Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,169 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) (5834 Views)

How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! / Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Futurecrown(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
You mean 5- 12 volts will kill someone? How much is the Pulse rate in the Body..
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Zimri(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
TechCapon:
This same thing that I do every day. My own is even worse. Phone and laptop will be charging at the same time on my bed and I'll be sleeping.

I don't support this one.... Please stop it
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by TechCapon(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Zimri:

I don't support this one.... Please stop it
lol
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by mu2sa2: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
This man may have murdered and maybe a lighter used to burn and char his hand to make it look like a charger accident.

Research has proven it over and over again that the volts contained in an phone charger cannot kill a human being. Even, how many times have we seen were an electric current killed someone? Our impulses are designed in such a way that a single shock will jolt you away in a split second to keep you safe.

If not that Nigeria is a very useless country and an irredeemable zoo filled with very hopeless people in large proportions, a forensic department of the police will be able to discover many fingerprints on this man's body.

What am I even talking about. Do we even have a police force not to talk of the forensic department? Hopeless nation who their criminal, irresponsible politicians have stolen away there past, present and future.
Mr man, if not because you are a very useless person and an irredeemable zoo dweller filled with hopelessness in large proportions, you wouldn't post this about our dear native sweet land of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
It's just a lesson. Don't even operate your phone while it's plugged in. May his soul rest in peace

Well, for your smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
i need baddest sound system. Suggest one
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
yetunsbay:
i need baddest sound system. Suggest one
Sony soundbar with wireless subwoofer (300w) is a blast
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by edoairways: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
ernxto:
At least they should have mentioned the phone's brand na .
May we know if na Transsion grin
It Samsung A20 are you satisfied now
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by mank1234(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
This man may have murdered and maybe a lighter used to burn and char his hand to make it look like a charger accident.

Research has proven it over and over again that the volts contained in an phone charger cannot kill a human being. Even, how many times have we seen were an electric current killed someone? Our impulses are designed in such a way that a single shock will jolt you away in a split second to keep you safe.

If not that Nigeria is a very useless country and an irredeemable zoo filled with very hopeless people in large proportions, a forensic department of the police will be able to discover many fingerprints on this man's body.

What am I even talking about. Do we even have a police force not to talk of the forensic department? Hopeless nation who their criminal, irresponsible politicians have stolen away there past, present and future.
I'm not ruling out murder in this case but some of your points are incorrect.

The charger compartment houses 220V and 5V. What if the wire connecting the 220V to the board desoldered due to poor contact and gets in contact with the 5V wire?
That you have not seen a case in 1million doesn't rule out the possibility of it happening.
Besides, I have seen phone shocking poeple though mildly while charging. Anything can go wrong inside that head where the conversion is done from 220V ACto 5v DC. Can we see the source of the research?

Some people sleep too deep and you don't know how tired the man may have been before sleeping. I also laugh at impulse throwing one up while asleep. At the end you scorn yourself while making it sound like electric shock does not kill people.

And for your information, Nigerian police do have an active forensic and investigative department, though not readily available to the common man. Don't make general assumptions base on your level of ignorance.

Politicians are not from space. The politicians are a reflection of the society. And the society is a reflection of the family. We condone ills so long as it favours us or so long as it doesn't affect us directly. I'm sure you are complaining of them because you're not benefiting from one at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Sony soundbar with wireless subwoofer (300w) is a blast
price
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by olamidedivotee: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't believe the charger killed him.

He may've been murdered
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
yetunsbay:
price
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Zino990(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fake news
It’s not possible, even if you cut your charger and touch the wires It won’t even shock you
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
how do I get one
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by TheAk(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Omo...heartbreaking. Something must sha kill a man.

But wait o, na the electric shock loosen him belt and trouser

Wetin Sanusi no go see for Kano
Lol,first thing i noticed! Maybe he was grooving to jo soapy and fell asleep out of ectasy...
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
For me this is pure murder and he obviously doesn't look like someone that died of eletricution. angry

#MyOpinion
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by ernxto(m): 12:43am On Mar 11, 2020
edoairways:

It Samsung A20 are you satisfied now
Source?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 11, 2020
To earn money by writing short posts and stories on opera news hub, click on my link and you will earn a sign up bonus. https://hub.opera.com/login?refer=EGZPAYQ
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by femi4: 5:34am On Mar 11, 2020
Fake story
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2020
yetunsbay:
how do I get one
You can come to our store in Alaba. My number is on my signature. Message me
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
You can come to our store in Alaba. My number is on my signature. Message me
brand new ?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:24am On Mar 11, 2020
yetunsbay:
brand new ?
UK used o. Brand new of such can't be found in Nigeria
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Kylekent59: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Have you thought about a slight cut on the wire?

I remember the day I was charging my phone using my USB charging port through my laptop(i was also charging my laptop).

I decided to listen to music while charging my phone. I connected my ear piece to my phone, then started listening to music through it. I decided to turn around and I received an electric shock. I quickly unplug my ear p from my phone and I began to scrutinise it. I found a tiny cut and some tiny wires sprouting out. It must have been that wire that shocked me when it comes in contact with my skin.

Imagine if I had fallen asleep and I mistakenly roll --- who knows what would happen.

Looking on that pic(observation) it could be that there is a tiny cut on that cord he uses to charge his phone as he is seen lying on the cord.

His skin must have come in contact with the wire which might have a tiny cut with sprouting out tiny wires.

We all need to be careful. Let us control our devices and not our devices controlling us.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by StylishLord(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
They have come again ooo
His Village people has done it again
Re: Man Electrocuted While Charging His Phone In Port Harcourt (photos) by Cyril009(m): 12:23am On Mar 12, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Past, present & future ��

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 2. My First Look And Impressions. *pics* / NCC To Sanction Telcos For Poor Services / Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.