Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

GEJ Launch Novel On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GEJ Launch Novel On Facebook (817 Views)

Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) / Fans Blast Basketmouth After He Uploaded This On Facebook (pics) / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Launch Novel On Facebook by oladijom: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2010
Thousands of youths gathered at the expo hall in Lagos to witness the public presentation of the book titled: 'My Friends and I: Conversation on polls and governance via social networking site, Facebook' written by Nigeria President Goodluck Jonathan.

The book launch by the President was not all about speeches or politics. It turned out to be a mini musical concert with the likes of renowned Nigerian pop artistes, Dbanj, and award winning 2face Idibia of African Queen fame among others performing.

Join Us for more African News, Entertainment, Sports, Online Games etc @ [url=http://Wazobia*Page]Wazobia*Page[/url]. Online home for Africans and friends. http://www.WazobiaPage.com

Re: GEJ Launch Novel On Facebook by safarigirl(f): 12:48am On Dec 26, 2010
MCHEEWWW, THE GUY NO GET WORK, WHO BLOODY CARES ABOUT HIF FB FRIENDS? WHY MUST ALL NAIJA POLITICIANS PUBLISH BOOKS? HE SHOULD GO AND STRENGTHEN HIS WEAK CAMPAIGN AND THINK OF HOW TO TACKLE COTE D'IVOIRE WHERE OUR EMBASSIES ARE BEING ATTTACKED. IF HE DOES A GOOD JOB AT THOSE MAYBE WE'LL BUY HIS CRAPPY BOOK.

I'M SURE HE DIDN'T EVEN WRITE IT, JUST PRINTED HIS NAME AS THE AUTHOR. RUBBISH angry

(1) (Reply)

Double Wahala For Kok / Work Begins On Dagrin Movie …daniel Adenimokan Now To Direct / Lover Boy, Felix Lebarty Has 19 Kids; Now Preaches Against Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.