Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement (43998 Views)

Kano Elders Condemn Sanusi's Dethronement, Head To Court / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by saintol(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Power intoxicates, absolute power intoxicates absolutely.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
There can never be a more perfect word
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Banjoramos(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nothing last forever

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Karma came calling
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
I don't feel any pity 4 Sanusi. My pple always say, when u want to eat with the devil use a long spoon. He was used by the same pple to rubbish GEJ. He even went as far as insulting a brilliant woman like Ngozi Okonjuwela.
Moral of Sanusi's downfall is this, don't ever bite the finger that fed u.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:
An average Nigerian is intoxicated by power.

Even ordinary SUG President or Class Rep

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by zoedew: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
el-rufai's corner is coming for you shortly as soon as the bell rings for the next round! meanwhile get your gloves!!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Reference(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Diamonds are forever...forever....forever!

Na. Gandollar looks more like Auric Goldfinger.

'..you expect me to talk?..'
'...no Sanusi I exoect you to die. There is nothing you wish to tell me I don't already know of...'

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Reggaeboy: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
He was dethroned and banished from Kano state
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Sanusi is intelligent but not smart enough to face Ganduje

Ganduje should try kwakwanso and see his own impeachment as Governor

Looters without human sympathy

Sanusi should decamp to PDP

I pray they fighting themselves until Nigeria is restructured or divided
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:
I don't feel any pity 4 Sanusi. My pple always say, when u want to eat with the devil use a long spoon. He was used by the same pple to rubbish GEJ. He even went as far as insulting a brilliant woman like Ngozi Okonjuwela.
Moral of Sanusi's downfall is this, don't ever bite the finger that fed u.

Oh ye PDP fans, receive sense

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by EJanni(f): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sanusi's case is the real example of when someone says " I go Bleep you up, just wait and see"
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by TruthHurts100: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
The holy book says... The North shall know no peace.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Queseda: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
The pea-sized brain GEJ apologists are all over thread to tell us how the recent hot weather in some places is as a result of their refusal to vote GEJ for a 2nd term

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by tete7000(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sanusi appears too naive in the game of power. Never outshine the master is the first law of power.. Another says, always say less than necessary...the man talks too much.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Jack500: 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
LordAdam16:
This one is still talking...

All of una wen feel say una wise for 2015; how e b u now?

Ganduje did an amazing job. Now Sanusi can personally lead the search for the "audio" $20b he said was missing. We'd need it to tackle the impact of coronavirus and oil price crash on the economy.

Oshiomole, Amaechi, Tinubu; et al... You're next. And don't worry, we will GLOAT!

#UsedAndDumped

---

Why our gloating dey pepper una? We did not invent or create KARMA. That b*tch is sadistic and doing an excellent job.

It's funny that you're complaining about us mocking Sanusi but you're simultaneously hoping same fate befall Ganduje at the end of his term.

No dey rush Madam Karma; she get list. We forwarded it. Her hand go touch everybody; including that TERRORIST-in-Chief in Aso Rock.

-Lord

Get sense before quoting me, read what I wrote and compare With the nonsense, u spew, see if their is any correlation, this is what happen when your hand is fastet than ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by CSTR2: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nigeria has so many big issues on ground..

The royal status of a one eyed man in the land of the blind is not one of them.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by LordAdam16: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Jack500:

[s]
Get sense before quoting me, read what I wrote and compare With the nonsense, u spew, see if their is any correlation, this is what happen when your hand is fastet than ur brain[/s]

I have neither the time nor the energy to modify the cr*p you posted.

I replied a comment you made. That you edited the comment after the fact is not on my list of concerns.

Now kindly GFY!

-Lord
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by 9japride(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Give the governor president and he will crush all those against his policies. What baffles me is the elites keeping quiet. Na their way, same is happening now. Non of them is critizing Buhari's government concerning he's leadership style.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Deicide: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
I am not Hausa but someone should please explain something for me.

1. How is it possible to impeach an Emir is that position not similar to the position of a king? Meaning monarchy.

2. Why is Nigeria operating both system of government?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by CSTR2: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Saudi and Russia are playing a game of who can sell the lowest oil price.

The future of oil is dire. The future of an oil powered Nigeria is dire.
The micro and macro economic indices are dire.

Oil nations are diversifying. Even Saudi Arabia is diversifying to tourism.

Our president in Nigeria is about to borrow $30 billion and $0.00 would be spent on the axis with the most indigenous manufacturing in the country.

And some people believe sanusi is the big issue.

From president to electorate, nobody is serious.

Why would you? Your collective IQ is less than that of an American mental asylum.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by LordKO(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
It isn't palatable to compare personality of the dethroned Sanusi with that of the incumbent Sultan of Sokoto. The Sultan of Sokoto wouldn't have been sacked assuming that Tambuwal hasn't been re-elected governor of Sokoto state because he is outspoken/unassuming and unhypocritical, unlike Sanusi who's opinionated and hypocritical. Also he's intelligent and conscientious unlike Sanusi who's intelligent but unconscientious. They're two different personalities.

I don't hold brief for Ganduje though.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by CSTR2: 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
There are speculations that oil could sell for $5 a barrel.
Imagine the economic horror.

But you have a buhari that is building a rail to maidiguri and digitising NTA with $500 million as a priority.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Between Sani and FFK I no know who react pass
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by CSTR2: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
Countries are hoarding dollars and gold.

The British royal bank just unveiled their huge storage of gold to the press.

Nigeria is in an even drastic situation.
Cost of governance should be at its lowest right now, subsidy removed, and every single dollar we have , kept for the inevitable global oil market meltdown.

But na lie, sanusi is the big issue.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by emi14: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
lilprinze:
Karma is a b!tch.
Sanusi is paying for his past sins
Jonathan wouldn't have allowed this nonsense.
Next time they will think and reason beyond north and religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:
An average Nigerian is intoxicated by power.
you're ignorant of the issues on ground. Listen to channel stv news tonight maybe, you'd be enlightened. His only offence was that he didn't abide by the rules...which rules? He refused to attend meetings...which meetings ?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by Iluvmycontr3: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Jack500:
Ganduje remember u won't be governor forever o, this is too much now, did he snatch your wife?

For those miscreant shouting GEJ karma, even GEJ wherever he is must be laughing at your delusion and foolishness, I guess this corona virus that is ravaging the world, is as a result of GEJ Karma too, senseless people.

Don't mind them. In where ever there is common law there are dire consequences and penalties. Nigeria is whr it is till date bcoz we are jst too docile n overwhelmed by SENTIMENTS all the way.

Pragmatic approach is a goal.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by membranus: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
tete7000:
Sanusi appears too naive in the game of power. Never outshine the master is the first law of power.. Another says, always say less than necessary...the man talks too much.

To begin with, he is not a spineless person like you, therefore he talks for the downtrodden, even though he has every reason not to do so.

As being too naive for the game of power, remember he was a former ED at UBA, an MD at FBN and a Guv.at CBN. So what's power if not those 3 positions.

He's just a radical for the voiceless masses, and GOD BLESS HIS SOUL FOR THAT.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement by DMerciful(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
It will get to Tinubu and Bubu then you'll believe!
Jack500:

No be only GEJ rope, na GEJ wire! How come the useless Karma never catch Tinubu and Buhari the grand schemer of GEJ displacement?

Those of us that have sense on this nairaland no reach 300, always driving and reasoning with sentiment.

As if GEJ, was not even saying the truth concerning GEJ government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) / Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa / Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.