Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport (93319 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
I remember when Sanusi was sacked by Gej because he exposed about #50billion that wasn't remitted by NNPC from 2011-14 and also sudden withdrawal from NNPC account.
Then he was suddenly compensated with an Emirate even despite the tussle with his brother for the throne.

Ganduje has struck like Jonathan did, but it will only last a while.
Sanusi is a very intelligent man that he might soon be invited to head world bank!

But Ganduje has only till 2023 and his own persecution shall begin.

I pray it Does, I just cannot wait to see Sanusi smile again. I don't like Northerners, but you see this man, my love for him is different. I pray his come back come 2023 will be to deal with Ganduje. APC has ruined this country
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by condralbedez: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

Even President Gej have forgiven and moved on

I am happy for him though

He’s been Wasting his experience under that regalia

Finally Ganduje is a beast and wolf in human skin

It’s all about 2023

Ganduje belongs to Tinubu camp

They are all thieves that ruined this nation

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

They have done worse than what they accused Pdp of
let me borrow your words....you are an enemy of the Nation,you are not patriotic!
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:

Sarrki you don’t even have small regard for your former company. Lol

Lolz! biharidist both former and current get shame?

Mad men get shame? Is it not only mad people and madness that can campaign for people like bihari?
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by millynels(f): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN! AGAIN !! AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by kodred(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2020
They are all playing a script. Watch out for Sanusi to become governor or president soon.
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by EgusiShankly: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

did someone clone ur account? what's happened to you?
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by jogsman01(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
nna wait o, or have sarrki account been cloned on nairaland ni?
Is this the real sarrki?
I have to read this thread to the end to know if he's really the one. Peradventure he's the one behind that moniker, then God can change anybody.... I swear!
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Elipsis: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Sarrki has your account been hacked?
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Ejima1: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by AsomughaChuks05: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2020
zikter:
I wonder the kind of obsession some people have on the GEJ loss. The man himself has moved on and some people cannot let go. By the way, he is still on the long list of very poor performing leaders our blessed Country has been cursed with since independence.
Igbos are the ones obsessed with GEJ but many have forgotten that Nnamdi Kanu also played a crucial role in the downfall of GEJ when he started calling Nigeria a Zoo in mockery of GEJ's academic qualifications. But Kanu and his group are now chief wailers always the first to mourn Jonathan's removal.
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by AMvanquish: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
I remember when Sanusi was sacked by Gej because he exposed about #50billion that wasn't remitted by NNPC from 2011-14 and also sudden withdrawal from NNPC account.
Then he was suddenly compensated with an Emirate even despite the tussle with his brother for the throne.

Sanusi is a very intelligent man that he might soon be invited to head world bank!

Too much oil in your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by anonimi: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:
It’s all about 2023
Apc are scammers
They are thieves

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3234361_fbimg1450823846843_jpegccc7ea9d509141b638a64535ab185d08

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by bnovative(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

Was it 50b, 10b or 20b?
Because sanusi kept reeling out figures from the blues to malign and bring down the past government, just to make way for the one he thought would serve the interest of the north.
Today he's being accused of same allegation and you want us to believe he's innocent?
Let him clear himself of the allegation and not become emotional about it.
He maybe as corrupt as any politician of his class. Truth.
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by 02Kebreal(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Former hailers are more dangerous than natural wailers.
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by tnktosin(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Victornezzar: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Bro come on whatsapp
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by golddare: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:
It’s unfortunate that personal issues was settled this way

Fake picture
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Reference(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Just listening to his speech at El-Rufai's birthday recently. And just shaking my head. The north has lost a great opportunity. Ganduje will surely go down in infamy. History will mark this out as a point of opportunity blatantly missed.
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by chinwezdasilva: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

Na you go persecute am?
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2020
Omnivalent:

VANITY agent spotted!
vanity ke, me wey Wan get money like Bill gate enjoy am like Mayweather?
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Born2Breed(f): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Delusional gradeur
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by wellmax(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Why am I feeling excited about his removal grin
Because you are a wailer
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by okpurukata(f): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=sarrki post=87308099]

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

They have done worse than what they accused Pdp of[/quote

Are we sure this account is not hacked? Et tu Sarrki
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by einsteine(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

Head world bank indeed.

World Bank is not nigerianistan.

Only an American can head the World Bank.
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by skyfather09(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Why am I feeling excited about his removal grin
it's a good thing, all those old men that conspire against GEJ must get they fair share each each.
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by gotnel: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2020
As a strong supporter of Muhammadu Buhari, I can assure everybody that care to listen that Muhammadu Buhari is not in control of this present government and the situation we have in Nigeria today.
Some Jackals are running the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by ThatFairGuy: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2020
Sarrki is now a COWARD angry
[s]
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

[/s]
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Kolinakano: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2020
I salute you my former Emir,

still him have energy to pray at
this moment.
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Wait, was your account hacked?
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

which world Bank, they one is bornu? wake up from slumber!!
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by millionboi2: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

soon be invited to head world bank!

lie lie you think white men is as foolish as Africans

it could ve bn so,if it is to b b4 bcomin emir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.