Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team (39545 Views)

The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Chikpat(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
agulion:
May God never give us an enemy like Ganduje, he nighter forgive or forget, he fight all his enemies with both legs and hands

Ganduje! Na man e bi o
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by 989900: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:
Nigeria..HOME OF TOO MANY DUMB PEOPLE with fine fine degrees.

I have taken all you on this task.

Sanusi speaking against illiteracy in the north? What the hell are you talking about? His emirates has billions in their coffer, what did he do with them? How many kids were taken off the street via his foundation or initiative?

He spoke against poverty in the north? Where is his empowerment scheme, taking young people off the street and teaching them self sustaining handiworks.

I have presented facts in both his public life and royal life....list his impact, stop telling me how urbane he is, who the hell is talking about eloquence?

Beside these arrays of explosively expensive cars in a Kano that has the highest OUT OF SCHOOL KIDS, tell me what made him exceptional that you are talking about him at the presidency. Una don start another misadventure?

You guys will keep wobbling, fumbling and talking nonsense from every opening in your body.

Don't bring your emotions here, come with facts.

There is one quick way of challenging the status quo, start fixing the issues.

The other young Emir in Gombe or so, has thousands of kids in school on his expense, this one kept throwing words around, claiming to accuse the northern elites of the same SINS, him and his fathers participated in incubating.

You can clap for him for talks, cars and nothing else.

The world has gone too shallow abeg.

NB: The arrays of cars in this garage will be close to HALF A BILLION. That was how you guys started the nonsense of Buhari loving the poor.

While I might largely agree with the above, the culture of freely violating people's fundamental human rights being nurtured by Buhari and gang, is a nuclear bomb already silently decaying and causing untold maladies in our society.

Sowore, Jalingo, Sanusi, Young boys with tattoos/dreads, etc. . . . THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING . . . WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by MadLogan(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

Sanusi speaking against illiteracy in the north? What the hell are you talking about? His emirates has billions in their coffer, what did he do with them? How many kids were taken off the street via his foundation or initiative?

He spoke against poverty in the north? Where is his empowerment scheme, taking young people off the street and teaching them self sustaining handiworks.

I have presented facts in both his public life and royal life....list his impact, stop telling me how urbane he is, who the hell is talking about eloquence?

Beside these arrays of explosively expensive cars in a Kano that has the highest OUT OF SCHOOL KIDS, tell me what made him exceptional that you are talking about him at the presidency. Una don start another misadventure?

You guys will keep wobbling, fumbling and talking nonsense from every opening in your body.

The other young Emir in Gombe or so, has thousands of kids in school on his expense, this one kept throwing words around, claiming to accuse the northern elites of the same SINS, him and his fathers participated in incubating.

NB: The arrays of cars in this garage will be close to HALF A BILLION. That was how you guys started the nonsense of Buhari loving the poor.
My question for your small head: is his dethronement constitutional? You can paint him bad all you like but is not respecting the rule of law a way to go about making things work? Guanduje has committed a lot of bad things, from his guandollar story to impunity dethronement of a transitional ruler in a volatile country like Nigeria and many more.... my take is; no one have the power or right to dethrone a traditional ruler except the court not even the president. I’m from the south I think Emir Sanusi is the most educated and outspoken person in the North, he may have his flaws but he’s better than his been treated.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Chikpat(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
APCNig:

48 LAWS OF POWER

15. Crush your enemies completely

Sanusi is the architect of his own downfall. No matter how he pretends, I am sure he is in pains. Ganduje na one kind Abacha. If na Abacha, Sanusi for don die since...but this kind Abacha keeps you alive and burns you alive...Sanusi never learns. A proud man, always a proud man!
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Dollabiz: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
smiley
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by MadLogan(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lostz:
at least he brought them hypocrisy! advising people against polygamy but he married many wives. he has close to a dozen children

I understand your view but don’t judge by people’s thoughts or by his enemies thoughts; watch his speeches, he’s not against polygamy, his religion which he’s a high member of accepts polygamy he’s only against having many wife’s and children you can’t cater for. He said you can marry as much wives as you want or bare as much kids as you want but make sure you can cater for their needs effectively... and that’s how it’s supposed to be amongst Muslims and the Nigerian constitution... I preach monogamy because I’m a Christian and I feel it’s right to do so, I don’t have the right to make sure another man share my view about monogamy because polygamy is constitutional in Nigeria. To me if you must be polygamous make sure you can cater for the needs of your wives and children.
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by ogbonti: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lostz:

Deji Of Akure was dethroned.

