Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? (17225 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With Highest Active Internet Subscribers (Q3 2020) / Active Internet Subscribers Grew By 8.26% In Q4 2018 – Nbs / 10 Negative Effects Of Internet On Students (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by DarkJeddi(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Am always connected,except in the night when am sleeping,then it's on Airplane mode.. shocked
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by gbefun40(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Maximum 1day
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by DarkJeddi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Businext:
Data is not life, unless life started in 2002 cheesy
I can stay without data for a long while...
I'll just have to read more newspapers, watch TV and listen to radio more ♢NEWS & INFORMATION
Then I'll have to do more calling and texting ♢COMMUNICATION
Then I'd have to watch more videos from flashdrives, cable or local TV ♢ENTERTAINMENT

#AMan'sLifeDoesn'tDependOnData
Change is the only constant in life,data is life..
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by mrsfavour(f): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
bogdaddy:
Are you a sugar mummy
No , i am faithful to God and my husband. Sugar mummy is a sin , thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Jack500: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
franchasng:
Tell them.

From President Obama to President Jacob Zuma of South Africa to Bukola Saraki, to Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, to Omoyele Sowore to Rotimi Amaechi to Adams Oshiomhole to Hillary Clinton, to kwankwaso, to Atiku Abubakar, to Timi Frank, and now Lamido Sanusi Lamido, and more will still reap the fruit of their evil seed against that destiny child and man of mystery called Goodluck Jonathan, watch and see cool

When will u remove head from Jonathan ass, ur senses must av bn looted during his regime.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Jackipapa: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't carry phone to church. My data always on for the sake of my mother who can call or message me anytime.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by airminem(f): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
It takes me, a smartpdevice and IPS to get job done, always.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by airminem(f): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jack500:

When will u remove head from Jonathan ass, ur senses must av bn looted during his regime.
Damnnnngrin You did bleeded person dry oo
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Proclivity33(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
For as long as as I want
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by jclassiq(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
mrsfavour:
I study alot on the internet,since 2010 I have never been off line for more than 3 hours

Tell me about this study pls. So I won't be wasting my precious anymore.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by franchasng: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jack500:

hahahahahahaha

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Businext: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Change is the only constant in life,data is life..

That means you are at the mercy of the Internet service providers...
Don't do that, please.
Try it sometimes, deliberately stay away from Internet so when it happens beyond your control you will stay calm and productive and ALIVE

#LifeIsBeyondInternet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Topmaike007(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Businext:
Data is not life, unless life started in 2002 cheesy
I can stay without data for a long while...
I'll just have to read more newspapers, watch TV and listen to radio more ♢NEWS & INFORMATION
Then I'll have to do more calling and texting ♢COMMUNICATION
Then I'd have to watch more videos from flashdrives, cable or local TV ♢ENTERTAINMENT

#AMan'sLifeDoesn'tDependOnData
God bless you
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by abdullkabar(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
As my father will say
You weren't born with it, you should therefore not die without it.
Not easy tho
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by showafrica(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
seunlayi:

Just how important are mobile data connectivity in today’s society, Internet connectivity has greatly improve the lives of many, here are plenty more importances of mobile data in today’s ever-connected world. Using up mobile data means browsing or surfing the web, reading and sending emails, checking social media, and downloading or uploading files and much more on your smartphone be it android, iPhone,.... etc.

The question is for how long can you go with these phones without having mobile data/WiFi active on your device?

For me is just a day (a day of planned rest)

30 mins max
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by gonkin(m): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
When there network issue, I panic
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by gibsonwales(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Water is life, so is the internet.... Never been disconnected !
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Hazardfan1: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
I can't survive no data for 2 mins.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by alphalpha(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
My business demands data...
However I can disconnect for hours or days if possible like last month when man had to write exams.
I can give up internet connection for a year on purpose to achieve other goals

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Risentouch(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
It's better you starve me of food for a whole day than disconnecting me for an hour
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Studyinchina200(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
10 minutes
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by lanocfoods: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
If I'm offline, then I'm sleeping
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by SciLab: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
I plan to leave the internet soon, to see if I would die without it.

Most people online suffer from 'Fear of Missing Out (FOMO).

That's the reason they can't stay an hour without internet.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
A few minutes at most
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Engraced80(f): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
We need to work on our internet addiction except is for financial gain.
Working on it has to be intentional to avoid under productivity in every facet.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by deltateam: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
seunlayi:

Just how important are mobile data connectivity in today’s society, Internet connectivity has greatly improve the lives of many, here are plenty more importances of mobile data in today’s ever-connected world. Using up mobile data means browsing or surfing the web, reading and sending emails, checking social media, and downloading or uploading files and much more on your smartphone be it android, iPhone,.... etc.

The question is for how long can you go with these phones without having mobile data/WiFi active on your device?

For me is just a day (a day of planned rest)

Of what use is my phone without internet?

I can't imagine it.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Joystark(f): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
I have no idea how I'd function without the internet.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Microwhy: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
franchasng:
Tell them.

From President Obama to President Jacob Zuma of South Africa to Bukola Saraki, to Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, to Omoyele Sowore to Rotimi Amaechi to Adams Oshiomhole to Hillary Clinton, to kwankwaso, to Atiku Abubakar, to Timi Frank, and now Lamido Sanusi Lamido, and more will still reap the fruit of their evil seed against that destiny child and man of mystery called Goodluck Jonathan, watch and see cool
Go and sit down jare..
So Jonathan is now a hero to some people. A very weak man that said stealing is not corruption.
Mind you ,I am not Buhari apologist.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Sirwallace(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
franchasng:
Tell them.

Your stupid likes are the reason stupid people like Jonah And Buhari keep ruling us.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by ComputerOperato: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Angelfrost:
Once there's money to travel, movies to see, books to write and read, I'm good for even 2 good years!!!

Hell, I have actually gone 3 years without internet... I'm weird like that. cool
Are we related?
Books, travel, movies... coughs... woman...all these can make me stay offline for years.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
I tried to stay off my phone for a day but couldn't. Something happened and I stayed without it for 4 days. I was surprised I didn't die. cheesy cheesy.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by OhiOfIhima: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
EmekaBlue:
grin Internet

some girls will allow u fvck them for 1gb data plan

The way they disturb for data especially if you mistakenly promise... Ahhh! You go chinchum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? / GLO Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance / Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.