Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us - Family (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (92131 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
DBestDoc:

I read your post over and over again and I felt really sad.

You and your husband are both responsible for your marriage whether it works or crumbles but catering to that child and raising him right is your responsibility.

A father may bail, all relatives may bail, even the whole world may abandon a child but a GOOD Mother CANNOT bail on her Child. It’s unfortunate your husband didn’t share the sentiment and I don’t blame him but trust me, you’ve given yourself peace. You did what you had to do, what every responsible and right thinking mum would do and I would have done same if I were in your shoes.

Raising those kids alone may be overwhelming but God’s gonna give you the strength and grace to pull through.

There are times when you’d want to second guess yourself, you’d think you made a mistake. The true mistake would have been abandoning that child without love and pushing him into something dangerous that’d eventually get him killed.This would have been THE mistake that you can never live with and of course the marriage you tried to save would have collapsed.

I pray everything goes well with you and the kids.

The way you put the words together eh, even a cold-hearted monster will agree with you. You're too much!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by aineemmy75(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2020
If you are a married man and you find yourself attracted to school girls.just buy your wife a school uniform

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 01, 2020
Madam I am happy u did the right thing. U and ur children will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Sharonstone7719: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2021
Hi op.. Any update

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sharonstone7719:
Hi op.. Any update

Everything is fine by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by bukatyne(f): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vyvyanvyvy:

Did you and your husband come back together?

And your baby you were pregnant with then.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
bukatyne:

Did you and your husband come back together?

And your baby you were pregnant with then.

We are not together anymore. I gave birth to a baby girl, she is 8 months old

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vyvyanvyvy:

GOOD.

Vyvyanvyvy:

I hope you've gotten your daughter back or at least seen her?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ardar:

GOOD.

I hope you've gotten your daughter back or at least seen her?

Yes all my 4 children are staying with me

14 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by bukatyne(f): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vyvyanvyvy:

Alright then,

Goodluck

P.S.: hope your son is well adjusted?
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by veave(f): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Vyvyanvyvy:

Yes all my 4 children are staying with me

I'm happy for you. Please protect your children. The world is very wicked now and everyone is selfish, be selfish with your self and your children. Their happiness should come first. May God keep providing for you. When your boy is 12, allow him learn a trade during his holidays so that he can learn to be independent on time. Also don't forget to teach him good morals. May God see you through.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
veave:

I'm happy for you. Please protect your children. The world is very wicked now and everyone is selfish, be selfish with your self and your children. Their happiness should come first. May God keep providing for you. When your boy is 12, allow him learn a trade during his holidays so that he can learn to be independent on time. Also don't forget to teach him good morals. May God see you through.

He will be 13 in August. Amen thanks
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Jennyfha(f): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Your story has really touched my heart, I want to pay for your son's school fees for the whole year, please contact me to this email jennyfhajen@yahoo.com with proof of his school fees

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by drmikeadams(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jennyfha:
Your story has really touched my heart, I want to pay for your son's school fees for the whole year, please contact me to this email jennyfhajen@yahoo.com with proof of his school fees

God bless u

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by CanadianNaija: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Vyvyanvyvy:

Thanks for nice advice. You are right my son has become a thief due to the way my sister in law has being treating him , depriving him from food and many bad things the boy had no other choice than to steel. Since I’m alive I want him to be with me and I will take good care of him

You that is his mother can't shelter him and give him food yet you have the mouth to blame your sister in law.

You're truly shameless, you're alive and your child is being treated like an orphan all because you don't want to leave man. Irresponsible parent, you and the boy’s father are the same do not for a second think you're better.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by iamL(f): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
CanadianNaija:

You that is his mother can't shelter him and give him food yet you have the mouth to blame your sister in law.

You're truly shameless, you're alive and your child is being treated like an orphan all because you don't want to leave man. Irresponsible parent, you and the boy’s father are the same do not for a second think you're better.

Abeg park well!

She has move on with her children.

Am sure if u were in her shoes you would not be able to leave a common boyfriend not to talk of a husband.

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Jennyfha(f): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
drmikeadams:

God bless u
Amen
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Fatiaaa: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jennyfha:
Sorry ma I have to do this in public because you don't reply my mail. I am very sorry ma I am not an ingrate person I know you gave me 100k 2 months ago. I use the money for my business and I buy my baby stuffs unfortunaly the business has collapsed. I am broke, hungry and my due date is 27 of next week I don't have any money. I am sorry ma pls pity me for the sake of my unborn orphan pls ma don't be angry with me pls

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Sharonstone7719: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fatiaaa:

Sorry ma I have to do this in public because you don't reply my mail. I am very sorry ma I am not an ingrate person I know you gave me 100k 2 months ago. I use the money for my business and I buy my baby stuffs unfortunaly the business has collapsed. I am broke, hungry and my due date is 27 of next month I don't have any money. I am sorry ma pls pity me for the sake of my unborn orphan pls ma don't be angry with me pls

Nawa ooo, wahala be like bicycle

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Caaz: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jesu...100k blown away just like that..... madam you just blown away that huge sum of money Kai if I see who dash me even 30k sef I wee worship that person.
Anyways Sha...wahala really be like gala you must unwrapped it before you eat it.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by eyinjuege: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Vyvyanvyvy:

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby
Hope you're coping well with the children.
May God give your the strenght and all the help you need to raise them all to be successful and exemplary human beings.
Glad to know you're all doing fine

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by LadySarah: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fatiaaa:

Sorry ma I have to do this in public because you don't reply my mail. I am very sorry ma I am not an ingrate person I know you gave me 100k 2 months ago. I use the money for my business and I buy my baby stuffs unfortunaly the business has collapsed. I am broke, hungry and my due date is 27 of next week I don't have any money. I am sorry ma pls pity me for the sake of my unborn orphan pls ma don't be angry with me pls

10k abi 100.strange that your moniker is solely dedicated to E begging. It means you are lurking around with your main account.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jennyfha:

Thanks so much ma, God bless you and grant you all your heart desires

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Vyvyanvyvy: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
eyinjuege:

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby
Hope you're coping well with the children.
May God give your the strenght and all the help you need to raise them all to be successful and exemplary human beings.
Glad to know you're all doing fine

Amen, thanks so much

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by mrblessed(m): 3:27am On Feb 17, 2021
LadySarah:

but how can a child still in the cocoon of its mother be an orphan?

This comment of yours is amazingly peppered with ignorance, even though it was intended as a flak. An orphan is a person who has loss one or both parents. One doesn't have to suffer the loss of his father and mother before becoming an orphan.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by general111(m): 4:31am On Feb 17, 2021
In truth, no man wants to live with a stubborn woman.
I hope the OP is fine, now that she has her four children together..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by veave(f): 7:30am On Feb 17, 2021
CanadianNaija:

Judge nowamagbe abeg comot for here before I comot your teeth na

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by veave(f): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2021
Fatiaaa:

Okokobioko!!!! Is this a joke or what? Nothing my eyes will not see in nairaland. You blew 100k without saying thank you and now you want another assistance. She you dey whine me ni?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2021
veave:

Okokobioko!!!! Is this a joke or what? Nothing my eyes will not see in nairaland. You blew 100k without saying thank you and now you want another assistance. She you dey whine me ni?

It’s called entitlement mentality, she thinks that woman is plucking money from the tree.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fatiaaa:

To simply put, you're a very shameless and entitled person
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Fatiaaa: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

To simply put, you're a very shameless and entitled person

Thank you.God bless you for the insult
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fatiaaa:

Thank you.God bless you for the insult
And you too!

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Should The Man Pay It? / Fantasising In My Marriage. / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.