Oba Of Benin, Ovonramwen was dethroned and exiled by the British
Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi Adeniran11 was dethroned and exiled by Awolowo

any king can be remove today and nothing will happen

when Oba Ovonranmwen was dethroned, the world was using dane guns and only a few people had guns - no AK47, we didn’t have militants like Niger Delta militants, no social media.. even when benin warriors were using bow and arrow that banishment came with a steep price - many british soldiers lost their lives and it had to take major British Naval reinforcements to make it happen

so with all the sophistication of modern life - you think even the British will make that mistake today? I seriously doubt

Benin is not Kano - know that!

there are families and lots of people, i mean thousands of people who by hereditary calling are eternally loyal to the Oba of Benin both home and abroad. you will have to kill every single one of them first before you can banish the Oba of Benin like Sanusi was banished yesterday

even Buhari knows that...
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by chozzy: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
princemillla:
More strength Mr Sanusi. God will see you thru

I dey tell you
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
ogbonti:

when Oba Ovonranmwen was dethroned, the world was using dane guns and only a few people had guns - no AK47, we didn’t have militants like Niger Delta militants, no social media.. even when benin warriors were using bow and arrow that banishment came with a steep price - many british soldiers lost their lives and it had to take major British Naval reinforcements to make it happen

so with all the sophistication of modern life - you think even the British will make that mistake today? I seriously doubt

Benin is not Kano - know that!

there are families and lots of people, i mean thousands of people who by hereditary calling are eternally loyal to the Oba of Benin both home and abroad. you will have to kill every single one of them first before you can banish the Oba of Benin like Sanusi was banished yesterday

even Buhari knows that...
no one is loyal to the oba that will be willing to die for him.

only those who are benefiting from him financially are loyal to him. much of the loyalty is made-up by the media.

it will be much easier to banish him now when everyone is civilize. that is why you see every oba or King being on the side of any governor in power.

if there is ever going to be blood when a king is dethroned, it should be Kano not South here where everybody is educated and wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by ogbonti: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lostz:
no one is loyal to the oba that will be willing to die for him.

only those who are benefiting from him financially are loyal to him. much of the loyalty is made-up by the media.

it will be much easier to banish him now when everyone is civilize. that is why you see every oba or King being on the side of any governor in power.

if there is ever going to be blood when a king is dethroned, it should be Kano not South here where everybody is educated and wise

so after the dethronement, who will be the next Oba? i hope you know no one will be Oba when he is not the senior son of the previous Oba , so which Bini man will accept that position ? or you want to abolish the position? grin

ok oooo no need to talk too much. you don’t know how proud arrogant and deadly the average bini man is. benin City is not leading in cult activities for nothing .. i beg tell Buhari to pull that kano stunt in Benin... nothing will happen... just do it grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
ogbonti:

so after the dethronement, who will be the next Oba? i hope you know no one will be Oba when he is not the senior son of the previous Oba , so which Bini man will accept that position ? or you want to abolish the position? grin

ok oooo no need to talk too much. you don’t know how proud arrogant and deadly the average bini man is. benin City is not leading in cult activities for nothing .. i beg tell Buhari to pull that kano stunt in Benin... nothing will happen... just do it grin
Oba Ovonramwen was dethroned and his first son later became king.

if Benin is leading in cult what will you call River State? I have lived in Benin and still have relatives and friends there. it is a place I visit regularly.

most of the guys making noise in Benin street are Deltans and some bayelsans. Benin is as safe as anything. infact safer than warri .

