Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,126 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl (77369 Views)

Outrage As Traditional Ghanaian Priest, 63, Marries 12-year-old Girl / Kwara Father Marries Off 12-year-old Daughter For HP Laptop / Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by akinadesun: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2020
You are olodo. Are the giver or taker of life? Was the lady forced to offer the man's proposal?

omoharry:
When their one and only prophet married a 9 yrs old child Fatima..what do you expect his followers to do? Majority of Muslims are pedophiles, including the ones in Nigeria.They only hide under their religion which encourages it to marry children as wives and destroy their lives for ever.

The fact that an old man that will likely die tomorrow, marries a child will force his self on that innocent child is most shocking.And most shocking is the fact that this yeye society that claim to be just and upright in the sight of Islam would condole and celebrate something as dark as this, shows that there is something wrong with that religions. Since from the time of their prophet who was also a pedophile , this practice has been on and has refuse to die a natural death as was practice in the medieval times.

Saudi Arabia is the head quarter of Islam and other Islamic countries emulate what ever they do.The kind of God they worship baffle me...
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by MichaelUweh(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2020
Islam is a sin....

3 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Wait o, this one she's one the bed, they wanna consummate the marriage ni?

Men who go for Lil girls have tiny dicks cos they know mature women would laugh at their tiny schlongs.

Just lookat d old wizard fa

4 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Midas01: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2020
You are proud of your stupid traditions/culture of ritual killing and making charms with human parts? What about the culture of that place in Lagos where if a woman is seen on the day of their festival she could be killed.
StaffofOrayan:
I would always thank the creator for making me come as a Yoruba man
a culture complete with it's own numerous homegrown religion and traditions
A black man dies the day he becomes a christian/muslim

3 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by yYot: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2020
....even 15years old girl in my house still bed-wet. That shows to tell you that teenagers are not adult and should not be compel to do adult things!

6 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Stewart883(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2020
chelsea1116:
RELIGION OF PEA[s][/s]CE
This is so bleeped up on every level, this particular people no get value for women..they see women like objects.
Just imagine a little 12yr old...if anyone thinks this is okay u are evil and capable of carryin bomb.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by BrainBox4N(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2020
Local man can't can.

(Someone should help with the image)
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2020
xynerise:

Two adults, dummy

Are sure?
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2020
FrLukas:

But Igbo Muslim can do such.
Don't use this to compare cos Regina was past her 18th birthday when she married Ned.. Plus she wasn't forced into it.. I'm sure she wasn't a virgin sef when they met. Abegi

6 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2020
This is so annoying and disgusting. Chai this muslims dey weak person self. Sha it's in their Quran, let them keep deceiving themselves that there is Allah.

4 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Midas01: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2020
I even saw it years ago.
ednut1:
i saw this video while serving in 2013 smh
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by sonsomegrigbo: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2020
PapaBaby:
How old was Aisha before Bubu destroyed her childhood?

And she has never regretted it!

She had the best education any human cradles.

She is the first lady in Nigeria today..

If one of your family members had that opportunity, you won't be on Nairaland
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by PharmaGirl(f): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2020
Totally repulsive man.
How exactly do those foolish women cheering him on think?
Yuck!

5 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2020
Kingsteve:
The insatiable quest for extremely tight pvssy by the arabs.

Absolutely disgusting!
*spits*
Cos they got tiny diicks

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by PervertProphet: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=UnaToto post=87373104]We're the religion of piss.

It doesn't matter what the world say or think.

We'll enjoy all kinds of Toto on Earth and also enjoy 72virgin Toto in paradise.

UnaToto

Hahahaha!

Religion of Toto&Piss.

When Abduls of Pedophilia: Empiree and AntiChristian make claims of Islam as the fastest growing breeding religion. This is what the vast world will be like when they take over.

