Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Fantasising In My Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fantasising In My Marriage. (91923 Views)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.

144 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Marriage is indeed complicated,this your story makes premarital sex looks important but however it's against God's commandments which brings the question on how do we know the sexual compatibility of a partner before marriage? I don't know what to say.

470 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Marriage is indeed complicated,this your story makes premarital sex looks important but however it's against God's commandments which brings the question on how do we know the sexual compatibility of a partner before marriage? I don't know what to say.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
yeah it is complicated.
Let me call Pansophist, bukatyne and MariahAngel to come give advise from their wealth of knowledge and wisdom. Premarital Sex how important is it?then God's factor I'm really confused.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by toujurs: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Buy a vibrator, to stab that urge to death. undecided

317 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
toujurs:
Buy a vibrator, to stab that urge to death. undecided
That's an insult to the husband

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by ezugegere(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
You both need to make conscious efforts to make your marriage work. I think the major problem here is his inability to last, which can be solved.
Don't try to pressure him into MouthAction since he finds it disgusting. I too don't like it. I don't think it's healthy.

316 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.
Help!
What I would recommend is you work on ways to channel that extra energy into something else. If you no get passion or work, find yourself one. If you already have a job, find other hobbies to help reroute your mind back to that of benefit and away from that which is not of benefit to your marriage and life undecided

As for the dynamics of your relationship, if seeing a psychiatrist for professional counseling will help, please do not hesitate at all. Also, you can engage your husband in more husband and wife -ish activities, maybe with other couples, to help you begin to see him more as a partner than as a brother. undecided

As to the love-making, maybe you can both enroll is sex therapy together as well. undecided

I read your story and I immediately thought of another story from a couple of weeks back..https://www.nairaland.com/6744817/quarrel-because-sex#105660528

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
ezugegere:
You both need to make conscious efforts to make your marriage work. I think the major problem here is his inability to last, which can be solved.
Don't try to pressure him into MouthAction since he finds it disgusting. I too don't like it. I don't think it's healthy.
You'll have to like it if your wife wants it,she's clean and I read it's even cleaner than the mouth,it cleanses and purify itself except in cases of infection

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What you would recommend is you work on ways to channel that extra energy into something else. If you no get passion or work, find yourself one. If you already have a job, find other hobbies to help reroute your mind back to that of benefit and away from that which is not of benefit to your marriage. undecided

As for the dynamics of your relationship, if seeing a psychiatrist for professional counseling will help, please do not hesitate at all. Also, you can engage your husband in more husband and wife -ish activities, maybe with other couples, to help you begin to see him more as a partner than as a brother. undecided

As to the love-making, maybe you can both enroll is sex therapy together as well. undecided
You've not really said anything to help her situation

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by bukatyne(f): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Help!

Lalasticlala I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.

1. How did you meet him?
2. What is your dream idea of a man as a lover (not sex alone)
3. Is this lack of sexual desire new or from the beginning
4. Apart from the bad sex life, is there anything you would like to see in your man he is not doing? Dressing, carriage, grooming, activities etc.
5. Does your husband express any sexual desire towards you? E.g. you wear something/sees you naked and he reacts sexually etc. etc.

Let's understand the root cause before delving into the last paragraph.

If you don't see your husband as a man, it would be hard to satisfy you sexually/ he would be unwilling to try hence you would be looking for a man and we are back to square one.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by bukatyne(f): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Let me call Pan.sophist, buk.atyne and Mari.ahAngel to come give advise from their wealth of knowledge and wisdom. Premarital Sex how important is it?then God's factor I'm really confused.

Eku invite cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
bukatyne:

Eku invite cheesy
Ooo jare.You nailed it as usual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by ezugegere(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
You'll have to like it if your wife wants it,she's clean and I read it's even cleaner than the mouth,it cleanses and purify itself except in cases of infection

I don't have to like it. I don't have to do everything to please my wife, and she knows and accepts that. No matter how self-cleansing you think the vagina is, infection is still very common among ladies, not because they're promiscuous most times but because the chemistry of that region can very easily change. I don't play with what goes into my mouth.

