Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) (90183 Views)

Sanusi, Ganduje Reunite In Abuja Airport Two Years After Dethronement / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by millionboi2: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Na empty person like u a dey think say dem no anything.

Sanusi go become sellable because dem remove am as Emir simply because you don't understand that Kano is forever a no go area for him.

Understand why he was moved from far kano to a remote part of Nasarawa.
Dasuki died in the same exile over twenty years after he was dethroned.
lol

We are in a civilized world now,all day happnd in d millitary era,we r in democracy nw
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2020
internationalman:
A traditional ruler that can be dethroned is that one a traditional ruler
no traditional ruler is greater than his governor.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by invectives(m): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2020
APCNig:

He is down on the ground where he truly belongs. Useless Mallam. The thousands of bankers in Oceanic Bank, Intercontinental Bank, Bank PHB and others who lost their jobs when Sanusi Lamido forcefully took over healthy banks and sold the banks to his criminal friends at give away will not rest until Sanusi goes six feet under the soil. He is now stripped nakked and on the ground, but he is going six feet under to meet his father Lucifer.
My Brother Add Those of us from FINBANK in that your list!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by lafiagi007: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2020
limeta:
This muslims are up to something
Only God knows what up their satanic mind
Yes we have satanic minds, and you are the Satan, we just emulating you.
This is how you people start violence against the Muslims and the moment they react you begin to say Muslims are these Muslims are that, if you/your religion is peaceful and logical why don't you come up with an intellectual argument instead of resolving insult? That shows how dumb you are.
Sanusi /Ganduje war is just a political/cultural issue why bring Islam into it? Because they are Muslims then everything they do is Islam? Use your head na madam, we know you hate us but you don't need to show it so open na, at least we can stay in peace without throwing violent words/gestures against one another.
Have a nice day ahead, Salam/Shalom/peace be upon you.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by lagzzy011: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Political propaganda, that's what I'm seen here. Hausas are planning to fix this man into one political post. What am thinking is that they dethrone sanusi so that he can have his way to abuja, Firstly he is a politician from start and secondly emir of a big town in north. Combination of this two can help this man to any post by the support of his people.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=Fa44me post=87342361][/quote]bro u don't like saraki as much as I do believe me, what I meant as nobody is, politically, for now he is irrelevant
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Isoduwa:

Are you from Kenya?
no, from Canada
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Urchman200: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2020
Susu888:

Pls you don't know half the story.... the media only reports the parts that they want to about the feud because SLS has more friends with media connections so they always tried to put him as the victim. Like i said earlier only insiders know what happened and the offenses committed by SLS that agitated ganduje.

Abeg no quote me again, to each his opinion and thoughts.
pls can u tell us what happened or allow the people to judge based on what they know?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by avsadeeq0(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2020
yarimo:
in rarara's voice Ganduje uban ABBA da Sanusi grin
shegiya kin iya hausa
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2020
Terrorists
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Origin(f): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2020
I beg where is your passport?

Exile is for poor people that want to live on the new king's largesse
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Totalconcept(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2020
juman:
He has right not to live or stay there.
Kano government cannot force him to live anywhere.

If he risk his security, that is bad for him.
Kidnappers are not far away. He might be seen as good target.

I think he should come to west Osogbo precisely
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2020
johnmartus:
Why should I pity him... we know how the former emir of kano die... According to information gathered from the palace the ex emir was strangled when he was sleeping.
No wicked shall go unpunished.
Kia!!!!! Who give you this your tory

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2020
Sanusi just Dey thread this Days o
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
From Grace to trace!

Someone who was living in a big palace last week, now having a shelter in a 2 bedroom flat.