Our little girls won't be safe. The crazy thing is all these Muslim females who support these Pedophile males. Unfortunately, according to the Hadiths despite the support of these women. Majority of these women according to the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad will be in Hell fire while the Faithful Pedophile males after enjoying these girls here will proceed to sample the kpekus of the 70 virgins and the 2 houris (transparent sex dolls) in their paradise club.

3 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2020
FrLukas:

But Igbo Muslim can do such.
She is 18 and that is the age of consent. Stop talking like this man.

3 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by alezzy13: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2020
This is unpardonably and disgustingly revolting.

The moment he climbed the bed was just too sickening.

Disgusting. cry

3 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by jonadaft: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:
That's why people say Islam-a-bad
BUT I THINK IT'S A LOT BETTER THAN THOSE GAY PED0PHILE BISHOPS wink wink wink wink
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Discombulator: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2020
There is nothing sensible or right about this religion, I personally think it is for people with inadequate intellectual capacity.

5 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by asamaigho(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I would always thank the creator for making me come as a Yoruba man
a culture complete with it's own numerous homegrown religion and traditions
A black man dies the day he becomes a christian/muslim

what has christianity got to do with this trash?

4 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by semyman: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2020
Misplaced priority oozing everywhere
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by 6digitscomrade: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2020
seunlayi:
This is bad, this old man is wicked, this is cruel, how can you justify this age gap? If the man need care, an old widow should be better for him, to take better care of him with her experience not a young girl that knows nothing. I m sure the man won't enjoy the sex aspect, he will need to spend the next 3yrs training the girl unlike an old women with better experience.
whilst vandalising her and eventually causing her vvf..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

She is 18 and that is the age of consent. Stop talking like this man.

You should attack the person I quoted.

I really don't care about Ned and his household matters.

The post was just to remind the fellow that there are Igbo Moslems and yes, they do marry much younger girls.

My post wasn't in support of the phool who married an underaged, 12 year-old.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by luluosas(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2020
Not surprised. It's their (Muslims) way of life. Shame!

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by PapaBaby: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

And she has never regretted it!

She had the best education any human cradles.

She is the first lady in Nigeria today..

If one of your family members had that opportunity, you won't be on Nairaland

I'm sure this 80yr believe the same thing you wrote above. Doesn't change the fact Bubu and this man are both paedophiles.

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2020
FrLukas:

You should attack the person I quoted.

I really don't care about Ned and his household matters.

The post was just to remind the fellow that there are Igbo Moslems and yes, they do marry much younger girls.

My post wasn't in support of the phool who married an underaged, 12 year-old.
Okay. I grab now but wait is Ned a muslimshockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2020
Ausrichie:

Okay. I grab now but wait is Ned a muslimshockedshockedshocked

Yeah he is. Has 3-4 wives or thereabout.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2020
Midas01:
You are proud of your stupid traditions/culture of ritual killing and making charms with human parts? What about the culture of that place in Lahos where if women is seen on the day of their festival she could be killed.

Do you understand the meaning of culture?
see them insecure illiterates
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ArewaGoons: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2020
Prophet Muhammad did the worst.

He married Aisha at the age of 6 and had sex with the little girl at the age of 9.

Islam and pedophile be like 5&6

3 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2020
When are you gonna retire, grand-pa?

If you don't quit this game, you might die in it...

Hang up your f**king boots already old man.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by SenecaTheYonger: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2020
omoharry:
When their one and only prophet married a 9 yrs old child Fatima..

WHAT!!! HOW DARE YOU LIE AGAINST THE PROPHET? HE DIDN'T MARRY AISHA WHEN SHE WAS 9, HE WAITED TILL SHE WAS 9 YEARS AND 3 MONTHS TO MARRY HER.

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Ofemmanu1: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2020
All men are bastards. Some are obvious bastards. Some are covert bastards. The ones who appear to be bastards are safer as you know what you are dealing with. The men who hide behind a facade of manners and politeness are the coldest of bastards

Farewell headslamming basterrd.
Awon mohammedans oshi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement / Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.