383 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
ezugegere:

I don't have to like it. I don't have to do everything to please my wife, and she knows and accepts that. No matter how self-cleansing you think the vagina is, infection is still very common among ladies, not because they're promiscuous most times but because the chemistry of that region can very easily change. I don't play with what goes into my mouth.
Hope you won't demand for what you don't like?that'll amount to selfishness.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Klass99(f): 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2021

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Too many married women are becoming sex starved hence the increase in adultery. Men really need to up their game and live a healthy lifestyle.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by ezugegere(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hope you won't demand for what you don't like?that'll amount to selfishness.

I can't pressure my wife to do what she's not comfortable with.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by juri: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Not wanting to mock you, but hoping others will learn a thin or two. Some important issues you raised are issues to have been addressed before marriage, such as MouthAction and whether a partner likes or detaste same.

Also, it is very important in a relationship that parties are sexually attracted to each other. Where this is absent in a relationship, there is no need going forward into a marital relationship with such a person. In a business or professional relationship, the romantic attraction will not be necessary and should be even Discouraged. It seems to me that the sexual attraction has not really been there from the start.

Giving you discription of sexual unatractivness, I also hope this person is not your blood relative like a brother etc that both of you may not yet even know. In our world today, this is very possible.

If you are sure the above is not true, backed with scientific evidence, then concerning your present situation, you need to stop the fantasizing, that is already infidelity on your part. There are natural ways your partner can be helped to last longer including the change of diets like stop taking suger, counting the number of trust/penetration as he pounds. For example, he does 10 shallow trust/penetrations with his cap/just the edge of the penis going inside only and then 1 full trust/penetration with the entire penis going in fully. Then 9 shallow trust followed by 2 full trust, then 8 shallow trust followed by 3 full trust, all in that revers order until you get to 10. You both need to discuss this and more options including exercises.

I believe a lot needs to be understood though. Like before you met him, what was your sexual past like. Bcs for example, someone who has slept with brick layer, several sexual drugs enhancement partners, in some cases even dogs or horses etc, should not expect her partner to match such a resume. I am just giving an instance here.

237 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by juri: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
There is the other possibility that he could be a secret homosexual, hence no sexual attraction. All everybody is even saying here is based on your narrative. Nobody had the opportunity of hearing from your husband for example. So take advice here with care.

37 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by olabrinks(f): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
I’m going to be real with you sis, you cannot find the solution you want unless you cheat on your husband. Your husband is stuck in his ways, he’s not willing to compromise or sacrifice his beliefs for your satisfaction. Let me tell you the truth my sister, most men just want to cum and sleep. All this extra gra gra is work for them, and like you said they have other things to worry about. This is how most married women feel, men especially become laid back once they are having sex with the same woman over and over again. Married woman to married woman.

My real advice to you is to satisfy yourself with your hands or a toy when you are Hot. Focus on your child and your career. Accept that you can never have it all in marriage. Your partner must lack in one department, it may be sex, finances, compassion, good looks, hygiene etc.. there’s always something. The easy thing to do is to look for that missing thing in someone else. The smart thing to do is to focus on the positives and try to enjoy your marriage the best way you can. You said you are like friends….go on adventures with him, go out clubbing, go to parties.. you will begin to overlook this missing void you’re feeling. This is feeling is temporary, good luck to you.

433 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
juri:
There is the other possibility that he could be a secret homosexual, hence no sexual attraction. All everybody is even saying here is based on your narrative. Nobody had the opportunity of hearing from your husband for example. So take advice here with care.
Pay attention abeg! She is the one complaining of absence of sexual attraction, not him. undecided

And she clearly indicates that she does indeed fantasize of having a man's touch in her life. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Geanew: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
yeah it is complicated.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Patrioticman007(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hmm under this regime any di*k raising more twice a week belongs to dem mango park & Christober Columbus group, yes I mean they are explorers & even at the point of death they will still rise.

19 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Omniman(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
sad
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Premarital sex is not good but I'll device a means to know my partner's sexual ability, I can't keep myself this long while my partner starts behaving like ops partner in marriage.I want a partner that'll be active 24hrs and will overdose me,I don't want to ever have any yeye cravings inside marriage.My story will be what can I give my partner to reduce the too much urge for sex all the time.lol

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by pickatyoubackup: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Churchill pass this one but ur husband pass will Smith.

13 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Terrier99: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hmmn
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Bari22: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sorry
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Shellsploit: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
I am a penetration tester!
Send me a DM.. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by mrkings84(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Don't think of that evil

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Should The Man Pay It? / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.