no one is removing the oba of Benin because he has accepted his limitations. have you heard him criticizing Obaseki or buhari ? was his father battling with oshomole?

every wise king now know that their power is limited so they side with everyone in power
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
In a country without a president, all the various arms of the judiciary and law enforcement are acting independent of each other...absolute chaos
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by enemyofprogress: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
seunlayi:
This man will surely fight back at Gadu
if na you nko you no go fight back?
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by donphilopus: 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sonoyom:
Zombies could be funny at times, here is a situation where an Emir was deposed and the governor is being given a standing ovation, but when Wike made jest of a second abi third class chief they were already threatening to bring down the heavens. It would take a lifetime for them to return to their senses after 2023 because their Zombism will expiry on the 29th day of may in the year 2023.

You're not sounding normal. Every right thinking human being is condemning Ganduje for taking such action. Whoever is commending him for doing what he just did is not a rational thinker. Stop being partisan with everything. If we are to go partisan, I'll tell you that the happiest set of people are Jonathanians (PDP) who still hold grudges against him for raising the alarm when Jonathan was on the verge of completely running down this country. Use your head.
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Basher8583: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
MrBachelor:
My major concern is that the Police, an instrument of the law, was used to carry out such illegality. But then, in this "shit hole" of ours anything goes. Especially, when the "shit hole" is being run by a senile and dumb old man who has no clue of happenings around him.

This is North palaver. How e take consign you
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by ogbonti: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lostz:

Oba Ovonramwen was dethroned and his first son later became king.

if Benin is leading in cult what will you call River State? I have lived in Benin and still have relatives and friends there. it is a place I visit regularly.

most of the guys making noise in Benin street are Deltans and some bayelsans. Benin is as safe as anything. infact safer than warri .

no one is removing the oba of Benin because he has accepted his limitations. have you heard him criticizing Obaseki or buhari ? was his father battling with oshomole?

every wise king now know that their power is limited so they side with everyone in power

you don’t get it.... every true blooded edo person know what i am talking about .... the father did not criticize oshiomole because oshiomole behaved himself... obaseki kneels down to address the oba of benin even Osho did so multiple times during oba of benin coronation

let me school u a bit about the power and influence of the oba of benin even in the most terrifying military regimes in Nigeria :the Murtala and Abacha regimes

Brigadier George Agbazika Innnih saw his reign as governor of mid-west state cut short when he started trading words with Oba Akenzua of Benin in the mid 70’s. he was transferred to Kwara state

when Lt Col. Mohammed Abdusalam Onuka the then governor of edo state in 1994 failed to honor the invitation of the Benin Monarch in a bid to find solutions to the riots at Edo State University- he sent his boys to tell the Oba he was busy and if the oba has anything to say he should write him a letter or call him on phone... the Oba called Abacha and Onuka was removed (transferred to the barracks) and replaced by Col Bassey Asuquo, within 72 hours

i guess nobody told you that ?

Navy Captain Anthony Ibe Onyearugbulem (now late) pulled that same stunt before the 1999 gubernatorial elections by disrespecting the Oba of Benin, he jokingly reminded the Oba of invasion 1897 - that he will do same if the Oba interfered with the elections by supporting Lucky Imasuen...when things became hot for him, he had to bring his own father to kneel down and beg the Oba in his palace- many believed the Oba did not genuinely forgive him as Onyearugbulem died mysteriously afterwards

so my question for you is

IF THE OBA SUCCEEDED IN DEALING WITH THESE MILITARY MEN WHO DO NOT REPRESENT THE INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE OF THE KINGDOM BUT THAT OF THE HEAD OF STATE, what will happen in a civil dispensation when the people are the major denominator in the power calculus?

those who rule Nigeria know certain things to let go and some people not to mess with - but you don’t know! so go sleep my brother

TELL YOUR BUHARI TO PULL THAT SANE STUNT IN BENIN AND SEE IF NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

that’s all i have to say!
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Sonoyom(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
donphilopus:

You're not sounding normal. Every right thinking human being is condemning Ganduje for taking such action. Whoever is commending him for doing what he just did is not a rational thinker. Stop being partisan with everything. If we are to go partisan, I'll tell you that the happiest set of people are Jonathanians (PDP) who still hold grudges against him for raising the alarm when Jonathan was on the verge of completely running down this country. Use your head.
You really need to take the advice of your last statement. I pointed out clearly that there are a lot of people here who would come out to defend the actions of the governor, i never mentioned any political party here. As for the allegations, the onus on always on the accuser to proof. So whenever you read or listen to a comment, the first thing you should do is use your redundant brain to rationalise it from different perspectives before jumping on it because everything does not revolve round APC and PDP.
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
ogbonti:

you don’t get it.... every true blooded edo person know what i am talking about .... the father did not criticize oshiomole because oshiomole behaved himself... obaseki kneels down to address the oba of benin even Osho did so multiple times during oba of benin coronation

let me school u a bit about the power and influence of the oba of benin even in the most terrifying military regimes in Nigeria :the Murtala and Abacha regimes

Brigadier George Agbazika Innnih saw his reign as governor of mid-west state cut short when he started trading words with Oba Akenzua of Benin in the mid 70’s. he was transferred to Kwara state

when Lt Col. Mohammed Abdusalam Onuka the then governor of edo state in 1994 failed to honor the invitation of the Benin Monarch in a bid to find solutions to the riots at Edo State University- he sent his boys to tell the Oba he was busy and if the oba has anything to say he should write him a letter or call him on phone... the Oba called Abacha and Onuka was removed (transferred to the barracks) and replaced by Col Bassey Asuquo, within 72 hours

i guess nobody told you that ?

Navy Captain Anthony Ibe Onyearugbulem (now late) pulled that same stunt before the 1999 gubernatorial elections by disrespecting the Oba of Benin, he jokingly reminded the Oba of invasion 1897 - that he will do same if the Oba interfered with the elections by supporting Lucky Imasuen...when things became hot for him, he had to bring his own father to kneel down and beg the Oba in his palace- many believed the Oba did not genuinely forgive him as Onyearugbulem died mysteriously afterwards

so my question for you is

IF THE OBA SUCCEEDED IN DEALING WITH THESE MILITARY MEN WHO DO NOT REPRESENT THE INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE OF THE KINGDOM BUT THAT OF THE HEAD OF STATE, what will happen in a civil dispensation when the people are the major denominator in the power calculus?

those who rule Nigeria know certain things to let go and some people not to mess with - but you don’t know! so go sleep my brother

TELL YOUR BUHARI TO PULL THAT SANE STUNT IN BENIN AND SEE IF NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

that’s all i have to say!

but the British successfully removed and exiled an oba of Benin?

there are many lesser king in Nigeria that have never been dethroned because they know their limitation just as the present oba of Benin know his limitations.

the oba will not be foolish enough to attack the powers in Nigeria. I know you Bini people love to rant but the oba is wise
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by MartinsD12(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
References:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-emir-sanusi-was-forced-to-nasarawa-against-his-will-legal-team.html
It could be Sanusi and ganduje had personal grudges for years even before the Emir or governor of a position because the way ganduje is fighting Sanusi is so so evil and heartless infact he is not looking back
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by ogbonti: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lostz:
but the British successfully removed and exiled an oba of Benin?

there are many lesser king in Nigeria that have never been dethroned because they know their limitation just as the present oba of Benin know his limitations.

the oba will not be foolish enough to attack the powers in Nigeria. I know you Bini people love to rant but the oba is wise

i see that you won’t ever get o er the events of 1897 because of your blind hatred of Benin and it’s people. the British then controlled one-third of the people of the world so you want benin kingdom to defeat such great power abi?

since u are lost in the distant past, why not tell the british to go attack America today? after all they burnt the white house in the 1800’s

my argument here is about how a common GANDUJE humiliated Sanusi... that can’t happen in Edo State even your mumu Buhari can’t pull that off ... enough said!
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by donphilopus: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

You really need to take the advice of your last statement. I pointed out clearly that there are a lot of people here who would come out to defend the actions of the governor, i never mentioned any political party here. As for the allegations, the onus on always on the accuser to proof. So whenever you read or listen to a comment, the first thing you should do is use your redundant brain to rationalise it from different perspectives before jumping on it because everything does not revolve round APC and PDP.

