Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government (83644 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dpharisee:
Hausa Vs Fulani quarrel
The Hausas have finally succeeded in breaking the choke-hold of the Fulani Emirate in Kano by carving up the Emirate.
Banning Almajiri is another way of removing the vestiges of servitude and dominance inculcated by Fulanis on Hausa children from cradle (most almajiri kids are from Hausa homes with very few Fulani kids among them).
The new generation of Hausa kids by the time Ganduje is through with them will lose reverence for the emirs and see them as normal mortals and not next to Allah as they have been thought.

Ganduje that removed Sanusi is not a Hausa man na. He is a fulani man.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Megaideas(f): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
O setigo. He who kills by the sword must die by the sword.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by kokomilala(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
@datola, GEJ was going to probe him for his spell as CBN governor. Now, in order to shield him from a possible probe and prosecution, he was hurriedly installed as the Emir of Kano.
Once he started this brow with Gandeju,I knew it was only a question of time before he was deposed.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by sniperr007(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Inkling:
Las Las

Our tradition has been bastardise and relegated by our politicians.

If you can't act as their puppet you're a gooner

This month is specially meant for Osho and Sanusi travails.

Next on the line to be controlled by politicians are pastors & Imans.
If they are not already in payroll
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by EmmanuelBanks: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
jokes taking too far,is like ganduje lack good adviser because I don't know the reason why ganduje will dethrone a whole emir. does he even have such power?
like ganduje like buhari his boss senseless people

bros y re you this dumb for God sake, spit.
dint you read the post...the post stated that the Kano State Executive Council dethroned Emir Sanusi....this simply me means that it was unanimous vote among them and not just Ganduje. abeg try and read well nextime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by zoedew: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
topshotnista:
What's gandollar's problem with this man self

There cannot be two Captains in a Ship. Sunusi II would appear to be rude, proud and brash!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by mvem(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
DeepSight:

"Do not be deceived: for God is not mocked: whatsoever a man soweth, the same shall he reap". . . .

1. Please can you guess where this quote comes from?
2. Please can you go one step further and distinguish it from Karma?

Thank you.
It doesn't matter...Karma is still a Buddhist term. You can find the term your religion uses.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Daum: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
pocohantas:
I had a heavy crush on this man as a CBN governor. Seeing him wrapped up like a ninja killed my crush for him.

I am happy he will be back to wearing suits. That is all I am interested in.

Welcome home zaddy. grin

Me that is now crushing on you now unkor......see dis life

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by HAKYN1: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
einsteine:

Yes he has the powers.

Governors are empowered to appoint and fire traditional rulers. Abacha dethroned Dasuki

Traditional institutions are surplus to requirements, as far as I am concerned.

Abacha didnt directly, he used col. Muazu
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by semyman: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
Hahahaha.. he runs his mouth anyhow but i think it will be recall or something because he av many suppoters including the likes of Dangote. Anyways he achieve his dream let him go back to the public that museum didn't suits him.... It's like the SSG announced the removal not the house of assembly so I don't think it will means much
Spend this same energy to learn spelling rather self service on a superior being in all ramification
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by keleman992000(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
when he was busy fighting Gej and running his mouth any how. Karma is a Nigerian while Konji is Ghanaian
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by gotnel: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Politics of no opposition. Ganduje is not too comfortable with a mature minded person like Sanusi.
The problem here is that government wants the system remains archaic as it has been from the dark days.
Sanusi,on the other hand is fighting for modernization by speaking against the old ways of doing things.
Modernization is surely coming. There can be delays. But it's sure.
Ganduje has got Sanusi down, he should be watchful.
Powerful people are too forgetful.
Nothing last long.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by bizzibodi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Gandollar fa!Sanusi shld have been d governor not gandollar.sanusi shld contest for president.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by speedchariot(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Good one,EFCC please take over. All the people that frustrated GEJ will be mocked.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Bullet01(f): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
I strongly believe that Gov Ganduje have the full backing of the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by klax(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
If this news is correct then game over.

Sanusi you see your life? See as God of Jonathan is disgracing all his enemies.

Sanusi go and apologise to Jonathan and Nigerians same disgrace is waiting for everyone that voted buhari to power via lies and manipulations.

Oshio gone, Sanusi gone more loading.......one by one they will all gone...

Good bye Sanusi.......safe trip into exile.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by DeepSight(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
mvem:
It doesn't matter...Karma is still a Buddhist term. You can find the term your religion uses.

This is a lazy and meaningless response.
Address the questions.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by DeepSight(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
gotnel:
Politics of no opposition. Ganduje is not too comfortable with a mature minded person like Sanusi.

Amazing that anyone can use the word "mature" in any sentence containing Sanusi's name.
Just amazing.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Bankowner: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
nyabingi:
We will not forget easily
Losing a high paying, secure job full of prospect in one of the banks because of SLS is something i personally will not forget easily.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Karma can be a bitch!

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by janvier27(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
No way Ganduje would have allowed the emir to outlive him in office.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by pocohantas(f): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
Daum:

Me that is now crushing on you now unkor......see dis life

Lmao @ meme. That is how life is. He will also be crushing on someone else. Last last, we go dey alright.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by MiddleDimension: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
ogbonti:

as how? the late Emir Ado Bayero stated it in black and white and instructed multiple times that his Nephew SLS should be his successor so where is the wuruwuru coming from naw Oga?

don't mind those people. it was rightly hi turn to become the Emir

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Daum: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao @ meme. That is how life is. He will also be crushing on someone else. Last last, we go dey alright.

Anyways sha....
Your waist is cutieeee

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by ajl: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Vologases:

Blame the British for that.

They made traditional rulers subordinate to whoever was the British Resident D.O. in the area

And on independence, the power was devolved into the hands of governors and company

It's a way to destroy the traditional system, the culture, as well as the people.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Engraced80(f): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
He has more to offer in the secular polity.
That place has caged him for too long.
But Ganduje does not have the moral justification to dethrone him. Anyway, this is Nigeria.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Lymasaba(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Focusmind:
They said he is been positioned to succeed Buhari. It is the Northern agenda for him to take over in 2023 being that the man is highly respected and appreciated by the people from the South.

That's what one police man in my client's place just said and that I should watch out for Sanusi in 2023. Sanusi is coming!
Ipob propaganda spotted

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Horllamideh(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
ajani1978:
Low intelligent
Moss-infested brain
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by wirinet(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
KwaraRat:

Evil will always find Good problem

Una use una hand find GEJ wahala. Now God is fighting for him.

Which God is fighting for him? If God is fighting for him, he would not have lost the elections.
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by MrBONE2(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
deji68:
Good development...the guy was just wasting away as an Emir....... cool

Sanusi for World Bank President grin
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by Mraproko1: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
I trust nairalanders them done go root the sack letter come out now now, .�
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by MrBONE2(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
datola:
I don't understand what Sanusi, a supposed brilliant economist was looking for by leaving as CBN governor to become Emir of Kano.

He should leave the traditionalists and politicians and go to a productive sector where his skills are highly sought.

Ganduje is mean sha and Buhari is always mute!

OK
Loooooooading grin

Soon Sanusi Lamido Sanusi for World Bank President grin
Re: Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government by maasoap(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
datola:
I don't understand what Sanusi, a supposed brilliant economist was looking for by leaving as CBN governor to become Emir of Kano.

He should leave the traditionalists and politicians and go to a productive sector where his skills are highly sought.

Ganduje is mean sha and Buhari is always mute!

Be bold enough to say the truth now, don't be a coward. He didn't "leave" CBN, he was equally removed by Jonathan. Apparently for the same reason: running mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / Results From Abuja - Vanguard / Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.