Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Tales By Noon-light Episode Four (the Price Of Sacrifice) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tales By Noon-light Episode Four (the Price Of Sacrifice) (1268 Views)

Sunset At Noon / Just Befoe Noon / Story: Night Time At Noon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales By Noon-light Episode Four (the Price Of Sacrifice) by tyough: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2010
Hello Guys,

For those of you who have not yet joined the train, here is your opportunity to follow the most exciting, thrilling and interesting Nigerian story ever written. The much talked about Tale of 2010 (The Tales by noon-light Episode 4) is out. This exceptional Christmas editionĀ  titled "The price of Sacrifice"

It is a must read for everyone and it is free, onĀ  http://me2igetblog.

Dont worry if you get addicted, its not you alone, everybody is getting addicted to it
cheesy
Re: Tales By Noon-light Episode Four (the Price Of Sacrifice) by dominique(f): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2010
nice, i like it. i've not read it all but i did what i've read so far. keep it up.
Re: Tales By Noon-light Episode Four (the Price Of Sacrifice) by tyough: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
Thanks Sir Dominique! Glad u loved it grin
Re: Tales By Noon-light Episode Four (the Price Of Sacrifice) by Omoosedabi: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2010
Nice koncept! i've just created a blog, could you kindly help me with the themes and other stuffs to Behind it up?
Re: Tales By Noon-light Episode Four (the Price Of Sacrifice) by tyough: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2010
Thanks Omoosedabi, glad you enjoyed it. You can leave your details on my blog and we'll take it from there. Hopefully I will be able to help. wink

(1) (Reply)

Call For Entries - Agogo (collections Of Literary Works In Yoruba Language) / Shadrack Lane: A Short Story By Jean Abbey / You Think English Is Easy? Then Read This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.