Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control (38716 Views)

Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose / Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse / Tagwaye Foundation Continues Its Drug Abuse Campaign, Holds Seminar In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
NIMET Confirms Partnership With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Campaign

The Nigeria Meteorological Agency has approved its partnership with Tagwaye Foundation ahead of the forthcoming nationwide tour on drug and substance abuse; a major challenge to the growth and development of youths across Nigeria. According to StatePress, the partnership was to encourage strategic approaches that should be adopted in fighting the challenges faced by youths, especially in areas of battling drug and substance addiction.

The partnership conference with NIMET on drug and substance abuse witnessed the attendance of the DG/CEO of Nigeria Meteorological Agency, Prof. Sani Mashi, the Founder of Tagwaye Charity Foundation, Prince UC Ingawa, Director Administration and Supply, Hajia Rabi M. Daku, Director Finance and Account, Alh. Sani Aliyu, Director Legal Services, Alh. Ahmed Abdul, Dr. Fatima Hussein, Theodore Ogbeyi and Rahimz Ismail.

The campaign will also take place across the Six(6) geopolitical zones, selecting 2states each from the 6 geopolitical zones respectively. The campaign will commence with a walk and followed immediately by a symposium which will be held in each of the 12states before a grande-finale in Abuja with DG/CEO of Nigeria Meteorological Agency, Prof. Sani Mashi as the Special Guest of Honour to speak on Youths involvement in Drug and Substance abuse.

In view of commitments and efforts made by national institutions towards the growth and development of youths in Nigeria, the Nigeria Meteorological Agency under the leadership of Prof. Sani Mashi have collaborated with Tagwaye Foundation in the campaign against drug abuse and its challenging impacts youths.

NIMET has been recently engaging in prospective operations that upholds the efficiency and effective discharge of its mandate especially in precised areas of advising the Federal Government on all aspects of meteorology and also the phenomena, as well as how it affects the socio-economic development of the country.

The partnership between Tagwaye Foundation and Nigeria Meteorological Agency will further enable extensive impacts in areas of combating the issues surrounding youth involvements in drug and substance abuse. The founder of Tagwaye Foundation, Prince UC has assured Nigerians that the vision of shortchanging the rate of drug abuse amongst youths will be fruition if more agencies adopts the steps taking by NIMET in supporting the Drug and Substance Abuse campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb_Mx0PK9NM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwguOJbB6m8

3 Likes

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nice

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by Ogilinsaka: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2020
I have a close relative who's been battling drug addiction for close to 20 years.

This was a promising young man, he was introduced to it by a fellow student when they were in boarding school.

I never knew how drug and substance abuse dealt with people before his case.

Till today, I hated boarding school, out of fear my children could be introduced to it.

Drug abuse is not just bad but EVIL

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by monaPhilz: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2020
Ok. But Arizona na a must.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by naijazee2: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2020
Okay
Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by sexyking1: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2020
Please, is buhari no longer sick? When is he going for his quarterly health leave? Or do we finally have qualified doctors in Nigeria? cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by StrikeBack(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Still in awe as I HAVE never taken any "drugs"
Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by Jaspernubi: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2020
S
Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by OttHin: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by Officialgarri: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Majority of those in that march abuse at least one substance undecided

60 Likes

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by AGUBANZE(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Legalize weed.

When other countries were passing bills about gay marriage and the rest of you guys rushed and made it illegal here without asking us to vote or ask us for a referendum.

Arizona , Colorado , loud to keep my mind and body with soul together . If not the depression in this country would have killed me . No light ; police harass you because you carry dread or you spray hair call you yahoo boy .

Their should be laws about how to curb the actions of over zealous police and other security forces who left their supposed job and ventured into young boy torturing and extortion . How do we keep our mind away from all this insubordination that we the youths are exposed to . We light up . The country is hard enough . Government done ban codeine and tm which I support but coming out blatantly to say stop drug abuse when people are dying from over doses in the north and no national rehabilitation program ( even if he dey he go be like prison ) .

Let me go and smoke my Loud . Colorado nah for better sleep so later tonight.

If you smoke weed or any other things I mentioned above , it’s not wrong whatsoever. It’s the abuse that’s bad . Do everything with moderation .

We must burn the herb till the walls of Babylon collapse.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by realstars: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2020
I still wonder the behaviour of our young generation if their percent conceive them through Drug channel., if nothing is done now, the future will be the worst.,
Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by ikorodureporta: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2020
cheesy
riding to suen's house

6 Likes

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2020
who get ear make e hear
Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by KenechukwuEdu: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2020
M
Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by Emily22(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2020
80% of them dey smoke so this one na frapapa

5 Likes

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by Johnbosco77(m): 8:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Mc tagwaye don chop up ooo. See as the head and cheeks just fat up...

3 Likes

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by helinues: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2020
That message should first go to all the Nigeria politicians..

They have not only abused the substance but raped the substance

Why? Normal and sane people know what average Nigerians are lacking..

7 Likes

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by okeyumez(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Tell naira Marley and Burna boy

1 Like

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by azadus18: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2020
no to drug , yes to life....Ali nuhu, my Man

1 Like

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by SultanOfPuna: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2020
BrightAhiah:
"In stereo man voice"
Some dey sniff cocaine ooo, e no dey make dem kolo
But some dey take cigarettes, e jst dey make dem dey craze
If e no gud for health, QUIT
but if gud for health, FLEX
One Man's Meat is Another Man's Poison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by ClassicMG(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2020
The way those boys abuse that Colorado of a thing, we need serious intervention
Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by paulolee(m): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2020
pla guys should loud it...drug abuse don finish boys for street, I tink poverty, fustration n depression is d leading cause of it, small boys for street don turn to weed on a daily claiming it helps dm get joy by smoking dier life away...don't Kno d way forward bt wud keep praying for a beta tomorrow bcoz banning dis illicit n cheap drugs go even mk dm de rush am n mk d dealers richer..Wu go beta go beta na time e go take

4 Likes

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by BrightAhiah(m): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2020
"In stereo man voice"
Some dey sniff cocaine ooo, e no dey make dem kolo
But some dey take cigarettes, e jst dey make dem dey craze
If e no gud for health, QUIT
but if gud for health, FLEX

2 Likes

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by Jestin: 8:05am On Mar 11, 2020
I sometimes try to imagine what people involved in illicit drugs go through. Me that will take few bottles of alcohol and next day hangover will be doing wrestling with my body.

2 Likes

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by Sultty(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2020
To all nairalanders, take note grin
Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by americaninja1: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2020
na dem dem.. UP NORTH
Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by NOwazobia: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2020
They should focus on the north. The northern youths are best inventors in this aspect, atleast, they can boast of some other thing (Drugs) apart from terrorism they have invented. The government can even start exporting some of these inventions (soakaway sniffing, pad boiling etc) to boost the economy (they can boast of it as their own little contribution to the economy), this will also help curb their parasitic nature. They should not stop it, they should be encouraged to boost their terrorists businesses and also export some; same thing should be done to prostitution in the north.

I love creativity.

3 Likes

Re: NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control by nanauju(f): 8:07am On Mar 11, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction: Causes And Solutions / I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help / Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.