Who are the people you're referring to as zombies? You think I'm new on this forum? Click on my profile to see. You must not mention APC or PDP before I know what you mean or which of them you're referring to.
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
ogbonti:

i see that you won’t ever get o er the events of 1897 because of your blind hatred of Benin and it’s people. the British then controlled one-third of the people of the world so you want benin kingdom to defeat such great power abi?

since u are lost in the distant past, why not tell the british to go attack America today? after all they burnt the white house in the 1800’s

my argument here is about how a common GANDUJE humiliated Sanusi... that can’t happen in Edo State even your mumu Buhari can’t pull that off ... enough said!
aren't you talking this too personal?

what is British army in Nigeria then compare to federal might today?

the British and Europeans are still incharge of America today. no one is more British than American president Trump.

the Nigerian constitution is clear...... the governor enthrone and dethrone Kings.

sanusi was not wise. why did he get involved in ganduje vs kwankwanso quarrel?
obaseki and oshomole are fighting as we speak..... the oba is wise enough to be silent. if he start ranting like you are doing now, he might end up being sacrificed.

like I said, buhari or the governors are not going about looking for Kings to dethrone.
Oba of Benin is not the only king in Nigeria that has not been dethroned....he is among the many Kings that are wise enough to know their limitation
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by vgodwino12(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

This is one of the most brilliant write up hear.

Am not saying whether he is right or wrong ,
We must not continue to let emotion control our sense of reasoning
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by ogbonti: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lostz:
aren't you talking this too personal?

what is British army in Nigeria then compare to federal might today?

the British and Europeans are still incharge of America today. no one is more British than American president Trump.

the Nigerian constitution is clear...... the governor enthrone and dethrone Kings.

sanusi was not wise. why did he get involved in ganduje vs kwankwanso quarrel?
obaseki and oshomole are fighting as we speak..... the oba is wise enough to be silent. if he start ranting like you are doing now, he might end up being sacrificed.

like I said, buhari or the governors are not going about looking for Kings to dethrone.
Oba of Benin is not the only king in Nigeria that has not been dethroned....he is among the many Kings that are wise enough to know their limitation

you are the one who took it personal insulting people people. so you need to answer your own question - why are you taking this too personal

i laugh at you when you compare british colonial might to the current federal might in Abuja

i am taking a british empire that ruled from Hong Kong to India to UAE in the east to Trinidad in the world you are talking of a rag tag federal might in Abuja - guy go sidon for gutter u just wanna argue
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
ogbonti:

you are the one who took it personal insulting people people. so you need to answer your own question - why are you taking this too personal

i laugh at you when you compare british colonial might to the current federal might in Abuja

i am taking a british empire that ruled from Hong Kong to India to UAE in the east to Trinidad in the world you are talking of a rag tag federal might in Abuja - guy go sidon for gutter u just wanna argue
I am done with you. was giving someone an example of a dethroned oba and you jumped in with the usual Benin rant
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by zeeatallied: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

So you think Ganduje could have pulled this off without Buhari

Ganduje is backed by constitution, culture, tradition of the state, without needing any external influence and he will sleep soundly.
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by ogbonti: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lostz:
I am done with you. was giving someone an example of a dethroned oba and you jumped in with the usual Benin rant

e pain am .... na oba of bini matter go kee u
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by L1lma(f): 12:51am On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=APCNig post=87336666]

48 LAWS OF POWER

15. Crush your enemies completely
If u allow him to live he will b grta n surely cm for revenge watch wat SLS will do dandollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki’s Travail: Buhari’s Connection, Tinubu’s Input - VANGUARD / Nigerian Senators Arrive In UK Court For Ekweremadu, Wife's Trial / Federal High Court Complex Port-Harcourt, Built By Wike Ready For Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.