Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Any Dentist Here? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Dentist Here? (1367 Views)

Any Dentist Here? / Any Dentist Here? Pls Help / Any Dentist Here? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Dentist Here? by ikillmods1: 4:30am On Dec 22, 2010
please i'd like to know if there is any dentist in the house i've gat questions
Re: Any Dentist Here? by Mobinga: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2010
Yes, I am a dentist
Re: Any Dentist Here? by dominique(f): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^^ really?
Re: Any Dentist Here? by Mobinga: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^^ No grin
Re: Any Dentist Here? by ikillmods1: 7:12am On Dec 24, 2010
common stop joking around man
Re: Any Dentist Here? by Bisk(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2010
Any Dentist pls answer, Pls wat can sm1 use 2 remove tough stain 4rm teeth?
Re: Any Dentist Here? by Bisk(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2010
Any Dentist pls answer, Pls wat can sm1 use 2 remove tough stain 4rm teeth?
Re: Any Dentist Here? by Zagaza: 2:11am On Dec 28, 2010
Dentist in the house cool

The first, and safest, method for lifting stains from teeth is to brush them with baking soda. It sounds odd, but baking soda is incredibly powerful, breaking up the stains in each tooth at a molecular level and scrubbing them away. It also polishes the surface of teeth, leaving them shiny and bright, and neutralizes bacteria and odors. What's more, baking soda is very safe, and it won't wear away protective enamel or cause tooth sensitivity.

Other ideas and Home remedies

Mixture of baking soda (half tablespoon), vinegar (half teaspoon), and pinch of table salt is effective for removing teeth stains and to keep your teeth white and bacteria free. This is one of the best home remedies for teeth whitening.
Take a half tablespoon baking soda and mix one-two drops of hydrogen peroxide in it. You can use this homemade teeth whitener for couple of days in a week. This teeth whitening paste will remove stain from your teeth. Their can be little irritation in the gums in some cases, but it will not harm your mouth and teeth. This is one of the important home remedies for teeth whitening.

Mixture of baking soda and home used iodine rich salt is also used as a natural teeth cleanser. Take baking soda one teaspoon, mix a pinch of salt in it and use this natural homemade teeth whitener. This is an effective home treatment for teeth whitening.

The Rind of orange fruit which has teeth whitening properties is also used for teeth whitening. Rub the inner portion of the rind of orange and see its effective result in one week.

Brushing the stained teeth using sage (salvia) leaves makes the teeth sparkly white. Sage leaves (salvia) are also used in various medicines for relieving Teeth Whitening problem, sweating problem, and many others. One of the useful home remedies for teeth whitening.
Re: Any Dentist Here? by dominique(f): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2010
^^^ nice tip, never heard of it before. how about hydrogen peroxide? does it work the same way to clean teeth?

Mobinga:

^^^ No grin

when will you ever be serious? angry
Re: Any Dentist Here? by Mobinga: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2010
From now on. smiley
Re: Any Dentist Here? by Zagaza: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2010
Yes Hydrogen peroxide also works, but you have to be carefully about useage, It is not to be swallowed.I included Hydrogen Peroxide in my last post
Re: Any Dentist Here? by twinskenny(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2010
Zagaza:

Dentist in the house cool

The first, and safest, method for lifting stains from teeth is to brush them with baking soda. It sounds odd, but baking soda is incredibly powerful, breaking up the stains in each tooth at a molecular level and scrubbing them away. It also polishes the surface of teeth, leaving them shiny and bright, and neutralizes bacteria and odors. What's more, baking soda is very safe, and it won't wear away protective enamel or cause tooth sensitivity.

Other ideas and Home remedies

Mixture of baking soda (half tablespoon), vinegar (half teaspoon), and pinch of table salt is effective for removing teeth stains and to keep your teeth white and bacteria free. This is one of the best home remedies for teeth whitening.
Take a half tablespoon baking soda and mix one-two drops of hydrogen peroxide in it. You can use this homemade teeth whitener for couple of days in a week. This teeth whitening paste will remove stain from your teeth. Their can be little irritation in the gums in some cases, but it will not harm your mouth and teeth. This is one of the important home remedies for teeth whitening.

Mixture of baking soda and home used iodine rich salt is also used as a natural teeth cleanser. Take baking soda one teaspoon, mix a pinch of salt in it and use this natural homemade teeth whitener. This is an effective home treatment for teeth whitening.

The Rind of orange fruit which has teeth whitening properties is also used for teeth whitening. Rub the inner portion of the rind of orange and see its effective result in one week.

Brushing the stained teeth using sage (salvia) leaves makes the teeth sparkly white. Sage leaves (salvia) are also used in various medicines for relieving Teeth Whitening problem, sweating problem, and many others. One of the useful home remedies for teeth whitening.

I have been to all pharmacy looking for Baking soda but i couldnt get, can someone give me a description of where i can get it?

thanks
Re: Any Dentist Here? by twinskenny(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
or is baking soda same as baking powder?
Re: Any Dentist Here? by ikillmods1: 1:20am On Jan 06, 2011
k roger that

then please i wanna know if there is a way that teeth can be straightened ?
Re: Any Dentist Here? by iice(f): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2011
twinskenny:

or is baking soda same as baking powder?

Different.

Check in either cleaning agents or baking products.
Re: Any Dentist Here? by estani: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2012
Yeah If one looking for the dentist than see the online directory and you may found many results. As visiting to a dentist is more necessary as teeth are most sensitive pert our our body. One looking for dentist in redondo beach tahn may gather good information over here. Thanks

dentist redondo beach
Re: Any Dentist Here? by brianwekes(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2012
If you are looking forward to well-qualified dentist,so why are you wasting your time, you just contact your nearest dental experts and tell about your dental problems. You can also easily find some best and professional dentists from online sites.

(1) (Reply)

Important And Why Chewing Gum Is Important / Homosexuality And HIV/AIDS In Nigeria / What Adulterated Drugs Can Do To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.