Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? (6482 Views)

Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? / Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness / What Increases And Decreases Piety? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by fortran12: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2020
mrZENographer:

What proof do you have?

My proof to you is my testimony. Jesus heals the blind, cripple, deaf/dumb, HIV, madness, cancer, diabetes, barrenness, hernia, ulcer, hunchback etc in the Lord's Chosen Ministry.

He healed a crippled muslim beggar I carried to my church who had been cripple from birth. (21 years old). He healed him.

What is your testimony and proof that you serve the living God?

Khaybar style evangelism. Attack the people so they can proclaim Mohamed as the prophet and allah as God.
If that is not enough proof i suggest you try hari Krishna
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by mrZENographer: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2020
Gartol:
I asked you a simple question why hasn't quobams been healed. You never gave me an answer?

Secondly you are talking about miracles should I tell you the greatest living miracle up to this moment? A living miracle you yourself can testify to? THE Glorious Quran.

No religion scripture, I repeat no religion scripture has remained in it's pure form for as long as 1400 years up till this moment

I don't know what a quobam is.

[The Highlighted] You are living in a big delusion.
Perhaps you don't even know the definition of "Miracle".

That Quran that plagiarized from Judaism (Old testament) and the Gospels (New testament).
If we only had the Quran, we would never know 90% of the accomplishments of Moses, the prophets and Jesus Christ.
Such a PLAGIARIZER that fake prophet was.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2020
mrZENographer:

How can you believe a prophet who did no miracles. But rather slept with many women and little girl and looted many homes?
This Jesus and his apostles did not.

By their fruits you shall know them.

The Jews actually belived Jesus is a prophet.

Matthew 16:13 "13When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? 14And they said, Some say that you are John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. 15He saith unto them, But whom say yes that I am?
brother you need to understand something. You said he did no miracles but I have given you a living miracle he brought from Allah. Miracles are not done by men they are done by God.

Prophet Muhammed (saw) brought a living miracle you are witnessing the Glorious Quran. The miracle jesus did in the bible and Quran where done by God. I challenge you to quote me one verse of the Quran where prophet Muhammed (pbuh) slept with plenty women.

According to the bible solom (pbuh) has 700 wives and 300 concubine. According to the bible Noah(pbuh) was a drunkard, according to the bible lot(pbuh) slept with is own daughters. Ain't they prophet of God? How dear you attribute such things to the messengers of Allah (swt).

Infact if you read the complete bible there is no where jesus(pbuh) said I am God or worship me. Point me a single verse if you know your bible well.

Infact if you read your bible in the book of acts chapter 2 vs 22 says;Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a MAN attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2020
mrZENographer:

That Quran that plagiarized from Judaism (Old testament) and the Gospels (New testament).
If we only had the Quran, we would never know 90% of the accomplishments of Moses, the prophets and Jesus Christ.
quobam is an artist a blind one and he is a very Good Christian. A believer
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2020
mrZENographer:

brother where does it plagiarized. Brother you are funny. If they are talking about plagiarism it should be the bible. Do you know in the complete bible the word "bible" does not exist?.

Bible is derived from a Greek word biblus which means A book of books. And even the scholars of christianity attested to it that the bible has many authors.. even the new testament was written 70 years after jesus christ (pbuh) left.

These ain't my words these are the words of your scholars.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by mrZENographer: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2020
Gartol:
brother you need to understand something. You said he did no miracles but I have given you a living miracle he brought from Allah. Miracles are not done by men they are done by God.

Prophet Muhammed (saw) brought a living miracle you are witnessing the Glorious Quran. The miracle jesus did in the bible and Quran where done by God. I challenge you to quote me one verse of the Quran where prophet Muhammed (pbuh) slept with plenty women.

According to the bible solom (pbuh) has 700 wives and 300 concubine. According to the bible Noah(pbuh) was a drunkard, according to the bible lot(pbuh) slept with is own daughters. Ain't they prophet of God? How dear you attribute such things to the messengers of Allah (swt).

Infact if you read the complete bible there is no where jesus(pbuh) said I am God or worship me. Point me a single verse if you know your bible well.

Infact if you read your bible in the book of acts chapter 2 vs 22 says;Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a MAN attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know.

How many wives did Mohammed have?

