wish you the best, until I got system make your personal effort to learn.
Sent you a PM

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by danberg: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
The IT fields suggested are all great advice!
Also, you can study to be a business analyst or study project management. There's a Nigerian who relocated to Canada from the UK and has a company training folks for 6 MONTHS (period includes practical, internship).

It's not free ($500). Good thing is he packages people (CVs) for the job market when they're done. Oh, and it can be done online.

You may google 'the career accelerators' for how to get in touch.

All the best!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by nappy760(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
danberg:
The IT fields suggested are all great advice!
Also, you can study to be a business analyst or study project management. There's a Nigerian who relocated to Canada from the UK and has a company training folks for 6 MONTHS (period includes practical, internship).

It's not free ($500). Good thing is he packages people (CVs) for the job market when they're done. Oh, and it can be done online.

You may google 'the career accelerators' for how to get in touch.

All the best!

Thanks for this info
I am trying to search them out but too many options can you be more specific

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.