Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? (78279 Views)

Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Legendguru: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
None except street hustle
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by kokorunna(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Honestly if you are coming to the UK, learn this skills very well and you will make very good money.

1. Tailoring - could cost anything up to £80 depending on the style.
2. Tie gele at parties - some charge up to £10 per head tie
3. Car mechanic - especially doing body works on cars
4. Catering - you must be extremely good
5. Makeup artist
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Donchichi212(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pipeline welding , it pays very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by cutegentility(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Brayss(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sufisunni:
Try data analytics using python. You won't regret it
are u in lagos?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Alberttahir: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Good thread. I'll learn a lot here.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Gustobridge: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Here to read comments and learn
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by AJOBI77(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Karate or Taekwondo... So you can deal with them racist. Lol. Programming will quite good. Wishing you success
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by meekparagon(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Learn painting and screeding
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Osas4lav(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
True, also Database development with SQL using Apex, can be learnt in less than 2 months then use 1 month to learn Tableau and you are good to go.
Injiggerwolf:
6 months might not completely prepare you though it depends on you.
I will advice you to try ”Data Analysis “. meaning you will able to learn Python Programming and R Programming (Basic).
There are high demand for such Skill here including other European countries.......and the average pay is $120,000 per annum.

Mind you, you don't need to be Computer Scientist, you only need to study on YouTube (subscribe to some channels), try some examples and solve some real case study problems.
Then you're good to go

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Bangit: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
I think i'm interested in heavy machine operator, how marketable is this skill??
pls i need answers from experienced nairalanders in this field
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by flaggbarnett85: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Very Interesing

zzzz//////
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by jojomario(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kokaine:

Proteus vsm

When you install it I can send you pictures on how to use it to simulate simple house circuits

Simple switch connection,
Two way switches and small stuff.

Also read a book house wiring by Rex Caldwell.
thanks.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by kunlef1: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
I have actually been thinking of setting up something to train people on skills that can be learnt in 3 - 6 months for people who may wish to be self-employed or to travel abroad.

The areas I am looking at are as follows:
1. Domestic Electrician (House Wiring)
2. Plumbing
3. Data Analytics with Python Programming
4. App Development
5. Digital Marketing
6. Kid Coding with Scratch software

The aim is for trainees to be able to register and pass examinations leading to international certifications, especially for the trade skills in 1 and 2.

If you have practical skills on one or more of the above areas and ready to work part-time in the Lekki - Ajah area of Lagos, please send me a mail with your CV at info(at)aquilaconsults.com. I will contact you if I am convinced about your skills.

Cheers.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by doggedfighter(f): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
born2begreat:
I`m interested in learning too maybe we should have a WhatsApp group where we can be putting ourselves through. I have been trying to learn programming i have learnt HTTL, CSS, CSS3 on Codecademy but i have forgotten them. I`m having personal and family issue that`s giving me distraction but i`m ready to scale through no matter the circumstances and challenges on my way. I have access to internet at work to download videos but no time to watch here due to workloads. I need serious minded people whom we can learn together, be determined and dedicated. Thanks

I am interested
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Ayomarcel(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
Probably some computer skills.. You're in an advanced continent with technology and I think that's what u should learn.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by lawrenzo007(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nobody has mentioned plumbing... it's a very lucrative job

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by pascalbenz: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Guy abeg make we talk 4 whats app i Asap 08099088008
pyro62:

If you are in portharcort, I would recommend BEORIG Oilfield Training, Sky training center, GELO world training center. I learnt my stick welding with just 4month at BEORIG. It mostly depends on your learning speed.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by scottyy: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
sulaak:

Correct.

Data Analytics with Python and R
MSC in an AI subject e.g Analytics, Computer Science, Engr or Mathematics (STEM)

Do not waste your time if you don't have the minimum of the above.

If you need assistance on how you can access those skills PM

Will a Nigerian MSc suffice?
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by saintmm(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Whao, I've learned a lot here tonight.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by franchasng: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Johnsonbet365:
Hello house
please pardon my errors

Am thinking about learning a new skill in other to apply for a skill immigrants maybe through Canada or Australia skill immigrants but I don't know which Skill can I learn under 6 month so here is my question

What is the best SKILL can someone learn under 6 month in other to migrate to Europe via SKILL immigrant

Go and learn any of these:

1.) Plumbing
2.) Carpentry
3.) Welding
4.) HVAC
5.) Diesel Engine Mechanic

But make sure you pass through Nigeria's Technical and craft college or something, and get government approved certificate. They have a school for this established by FG for these kinds of training, and if you can, enroll for trade test exam and seat for the exam.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Nigerfine3: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nothing nothing nothing, you don’t have work permit, even if you have you are coming to be an unskilled labor. The have licenses that you can’t acquire from Nigeria.
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by franchasng: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
doggedfighter:

I am interested
Go here https:// eloquentjavascript dot net

This is where I started my programming journey and if you can give it all your time and effort, you will be doing wonders in programming in few months from today. Try it and see

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by doggedfighter(f): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
franchasng:
Go here https:// eloquentjavascript dot net

This is where I started by programming journey and if you can give it all your time and effort, you will be doing wonders in programming in few months from today. Try it and see
Much thanks, I am grateful
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
lawrenzo007:
Nobody has mentioned plumbing... it's a very lucrative job
please help me. I know plumbing ..what should I do next...I am a graduate of accounting plus am a plumber. Good knowledge of the computer, vast knowledge of the internet and smart

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by seanwilliam(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
teepain:

You don't have to learn a skill thinking of where you will work. Rather, learn the skill and seek ways to use your acquired skill to solve problems. When you do this, you spot opportunities easily and then you make as much money you want.

For instance, Mike Zuckerberg of Facebook didn't learn coding to get employed but he found a way to make money through Facebook. Same thing holds for Seun Osewa of Nairaland.

One thing I can assure you is that if you learn programming diligently, you will make money whether as an employee or as an enterpreneur.

Best wishes.
thank you bro..God bless
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by franchasng: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
doggedfighter:

Much thanks, I am grateful
welcome. its not easy, but its worth it. Just follow instructions, practice as often as you can as you read/learn. If you can, save up and get a laptop if you don't have one currently.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by meg123: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Geopex:

Add me also, 08067833187
solafamoroti2020@gmail.com

Pleease add this number also to the group.
excellentfego@gmail.com
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by aguiyalaebuka: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
meg123:

Pleease add this number also to the group.
excellentfego@gmail.com
Please am also interested
Add 08097343790 to the whatsapp group
engr.elvis7@gmail.Com
Re: What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? by CuteYvonne777: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.