Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl (77356 Views)

Outrage As Traditional Ghanaian Priest, 63, Marries 12-year-old Girl / Kwara Father Marries Off 12-year-old Daughter For HP Laptop / Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by AntiChristian: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2020
ContractKiller:

God why is this boy dense like this? Abi he didn't read where I said that MUDSLIMES are the only ones I hate?

If Jesus said love your enemies and pray for them and you hate some people then you are anti-Jesus.

You will be a Contractkiller to your family!
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ContractKiller: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2020
The Bible also said "Hate what God hates"
I hate pedophile illiterate rapists who kidnap young girls like Leah Sharibu,
I hate suicide bombers,
I hate wretched beggars,
In short, anything that falls below God's standards is worthy of hatred grin

AntiChristian:

If Jesus said love your enemies and pray for them and you hate some people then you are anti-Jesus.

You will be a Contractkiller to your family!
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by AntiChristian: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2020
ContractKiller:
The Bible also said "Hate what God hates"
I hate pedophile illiterate rapists who kidnap young girls like Leah Sharibu,
I hate suicide bombers,
I hate wretched beggars,
In short, anything that falls below God's standards is worthy of hatred grin

You are just filled with hatred! Can you give us the Bible verses that defines your hatred?

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ContractKiller: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2020
Hahahaha grin Just towards MUDSLIMES! But what is this pathetic begging attitude you guys have? Are you begging me to love MUDSLIMES? Empiree come and carry your brother, e be like say too much camel urine dey worry am! grin grin grin

AntiChristian:

You are just filled with hatred! Can you give us the Bible verses that defines your hatred?
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2020
udemzyudex:

Is Regina a minor?

She is a minor for Ned's age grade
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by AntiChristian: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2020
ContractKiller:
Hahahaha grin Just towards MUDSLIMES! But what is this pathetic begging attitude you guys have? Are you begging me to love MUDSLIMES? Empiree come and carry your brother, e be like say too much camel urine dey worry am! grin grin grin

Welcome to the anti-Jesus world!
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ContractKiller: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2020
I'm still not going to love you grin grin

AntiChristian:

Welcome to the anti-Jesus world!
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by AmDayo: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=Hadampson post=87378112]

Check the screenshot below
You are talking as if Christians are saint when it comes to marrying a minor. [/qu

This is a plausible lie sir and if is otherwise is an abused and deserve to be arrested.

Those old Igbo men marrying tens,married them because they are selfish, wicked, nefarious and paedophilia.
They marry them on their on will not according to the BIBLE but this 80 years old man married her according to the legal backing by Islam.
This is very straight and simple without sentiment.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by AmDayo: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=aril post=87378590]Have your say!

More than 1,000 15-year-olds have been married in Missouri since 1999. Even children ages 14, 13 and 12 can marry in Missouri — it’s one of 25 states with no minimum age requirement. For those 14 and younger, a judge’s consent is required.

“A review of some 50,000 marriage licenses shows how Missouri’s lax law has for years turned the state into a destination wedding spot for 15-year-old child brides, often rushing to get married,” the Star reported. “Some traveled up to 1,800 miles to Missouri, from as far off as Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Florida and every other state in the region: Kansas, Colorado, Illinois, Nebraska, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Arkansas and Tennessee.”

And what about this:

By Dartunorro Clark

A bill that would have ended child marriage in Idaho — which has no minimum age for couples who want to wed — died in the Statehouse this year.

Republican lawmakers, who control the Legislature, opposed it, including state Rep. Bryan Zollinger, who said it "went too far."

"Obviously, I'm against child marriage," the GOP lawmaker told NBC News. "But basically marriage is a contract between people that shouldn't require government permissio

the question should be.
Which religion support child marriage.

stop fishing out excuses,we all know the fact o jare
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by gaskiyamagana: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Irritating religion.. See as our country is currently in mess because of their second hands in the north and some of them in the west. Pedophiles
Sharap, Shatap.
Leaprosy typing.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by TheExecutioner: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
The real criminal is the fake Arab "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) who started the practice of agbaya old men sleeping with little girls.

gaskiyamagana:

Sharap, Shatap.
Leaprosy typing.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by cupid007: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2020
I'd like us to understand something, marrying a young girl is a part of their culture in Arabia, I'm almost certain that there are some cultures in Africa that we frown at nowadays.

Muhammad has nothing to do with, have you ever had him being abused for marrying a young girl is his time, no, simply because it's part of their culture, during their time, there was lady he married named Juwayriyyah, he married her at age 18 or there about, at 18 she was already married twice or thrice...Note twice or thrice at age 18, imagine at what age did she first get married. It's not a thing of religion my people but a thing of culture, as well as poverty, the parents got over 20000 dollars in dowry, if truly, it's Islam, the money belongs to the girl but the parents kept it, they are poor and they saw a cash cow.

I don't support this at all, child marriage is bad but don't tag it to any religion rather tag it to the culture that raised it.

Side note: one of the requirements for marriage is to ask both parties if they forced into the Union or not, are they matured enough amidst others
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Ofemmanu1: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

That's what Jesus sent you to do. To Contract & kill.
You're fit for no place but hell
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by AntiChristian: 5:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

You're fit for no place but hell

Well done! Hell sharer! Na u dey in charge of hell fire!
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ishitinyourmouf: 6:19am On Mar 16, 2020
Discombulator:
There is nothing sensible or right about this religion, I personally think it is for people with inadequate intellectual capacity.
anyday u come back, i make u chop another ban grin cheesy
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Ofemmanu1: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

Well done! Hell sharer! Na u dey in charge of hell fire!
Headslamming basterrd, you better die on a weekday, because no one will break their weekend plans to attend your funeral.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by AntiChristian: 7:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Headslamming basterrd, you better die on a weekday, because no one will break their weekend plans to attend your funeral.

Jesus your Lord too was caught headslamming!
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Ishitinyourlife: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
anyday u come back, i make u chop another ban grin cheesy
Wouldn't change the fact that your mother is a low rent roadside wh0re grin grin grin
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Ishitinyourlife: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
yes likr your mother with extra deeeeep and smelling toto cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You wey your whole street dey Bleep your mama steady everyday for as low as N100 sef dey talk grin grin
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ishitinyourmouf: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Discombulator:
There is nothing sensible or right about this religion, I personally think it is for people with inadequate intellectual capacity.
u bastard thunder fire you and your mama
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Discombulator: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
u bastard thunder fire you and your mama
You definitely aren't employed or have any form of work,you spend 24hours on nairalan daily,and you don't say anything meaningful, must be quite difficult.
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ishitinyourmouf: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Discombulator:

You definitely aren't employed or have any form of work,you spend 24hours on nairalan daily,and you don't say anything meaningful, must be quite difficult.
u are my new job, i go frustrate you here. u never even see anything grin
Re: 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ishitinyourmouf: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Discombulator:

u go chop ban here now grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement / Was Nigerian Student Arrested In USA For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.