Jesus said a man should have one wife. Is Mohammed greater than Jesus to trespass the words of Jesus? Mohammed also permitted his disciples to do likewise.

Jesus never said he is God because he came to honor the Father not himself. Rather he said I am the Son of God. John 9:35-37, John 19:7

Really? Stop quoting the apostles because they strongly believed Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of God. There is an army of texts they've written in solidarity to the Sonship of Jesus.
Moreover, in that text you quoted, the disciples were telling them that Jesus had risen from the dead and demanded that the people accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.
These were the same people that crucified Jesus Christ. They did accept Jesus. (5000 people).
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2020
mrZENographer:

Jesus said a man should have one wife. Is Mohammed greater than Jesus to trespass the words of Jesus? Mohammed also permitted his disciples to do likewise.

Jesus never said he is God because he came to honor the Father not himself. Rather he said I am the Son of God. John 9:35-37, John 19:7

Really? Stop quoting the apostles because they strongly believed Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of God. There is an army of texts they've written in solidarity to the Sonship of Jesus.
Moreover, in that text you quoted, the disciples were telling them that Jesus had risen from the dead and demanded that the people accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.
These were the same people that crucified Jesus Christ. They did accept Jesus. (5000 people).
Muhammed has 4 wives. Quote me where jesus said you should marry one wife. I challenge YOU. I am quoting your scripture for you to proof to you that you are wrong.what you have to do to proof to me that I am am wrong is to point out one verse of the Quran that contradicts itself.

And you said jesus(pbuh) said he is the son of God. According to the language of the bible I agree with you. Brother do you know in the bible that Abraham was the son of God, moses was son of God, David was son of God. Bible has got son by the tongues.

Infact if you read Roman's chapter 8 verse 14 it says all those who are lead by the spirit of God are son of God.

I can see you are starting to get angry, we are having a dialogue ain't you having fun? Where did I say jesus was greater than Muhammed or vice versa. I believe in both. But I believe prophet Muhammed is the last and final messenger.

You haven't still quoted me one verse where he said he is God or we should worship him just ONE. Shebi you have read the bible
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by mrZENographer: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2020
Gartol:
brother where does it plagiarized. Brother you are funny. If they are talking about plagiarism it should be the bible. Do you know in the complete bible the word "bible" does not exist?.

Bible is derived from a Greek word biblus which means A book of books. And even the scholars of christianity attested to it that the bible has many authors.. even the new testament was written 70 years after jesus christ (pbuh) left.

These ain't my words these are the words of your scholars.

Lol, really? Just listen to yourself na? So this is your reason for discrediting the Bible?
These are not the words of a thinker.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
mrZENographer:

Lol, really? Just listen to yourself na? So this is your reason for discrediting the Bible?
These are not the words of a thinker.
I have read the bible. And i can point out hundred of contradictions from it. I have been challenging You but you have not been accepting my challenge. To proof to me that Quran is wrong point out a single verse that contradicts. Just ONE.

Can God contradict himself? Can he?
So how do you believe in a book that have gotten many contradictions
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Meedon:

If you dont repent and follow Mohammed (SAW) Ja - anama awaits you

And Al-janah will be far away from you
Did you just say, "Repent and follow Muhammad"?

How can a sinner repent only to follow another sinner?

Sunan an-Nasa'i book
36 Hadith No 21

Muhammad your Prophet had sex with a lady that is not his wife.

Sura 40:55
Your prophet was told to asked for forgiveness for his SIN

Sura 48:2 and Sura 47:19 also made such references of asking for forgiveness.

Your prophet made an attack on a settlement called "Bani al mustaliq"

He killed the men of that area and took the Women and Children of his victims.

What example exactly of your Prophet do you want us to follow?

Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Meedon: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Blasphemy against the Holy Prophet

Akpan107:

Sunan an-Nasa'i book
36 Hadith No 21

Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Akpan107:

Sunan an-Nasa'i book
36 Hadith No 21

you are quoting out of context read 3 verses before that. Allah was talking to Mohammed regarding the unbelievers. Which said 3 verses before that the people should leave idol worship. It further says on the day of judgement there won't be more forgiveness as regards those who worship idols. Them come the next verse that says they should ask for forgiveness.

Read context when reading Quran it is very important
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
Meedon:

The Banu al Mustaliq, allied to the Quraish of Mecca, were the subject to an attack by Muhammad in the month of Sha'ban of the year 626 (5 AH).[1] Muhammad had received news that the tribe was gathering together against the Muslims under the leadership of al-Harith ibn Abi Dirar. The Muslim force met the Banu Mustaliq in battle at a watering place called al-Muraysi‘ and defeated them soundly, taking the Mustaliq chief, al-Harith and others captive.

You didn't even know what the banu al mustaliq where planning you are just quoting out of context again. They wanted to attack the prophet and the muslims. So if you heard someone wants to attack you you wont defend yourself and be looking.

He heard that they were already planning attack to kill muslims so he attacked before they did. Again learn to read the whole context don't just pick out a verse
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gartol:
I have read the bible. And i can point out hundred of contradictions from it. I have been challenging You but you have not been accepting my challenge. To proof to me that Quran is wrong point out a single verse that contradicts. Just ONE.

Can God contradict himself? Can he?
So how do you believe in a book that have gotten many contradictions
I am taking up the challenge...

I will tell you that the Holy Bible has Zero Contradictions.

But rather, I will give you contradictions from the Quran.

Remember, Your god said in Sura 4:82
Allah SWT said:

أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْءَانَ  ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلٰفًا كَثِيرًا
"Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah, they would have found within it much contradiction."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 82)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

My question to you, if we find contradictions from the Quran, what will you do?

Remember, the true God can't contradict Himself.

I will also answer any questions you have from the Holy Bible.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Akpan107:
I am taking up the challenge...

I will tell you that the Holy Bible has Zero Contradictions.

But rather, I will give you contradictions from the Quran.

Remember, Your god said in Sura 4:82
Allah SWT said:

أَفَلَا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْءَانَ  ۚ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلٰفًا كَثِيرًا
"Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah, they would have found within it much contradiction."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 82)

My question to you, if we find contradictions from the Quran, what will you do?

Remember, the true God can't contradict Himself.

I will also answer any questions you have from the Holy Bible.
I so much love you brother. That's a challenge now. Allah said that don't you ponder or reflect upon the Quran? Had it been from any other person apart from Allah there would have been contradictions. The Almighty is challenging you here. What you have to do is accept the challenge and bring out a contradiction.

I have been challenging you now? Bring just one. In revelation alone I can bring out more than 10 contradictions.

Genesis 1 vs 3 said: let there be light how can there be light without the sun? I believe you are a student of science.

Furthermore genesis 1 vs 13 said: God said let there be fruits and seeds: we all know photosynthesis is responsibility for plant growth jow can seeds grow without the sun.

Furthermore the bible said the earth was created before the sun. We all know the sun is like a magnet pulling the earth as a result of this pull making the earth stable. As a result of the magnetic pull the earth revolves around the sun.

Again the bible said God created two lights the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night. As a student of science you will agree with me that moon does not have it's own light. The moon light is a reflected light. As Allah mentioned in the Quran surah 25 vs 61 that the sun is a burning lamp and the moons light is a luminous light

We all know the earth can't be in place without the sun.

I can point out more should I go on?
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gartol:
you are quoting out of context read 3 verses before that. Allah was talking to Mohammed regarding the unbelievers. Which said 3 verses before that the people should leave idol worship. It further says on the day of judgement there won't be more forgiveness as regards those who worship idols. Them come the next verse that says they should ask for forgiveness.

Read context when reading Quran it is very important
Thanks for response.
Explain Sura 40:55 to me.

Allah SWT said:

فَاصْبِرْ إِنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لِذَنۢبِكَ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ بِالْعَشِىِّ وَالْإِبْكٰرِ
"So be patient, [O Muhammad]. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth. And ask forgiveness for your sin and exalt [Allah] with praise of your Lord in the evening and the morning."
(QS. Ghafir 40: Verse 55)

Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Akpan107:
Thanks for response.

Allah SWT said:

فَاصْبِرْ إِنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لِذَنۢبِكَ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ بِالْعَشِىِّ وَالْإِبْكٰرِ
"So be patient, [O Muhammad]. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth. And ask forgiveness for your sin and exalt [Allah] with praise of your Lord in the evening and the morning."

lol brother I have answered now read the context. Read 3 verses before. So be patient oh Muhammed. 3 verses before Allah was talking about unbelievers that doesn't want to repent. He them gave moses as an example I'm the next verse. Then he said he should be patient for the word of God is true.