The same fate can also befall Ganduje tomorrow
are you a maid in the house to know it's 2 bedroom? or you grew up so poor and narrow-minded you feel bungalows can never have more than 2 bedrooms.... either way I feel sorry for your mentality... may your family escape poverty tru you.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by omoharry(f): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2020
So are we saying that all traditional rulers in Nigeria can be dethroned any Governors that do not like the faces of the Obas and Emirs? I thought the people will determine if their king should be dethroned or not. So to be oba or Emir is now politics and which party they are sympathetic to to determine their longevity on the throne.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2020
From palace to two bedroom apartment. Hmmmmm
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

He might be referring to the late Sultan of Sokoto... Macido or something that died in a plane crash
...and delibrately infusing it into an entirely diffrent narative to mislead people?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2020
Emir of Narrasawa
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by fulanimafia: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Ask yourself why he never wanted Gandunje.

Do not believe everything the media feeds you.

I don't need to ask what the Emir's political preferences were, the point is he had a duty to remain politically neutral as required of his stool, and fell short of that.

Hence my submission was derived from common sense and not media propaganda as you wrongly assumed.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2020
etsuidris:
This life sha... God knows best..
Thanks to Corona virus. Buhari has been unable to travel anyhow..
grin

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Salisun(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
Life is full of ups and down.
A time to laugh
A time to crt
A time for casting up and casting down.
A time to be upgraddd
A time to be degraded.
A time for respect
A time for disrespect.
Only God is worthy to be praised cos he only can do and undo.
Saraki went from being a senate president, a godfather, a king, governor maker to being a nobody.
Sanusi went from living in a mansion, respected, to being living in a modest 2 bedroom flat.
GOD who can be like you?
Life no balance
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

are you a maid in the house to know it's 2 bedroom? or you grew up so poor and narrow-minded you feel bungalows can never have more than 2 bedrooms.... either way I feel sorry for your mentality... may your family escape poverty tru you.

So the ancestral blindness in your lineage has disallowed you to read the part below from the news posted by the OP?
DAILY NIGERIAN gathered that the former emir will now occupy a modest two-bedroom bungalow belonging to the local government chairman.
Well, not everyone here has completed his evolution.
I weep for your parents.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2020
dangermouse:
your type always misleading the public with false information just to score cheap political points. The late respected emir died 'conviniently' in his sleep for sanusi to be crowned.

Sensible people here already know that was a honest mistake and I have made the necessary correction. It is only insecure dullards like you that can't make a simple statement without resorting to insults,diatribe and all other uncouth adjectives just because you want to be seen as all knowing.

Your luck I'm in a celebrative mood right now otherwise,sorry will be your case by the time I am done with you,ode.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Sufisunni: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2020
yarimo:
in rarara's voice Ganduje uban ABBA da Sanusi grin
you should be more concerned with daily carnage in your state of Niger. Bandits are having a field day killing farmers while you are more obsessed with Sanusi who is stupendously rich
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by chikason22(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2020
LosC:

Sister Limeta, abeg direct this to Sanusi and Ganduje before some naughty people will come for you.. Also, correct the mistake you made.. 'This'
She is correct in the use of "these" which is plural for the plural muslims. U sure say u finish school? Just asking
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by zudozz: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2020
omo they say this guy take 5 billion renovate him palace when he became emir!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Sensible people here already know that was a honest mistake and I have made the necessary correction. It is only insecure dullards like you that can't make a simple statement without resorting to insults,diatribe and all other uncouth adjectives just because you want to be seen as all knowing.

Your luck I'm in a celebrative mood right now otherwise,sorry will be your case by the time I am done with you,ode.
good mood ni,good mood ko? olobe
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Microwhy: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2020
limeta:
Mumu..
You're born a Muslim if you don't know, now you know.
You came to this world with total submission to the will of Allah..
I urge you to revert and stop spewing what you don't know..
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by orisa37: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2020
vanunu:
This is pure insult.

Is it to you or to SANUSI?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2020
limeta:
And you christians are up to nothing with your devilish and myopic mind.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by orisa37: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2020
vanunu:
This is pure insult.

In all these actions, BUHARI is just taking NIGERIANS for granted. That we are all blind and he is the only one eyed Administrator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) / Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.