Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Sowore Speaks On The Social Media Bill At The National Assembly (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Speaks On The Social Media Bill At The National Assembly (Video) (475 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest / Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space / Sowore Speaks To Nigerian Workers As Labour Strike Commences Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Speaks On The Social Media Bill At The National Assembly (Video) by ebukajay184: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sowore Speaks On The Social Media Bill At The National Assembly (Photos, Video)

The RevolutionNow Convener,you Omoyele has described the social media bill as dead on arrival, accusing government of being foremost agents of false information.

According to IgbereTV reports, Sowore spoke at the public hearing of the bill at the National Assembly where he mentioned that rather than debate the plagiarized Singapore social media bill, the outdated Nigerian constitution should be addressed.

See video clips below.

Sowore Speaking At The National Assembly Abuja On The Social Media Bill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDgRCQDt0T0

Sowore Leaving The National Assembly Abuja After Speaking On The Social Media Bill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZR0hXXwiIY

http://igberetvnews.com/1343338/sowore-speaks-social-media-bill-national-assembly-photos-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Sowore Speaks On The Social Media Bill At The National Assembly (Video) by Witcher(f): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oh that's good

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks On The Social Media Bill At The National Assembly (Video) by Tick080: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Voice of people?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks On The Social Media Bill At The National Assembly (Video) by MYSTIC19(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sowore at it again!

1 Like

Re: Sowore Speaks On The Social Media Bill At The National Assembly (Video) by chatinent: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
This partisan bill to tackle enemies?
Re: Sowore Speaks On The Social Media Bill At The National Assembly (Video) by Afamed: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
We finally humble my this one
Re: Sowore Speaks On The Social Media Bill At The National Assembly (Video) by chidozy15(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
As every rotten fruit creates the worms that eat through it, so does a faulty system create it's own agents of destruction. Sowore, Kalu, Naira Marley, who's next.
Re: Sowore Speaks On The Social Media Bill At The National Assembly (Video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Yeah, I saw this video.

Nigeria missed their chance in 2019.

This man should have been Nigeria's President.

Everyone was saying he doesn't have experience, he should go and start from his ward.

Lol.

I hope you are enjoying experience right now.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Speaks On The Social Media Bill At The National Assembly (Video) by chozzy: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2020

Each morning I wake to realise Buhari is still
Nigeria's president, I feel sorry for this country

Re: Sowore Speaks On The Social Media Bill At The National Assembly (Video) by Rashawn1: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Yeah, I saw this video.

Nigeria missed their chance in 2019.

This man should have been Nigeria's President.

Everyone was saying he doesn't have experience, he should go and start from his ward.

Lol.

I hope you are enjoying experience right now.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Dr Kayode Fayemi Paid Visit To Alaafin Of Oyo / What They Refused To Tell Us About The Current State Of The Nigerian Economy / Coronavirus: Abia State Governor Brings Succor To Abians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.