But if they come to terms and ask for forgiveness verily, the should ask for forgiveness of sin and praise Allah in the day and night.

In the next verse after that Allah talked about those who will argue. He is talking to the unbelievers. That's why I said read the context start from the first verse
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
Akpan107:
Thanks for response.

Allah SWT said:

Luke 18:18-20 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me GOOD? none is good, save one, that is, God.
Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

I am a student of comparative religion and I read with context. When the ruler call jesus(pbuh) Good master. And he said why call me Good? Does he mean is bad? Absolutely No. To understand the meaning of scriptures you need to read between the lines. I didn't just pick up a verse because I read the whole context.

And jesus replied him there is only one Good and that is God in heaven. And if you want to enter eternal life obey the commandments.

Then the next verse he pointed out the commandments : thou shall not steal, honour your father and mother, no adultery, etc
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Meedon:

You're simply clueless.
I was thinking you are going to challenge me base on the Hadith or Quran Sura I quoted.

If you're ready to take me, I can challenge with more facts...
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gartol:
lol brother I have answered now read the context. Read 3 verses before. So be patient oh Muhammed. 3 verses before Allah was talking about unbelievers that doesn't want to repent. He them gave moses as an example I'm the next verse. Then he said he should be patient for the word of God is true.

But if they come to terms and ask for forgiveness verily, the should ask for forgiveness of sin and praise Allah in the day and night.

In the next verse after that Allah talked about those who will argue. He is talking to the unbelievers. That's why I said read the context start from the first verse
You have actually not answered.

Kindly explain to me Sura 40:55
That's all I need.

Allah SWT said:

You not even make an attempt to answer...
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Akpan107:
You have actually not answered.

Kindly explain to me Sura 40:55
That's all I need.

Allah SWT said:

You not even make an attempt to answer...
brother I have answered your question over and over again. I told you to read the context of the surah. Allah was speaking to the unbelievers you are quoting out of context. How do you want me to explain more than this. I said in the previous verse the unbelievers refused to listen to Muhammed, so Allah warns them that they should repent for there comes a day when repentance will not be accepted. They comes this verse which said prophet should be patient. But if they repent verily Allah is merciful he would forgive.

You are the one beating around the Bush the verses before these ones are there for you to read.

And may I ask you why was jesus(Pbuh) baptized, I thought he is sinless what's the point of washing a cloth that is neat already and I pose a question in my former answer also. Why did jesus say why call me good? Does he mean he is bad? I am quoting from your scripture .
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gartol:
Luke 18:18-20 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me GOOD? none is good, save one, that is, God.
Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

I am a student of comparative religion and I read with context. When the ruler call jesus(pbuh) Good master. And he said why call me Good? Does he mean is bad? Absolutely No. To understand the meaning of scriptures you need to read between the lines. I didn't just pick up a verse because I read the whole context.

And jesus replied him there is only one Good and that is God in heaven. And if you want to enter eternal life obey the commandments.

Then the next verse he pointed out the commandments : thou shall not steal, honour your father and mother, no adultery, etc
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite
Brother, you more like deviating from what we should be talking about.

"We should be talking about contradictions"

Every human being born of a man and a woman is sinner, and none is good.

If we are to dig deeper, Your will agree with me only Christ Jesus is Holy based on Quran Sura 19.

Though I don't understand what you are trying to bring up based on Luke 18.

You can still make it more clear.
Allah SWT said:

اللَّهُ الَّذِى خَلَقَ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِى سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوٰى عَلَى الْعَرْشِ  ۖ مَا لَكُمْ مِّنْ دُونِهِۦ مِنْ وَلِىٍّ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ  ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ
"It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne. You have not besides Him any protector or any intercessor; so will you not be reminded?"
(QS. As-Sajda 32: Verse 4)

My first contradictions from the Quran is Sura 32:4.

How many days did Allah create the world?

Allah said six days, but it was not actually six days.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gartol:
brother I have answered your question over and over again. I told you to read the context of the surah. Allah was speaking to the unbelievers you are quoting out of context. How do you want me to explain more than this. I said in the previous verse the unbelievers refused to listen to Muhammed, so Allah warns them that they should repent for there comes a day when repentance will not be accepted. They comes this verse which said prophet should be patient. But if they repent verily Allah is merciful he would forgive.

