Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Wizkid Is Caring And Supportive Than Tee Bliz - Tiwa Savage Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is Caring And Supportive Than Tee Bliz - Tiwa Savage Says (2579 Views)

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) / "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Is Caring And Supportive Than Tee Bliz - Tiwa Savage Says by Davidtolu12(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Wizkid Is Caring And Supportive Than Tee Bliz - Tiwa Savage Says

People feels I don't know what I'm doing, I'm not mad I'm normal, I needs someone caring and supportive.

Tee Bliz is not caring not supportive all he knows is collecting money from me.

If people say this is normal, I would like to differ ( not just because they say so ). The major expectation of any married woman is a loving, caring and supportive husband and despite having that if you are attracted towards the other men, would you like to term it normal? You are not reciprocating the same care and love for your husband. Marriages are built on trust and love. What would you do if such a caring and loving husband maintained the same feeling as you ( behind your back, being attracted to other women ) Now the things you convince to yourself as normal would instigate you to take a further step ( because it would still seem normal ). Anything which could spoil the beautiful harmony and the serene tranquility inside a family should be shunned. Having healthy friendships with men always increase your confidence and keeps your self esteem high but that’s it. You have the great husband for rest of the things. Get more attracted to him and attract him all the more towards you
Full news below
https://davidotokiblog..com/2020/03/wizkid-is-caring-and-supportive-than.html

Re: Wizkid Is Caring And Supportive Than Tee Bliz - Tiwa Savage Says by Freestainworld(m): 11:34am On Mar 11, 2020
first class graduate in olosho and child abusing technology.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Caring And Supportive Than Tee Bliz - Tiwa Savage Says by JustBeYourselfO: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2020
Freestainworld:
first class graduate in olosho and child abusing technology.
Shut up.. what do you know??

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Caring And Supportive Than Tee Bliz - Tiwa Savage Says by Aboks(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2020
We don hear you

So we should hug tranformer

shocked embarassed
Re: Wizkid Is Caring And Supportive Than Tee Bliz - Tiwa Savage Says by danny56: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
The mouth of an adulterous woman is like honeycomb the Bible says... Run for your life when you see them.. undecided cry
Re: Wizkid Is Caring And Supportive Than Tee Bliz - Tiwa Savage Says by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
blogger blogger, why the lies?

The only interesting thing happening on tiwas timeline is hollywood actress, Halle berry, posting about her sugarcane album.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Is Caring And Supportive Than Tee Bliz - Tiwa Savage Says by Timson01(m): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Because Wizkid is a Superstar how will someone with 3 babymamas have care for you abeg we all know Wizkid na starboy dats why you like him to the extend of leaving the father of ur child for him
Re: Wizkid Is Caring And Supportive Than Tee Bliz - Tiwa Savage Says by Bruno3000(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Guys make una hustle. So dat another wizkid won't cum near ur home... But T bills why grin
Re: Wizkid Is Caring And Supportive Than Tee Bliz - Tiwa Savage Says by iammo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Tee billz makes money of Tiwa and shag other baby mama, Wizkid spends on Tiwa and she still shags others
Re: Wizkid Is Caring And Supportive Than Tee Bliz - Tiwa Savage Says by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
If you have never stayed with an unsupportive friend or relative, you will not understand her.

Some people were created just to drain and take advantage of others..

Follow your heart...

Leaving the moral side apart.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Nkechi Sunday Blessing Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Hot New Photos / President Or Drake - Watch Drake Stepping Down From Plane Like President / Alabi Reacts After Being Criticized For Spraying Money At Cubana’s Mom’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.