Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

I’ve Taken Over Running Of APC, Says Acting National Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Taken Over Running Of APC, Says Acting National Secretary (618 Views)

Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates / APC NWC Disowns Gaidom, Affirms Ajimobi As Acting National Chairman / Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Taken Over Running Of APC, Says Acting National Secretary by Ajayiphilip(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Victor Gaidom, acting national secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says he has been directing activities of the party in the absence of key officials.

Gaidom said this while commenting on the crisis rocking the ruling party.

A federal high court in Abuja had asked Adams Oshiomhole to step aside as national chairman pending the determination of a suit filed against him.

Gaidom, who had told reporters that the party would comply with the court order, later issued a notice of the national executive committee (NEC) of the party.

But in a statement, Lanre Issa-Onilu, APC spokesman; and Babatunde Ogala, APC national legal adviser, tackled Gaidom, describing his action as illegal......

For the complete post visit
https://thewaptop./2020/03/09/ive-taken-over-running-of-apc-says-acting-national-secretary/

Re: I’ve Taken Over Running Of APC, Says Acting National Secretary by Salvador1: 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
Welcome our new chairman

We from the waste side really love you.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Taken Over Running Of APC, Says Acting National Secretary by Mynd44: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: I’ve Taken Over Running Of APC, Says Acting National Secretary by Sirjamo: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oshiomole's first assignment when he returns is to sack this one immediately

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Taken Over Running Of APC, Says Acting National Secretary by chozzy: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2020

APC house of commotion

Re: I’ve Taken Over Running Of APC, Says Acting National Secretary by etsuidris(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Who are they dethroning tomorrow?? Abi na Star boy Osibanjo

(1) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria: We The South-south Are Tired / Coronavirus- Delta State Governor Speech On Covid-19 Video / Lockdown Nigeria: A Cure Worse Than The Disease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.