Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

"Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" (2788 Views)

Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / Nigerians Engaging In Criminal Activities Do Not Represent Our Values - Buhari / Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by SecretSpy666: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Calls woke me up regarding the appointment of former minister of agriculture, chief Audu Ogbe. I receive the news with a great shock. We are not Arewa and can never be part of Arewa.

The coalition of Idoma Youth, CIY will officially address the press tomorrow morning but for the sake of those reading the news of the appointment of Chief Audu Ogbe, we are not Arewa and can not even be members of ACF.

3 Likes

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by Freddykrueger: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
SecretSpy666:
Calls woke me up regarding the appointment of former minister of agriculture, chief Audu Ogbe. I receive the news with a great shock. We are not Arewa and can never be part of Arewa.

The coalition of Idoma Youth, CIY will officially address the press tomorrow morning but for the sake of those reading the news of the appointment of Chief Audu Ogbe, we are not Arewa and can not even be members of ACF.

[/s]
You're all arewa, how dare you deny your region? Besides your opinion doesn't count in the north tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by eagleu: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
ACF will do anything to create an impression of northern solidarity while Fulani herdsmen murder Middle belt farmers.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by Gandollaar(f): 12:13am On Mar 11, 2020
eagleu:
ACF will do anything to create an impression of northern solidarity while Fulani herdsmen murder Middle belt farmers.
That's all
It's all politics.

3 Likes

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by yarimo(m): 12:57am On Mar 11, 2020
SecretSpy666:

announcement nairalanders.. . this op is a known IPOB member nobody should take him serious. thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by sapientia(m): 12:59am On Mar 11, 2020
Post that Audu might have even used to collect loan in the bank.

These old people that lived good lives in Nigeria but have vowed to destroy the future of the country.

1 Like

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by Mightymanna(m): 1:04am On Mar 11, 2020
And who told you we need Idoma people in Arewa? We just need a Northern Christian to head the forum others can do the work.
Have you forgotten Gowon?

2 Likes

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by Susu888(m): 2:13am On Mar 11, 2020
cheesy So you don't have anything better to do with your time eh chubuzor??

1 Like

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by juman(m): 4:08am On Mar 11, 2020
The whole north is arewa.
We kwarans are arewa also.

They are just mismanaging the group.
If they can manage it well, even some southern states would be begging to join.

1 Like

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by agulion: 4:13am On Mar 11, 2020
I don't know why this Arewa people like by force marriage, the same thing with Yoruba Muslims, unity beggers
Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by SecretSpy666: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2020
yarimo:
announcement nairalanders.. . this op is a known IPOB member nobody should take him serious. thank you

Check my previous posts about me and idomas. You should do a background check before talking rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by APCNig: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2020
juman:
The whole north is arewa.

We kwarans are arewa also.

They are just mismanaging the group.
If they can manage it well, even some southern states would be begging to join.

Kwarans are not Arewa. Don't get me angry this morning. Tell me from the list of LG in our beloved Kwara State, how many of them are Arewa indegenes? Are those Arewa names? If you be Aboki, me I no be Aboki ooo.

1. Asa -Afon
2. Baruten -Kosubosu
3. Edu – Lafiagi
4. Ekiti – Ilofa
5. Ifelodun – Share
6. Ilorin East – Oke-Oyi
7. Ilorin South – Fufu
8. Ilorin West – Oja-Oba
9. Irepodun – Omu-Aran
10. Isin – Owu-Isin
11. Kaiama – Kaiama
12. Moro – Bode-Saadu
13. Oke-Ero – Araromi-Opin
14. Offa – Offa
15. Oyun – Erin-Ile
16. Patigi – Patigi

7 Likes

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by enemybulldozer(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2020
SecretSpy666:

Check my previous posts about me and idomas. You should do a background check before talking rubbish
Thats how yarimo behaves, Aboki will always be Aboki.

