Stats: 3,163,235 members, 7,853,211 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl (77370 Views)

Outrage As Traditional Ghanaian Priest, 63, Marries 12-year-old Girl / Kwara Father Marries Off 12-year-old Daughter For HP Laptop / Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by micseyi(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
FrLukas:

But Igbo Muslim can do such.

You must be Sick for saying this. Ned and Regina were two adults when they got married. This is an 80yr old fool plus 12year old innocent dragged against her will. Probably brainwashed and cajoled
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Tapout(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
the same bastards that wanted to crucify rapper ayasel slay.... bunch of hypocrites angry
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Ojiofor: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
He is simply living the ways of Allah grin grin as taught by his prophet Mohammed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Allahu Akbar grin.
Allah and his followers love small small pikin kpekus grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ContractKiller: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
God why is this boy dense like this? Abi he didn't read where I said that MUDSLIMES are the only ones I hate?

AntiChristian:

Glad to know you are anti-Christ's teachings.
You won't make it with your Biblical Jesus.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sigh.......
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by jaggedboi(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
I am short of words.... The women in this video are celebrating this....
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by kelvindj98: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
akinadesun:

You are olodo. Are the giver or taker of life? Was the lady forced to offer the man's proposal?

What is dis one typing?
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by sosa993: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hadampson:

What do you have to say about Regina Daniels who married her grandfather?

You know Regina Daniels is above 18 right?
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Hadampson(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
micseyi:

How can u compare Regina Daniels to this? Was Regina Daniels a child when she married Ned?

How do u even reason sef?

Check the screenshot below
You are talking as if Christians are saint when it comes to marrying a minor.

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Hadampson(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
sosa993:

You know Regina Daniels is above 18 right?

Of course, i do but getting married to an old man is wrong. I'm not supporting the old man who married a minor but Regina married grandfather yet people see nothing wrong with that because she is a Christian
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Righteousness89(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
CharleyBright:
Hmmmm.
Religion is the Opium of the people!!!
When a religion auto programmes its followers to think and reason in unthinkable manner, be sure to have uncanny and warp behavioural tendencies by default.
Child Marriage and Child abuse can only stop amongst a certain people by just reviewing and reforming their religious perspective.

By the way, Am not sure it will work in Nigeria. Sanusi Lamido has just been removed as an Emir and banished just because he tried to change his people's perspective about Child Marriage.
Wetin concern me? As they lay their beds, so they shall llie on it.
Which Sanusi? Sanusi himself got married to little girl!
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by darfay: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:
That's why people say Islam-a-bad

My brother, there is also Allahabad in India

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by spirul77: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=PapaBaby post=87373341]
But bros na wa for una mouth for this nairaland o, you wan just kill person with laugh o.

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by thundafire: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Has MURIC seen dis

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by aril: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
Have your say!

More than 1,000 15-year-olds have been married in Missouri since 1999. Even children ages 14, 13 and 12 can marry in Missouri — it’s one of 25 states with no minimum age requirement. For those 14 and younger, a judge’s consent is required.

“A review of some 50,000 marriage licenses shows how Missouri’s lax law has for years turned the state into a destination wedding spot for 15-year-old child brides, often rushing to get married,” the Star reported. “Some traveled up to 1,800 miles to Missouri, from as far off as Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Florida and every other state in the region: Kansas, Colorado, Illinois, Nebraska, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Arkansas and Tennessee.”

And what about this:

By Dartunorro Clark

A bill that would have ended child marriage in Idaho — which has no minimum age for couples who want to wed — died in the Statehouse this year.

Republican lawmakers, who control the Legislature, opposed it, including state Rep. Bryan Zollinger, who said it "went too far."

"Obviously, I'm against child marriage," the GOP lawmaker told NBC News. "But basically marriage is a contract between people that shouldn't require government permission."
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by fkj950ax(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
WTF did I just watch?
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
captianfreeman:
Allahuakbar.
WeyreyHUKUBAR
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
CharleyBright:
Hmmmm.
Religion is the Opium of the people!!!
When a religion auto programmes its followers to think and reason in unthinkable manner, be sure to have uncanny and warp behavioural tendencies by default.
Child Marriage and Child abuse can only stop amongst a certain people by just reviewing and reforming their religious perspective.

By the way, Am not sure it will work in Nigeria. Sanusi Lamido has just been removed as an Emir and banished just because he tried to change his people's perspective about Child Marriage.
Wetin concern me? As they lay their beds, so they shall llie on it.
Prince Mohammed bin Salman has come to destroy their archaic culture infused into religion. He's trimming them, gradually.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by NaijadrivaCars: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
UnaToto:
We're the religion of piss.

It doesn't matter what the world say or think.

We'll enjoy all kinds of Toto on Earth and also enjoy 72virgin Toto in paradise.

UnaToto

Werey grin cheesy
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by koolaid87: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Don't blame him. He's following the footstep of the prophet.

Pedophiles
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Comedian2019: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Islamagood grin
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Comedian2019: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
thundafire:
Has MURIC seen dis
No, he can not.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by AreaFada2: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Disgraceful and sordid.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by SenecaTheYonger: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
omoharry:
what is different from what I have said now.Did he marry her at 9 yrs or not.Or was she Ten yrs old when he married her..still she was a child bride and defiled by a matured man. ?
Lol You didn’t understand my point
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by mechanics(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Child abuse, the girl is not even happy with the marriage.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
IF YOU WANT TO BE A PEDOPHILE LEGALLY THEN JOIN ISLAM...
When People say Slavery has ended.. I laugh in Chinese
Look, the Muslim Women Lifestyle is SLAVERY in 3D. I Think Dogs have more Rights than Muslim women. Muslim women are like OBJECTS..
They are not even treated as human beings..
The girls at young age are married of against their WILL
The boys do not go through this rubbish arranged marriage.
How can your grandma,your mother, and your future daughters be oppressed to cover your hair and feminine qualities everyday of your life.
While the men fvck and marry many wives
Their god muhammad told them its the right way to live....and they sheepishly agree. See them all over the world looking for infidels to kill..anyone who doesnt agree with their god muhammad...crazy folks.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
I don't see what the brouhaha is about. As long as both of them are willing and happy, age is just a number.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by sylve11: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
PapaBaby:
How old was Aisha before Bubu destroyed her childhood?

grin shocked cool

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Origin:

Yes you do hate Islam. If it were a Christian you would probably abuse the man.

There are several cases of child brides in Christiandom, pls Google it. The youngest child pregnancy in the world was a Christian (Business book of world record). These are facts.

Why cant we fault an action and not abuse the personage or the person's religion, tribe, family or gender. And why should we further generalise (all tribe this all gender that). That is the cause of all rift and disunity.

Every one should step away from their bias and hypocrisy. Any evil deed can be done by a Christian, Muslim or pagan. By any tribe, by any gender, by anybody.

U are the pretender and hypocrite.... u never condemned this act... Intact u supported it by asking another person ddnt he start to have sex b4 18yrs.... u even claimed that this is happening with Christians presently but u can’t even show the source....God forgive u

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by brightalo17: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
PapaBaby:
How old was Aisha before Bubu destroyed her childhood?
bother yourself about those that brought you out into this miserable life you find yourself into, not a current first lady and you are saying her childhood were destroyed. Always spewing trash.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by buchai: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
ojikwanu nwatakiria emegini bikonu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement / Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic