Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ikeja Electric: Legit Cheats Of All Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikeja Electric: Legit Cheats Of All Time (177 Views)

VAT: Ikeja Electric Announces Price Hike In MAP Meters / Ikeja Electric Explains How To Get Prepaid Metres Via MAP / The Warning Message Ikeja Electric Sent To Their Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric: Legit Cheats Of All Time by adeadekf: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2020
Sometimes,I just wonder if we really have government in this country! These Distribution Companies wouldn’t just stop this their brazen extortion of the masses and no govt agency is doing anything in this respect! The Distribution Companies, particularly, Ikeja Electric are obviously above NERC or better still, some of the big shots in NERC are shareholders in these companies. Cos I can’t just phantom how NERC “go” make laws/regulations and Ikeja Electric will brazenly disobey these laws and nothing happens. If you are “crazily” billed by I.E and complain to that effect, you will be told to go and pay a substantial part of that bill you are contesting before your complaint can be attended to! We once had problem with transformer, we had to contribute to buy another one but to my greatest surprise we were billed for the seven months that problem persisted( we were billed for darkness). Is there nothing one can do about these money sucking beasts? They keep impoverishing us! Me don tire o!

(1) (Reply)

Activist Urges USA, UK, EU To Sanction Pro-social Media Bill Senators / Policy Review: Oyetola Has Given Osun Education A Rebirth - IPAC / Buhari Has No Involvement In The Dethronement Of Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.