2 Likes

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by helinues: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2020
Ogbeh is from Benue NC

You guys are arewa jor

1 Like

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2020
APCNig:

Kwarans are not Arewa. Don't get me angry this morning. Tell me from the list of LG in our beloved Kwara State, how many of them are Arewa indegenes? Are those Arewa names? If you be Aboki, me I no be Aboki ooo.

1. Asa -Afon
2. Baruten -Kosubosu
3. Edu – Lafiagi
4. Ekiti – Ilofa
5. Ifelodun – Share
6. Ilorin East – Oke-Oyi
7. Ilorin South – Fufu
8. Ilorin West – Oja-Oba
9. Irepodun – Omu-Aran
10. Isin – Owu-Isin
11. Kaiama – Kaiama
12. Moro – Bode-Saadu
13. Oke-Ero – Araromi-Opin
14. Offa – Offa
15. Oyun – Erin-Ile
16. Patigi – Patigi
you interchanged the headquarters of Ekiti and Oke-ero
Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by Arrewa: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2020
Any state is free to join Biafra...

We don't even need Benue...

Dear Benue, you're free to join Biafra!

Arewa on the rise!!

1 Like

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by Arrewa: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2020
We don't even need Benue and kogi as part of Arewa...

They should seek alignment with the south east...

We don't need Benue state and kogi...They're are free to join Biafra!

Lol.... Even Benue dey wan form

Abeg we no need una
Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by Arrewa: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2020
Biafrans can have Benue and kogi even kwara sef...

Right now we are just more concern about our core Nothern states....

We are more focused on developing our core northern states

1 Like

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by SammieRexx(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2020
Oyine.....thank you very much...same thing I have been saying over and over. Personally I have no allegiance whatsoever to the north. Audu Ogbeh and his family can continue to asslick the north.
Wetin join me and aboki for crying out loud

2 Likes

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by Ojiofor: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2020
They always appoint a minority as ACF leader but when it comes to president of Nigeria it must be a Fulani man or nobody else,smart cunning Fulani I hail you o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by Afamed: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2020
SecretSpy666:

Another IPOB mole

1 Like

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by holicupp(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2020
u guys should take things easy Rome wasn't built in a day
Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by jonesky080(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2020
Does it really matter
Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by BafanaBafana: 10:09am On Mar 11, 2020
SecretSpy666:

And who are you?
Children will just wake up one day and begin saying things they don't know.
Ask your elders to enlighten you before you go about spewing things out of ignorance and disgracing our tribe. Better still, read historical books.
Who even gave you the permission to create a post on behalf of Idomas

3 Likes

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by BafanaBafana: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2020
See people wailing over this. If someone from the middlebelt is appointed into any position. The same people wailing now will come out and complain that Buhari is appointing only northerners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by Marine54(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2020
Arrewa:
We don't even need Benue and kogi as part of Arewa...

They should seek alignment with the south east...

We don't need Benue state and kogi...They're are free to join Biafra!

Lol.... Even Benue dey wan form

Abeg we no need una
yes they're well come ! Go and hung yourself , one north is dead and buried !
Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by Arrewa: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Marine54:
yes they're well come ! Go and hung yourself , one north is dead and buried !
unity beggar... Everybody dey reject una including the oil producing naijadelta...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by IDeyNL: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2020
Arrewa:
unity beggar... Everybody dey reject una including the oil producing naijadelta...

Afonja.

But you're the one saying here that Benue can join Biafra. Which one be unity beggar.
Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by Stirling0: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Another IPOB mole
[/s]
Re: "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" by XANDERBOY85: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2020
eagleu:

They're very crafty! This is how they try to give a false impression of 'unity' and 'solidarity', whether in ethno-religious, political or regional organisations like this ACF! You also see this in gov't as well! They usually appoint a southerner or Christian either as the head (ceremonial) of the organisation or its mouthpiece (this one is usually done in gov't ministries, depts or parastatals they control)!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Finally Reacts To Gunshots In The Presidential Villa / Campaign Funds: Captain Hosa Falls Out With Ize-iyamu, Pulls Out Of Campaign / I Want Obiano Assasinated , Anambra State Razed Down- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.