You are the one beating around the Bush the verses before these ones are there for you to read.

And may I ask you why was jesus(Pbuh) baptized, I thought he is sinless what's the point of washing a cloth that is neat already and I pose a question in my former answer also. Why did jesus say why call me good? Does he mean he is bad? I am quoting from your scripture .

Please, kindly copy and paste the the question you answered me base on Sura 40:55.

Then, we can move-on on whatever questions you may have.

Thanks.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by yrex01(m): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
mrZENographer:

he Jesus(pbuh) is he a God, son of God or prophet? & is he practicing celestian, redeem, mountain of fire, Catholic or any oda churches b4 his death n did he have any churches or built any b4 his death ? pls ans that n expose your fraud religion.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Akpan107:
Please, kindly copy and paste the the question you answered me base on Sura 40:55.

Thanks.
lol brother sorry I went for prayer. But I believe we are having a dialogue. You haven't answered any of my questions o. Any not even one you are making it one sided
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Akpan107:
Brother, you more like deviating from what we should be talking about.

"We should be talking about contradictions"

Every human being born of a man and a woman is sinner, and none is good.

If we are to dig deeper, Your will agree with me only Christ Jesus is Holy based on Quran Sura 19.

Though I don't understand what you are trying to bring up based on Luke 18.

You can still make it more clear.
Allah SWT said:

اللَّهُ الَّذِى خَلَقَ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِى سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوٰى عَلَى الْعَرْشِ  ۖ مَا لَكُمْ مِّنْ دُونِهِۦ مِنْ وَلِىٍّ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ  ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ
"It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne. You have not besides Him any protector or any intercessor; so will you not be reminded?"
(QS. As-Sajda 32: Verse 4)

My first contradictions from the Quran is Sura 32:4.

How many days did Allah create the world?

Allah said six days, but it was not actually six days.
typical you I was discussing contradictions with the other brother if I can remember you quoted a verse and an hadith regarding war I answered your questions correctly. Why are you avoiding my questions? I asked why was jesus baptized you didn't answer I quoted Luke you never gave any explanation and you want me to keep answering your questions. Clarify what is on ground first before we can move on
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Akpan107:

Thanks.
how can I copy and paste when you have the whole of Quran with you. When you want to malign you removed a context and quote. Now when it comes to explanation you asking me to paste. Brother you are funny.

When I quoted Luke I explained right from the beginning of the context I didn't just pick a verse . I did that all by myself. I quoted when the man came to jesus and his reply I think you should do the same start from surah 40vs 1 to the same verse 55 and even to 60
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Meedon:

I'm still waiting for your response.
Challenge me base on every Quranic and Hadith I posted about your Prophet.

Give us an example of his act we must follow with Quranic verses or Hadith to support your claims.

Sunan an-Nasa'i book 2: Hadith No2
Your prophet had ablution from a well with dead dogs bodies, menstrual rags and other dirty things thrown into. (Can you imagine how stinky that water will be?)

Can you follow your Prophet to do that?

I'm still waiting on what we would do after we repent and follow your Prophet.

Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gartol:
how can I copy and paste when you have the whole of Quran with you. When you want to malign you removed a context and quote. Now when it comes to explanation you asking me to paste. Brother you are funny.

When I quoted Luke I explained right from the beginning of the context I didn't just pick a verse . I did that all by myself. I quoted when the man came to jesus and his reply I think you should do the same start from surah 40vs 1 to the same verse 55 and even to 60
Sorry, our argument on Sura 40:55 has nothing to do with verse 1-55 or 60.

We are talking about Sura 40:55
Allah SWT said:

The above Quranic verse says, Muhammad should ask for forgiveness for his SIN.

Not the people, but his own sin.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Akpan107:
I'm still waiting for your response.
Challenge me base on every Quranic and Hadith I posted about your Prophet.

Give us an example of his act we must follow with Quranic verses or Hadith to support your claims.

Sunan an-Nasa'i book 2: Hadith No2
Your prophet had ablution from a well with dead dogs bodies, menstrual rags and other dirty things thrown into. (Can you imagine how stinky that water will be?)

Can you follow your Prophet to do that?

I'm still waiting on what we would do after we repent and follow your Prophet.
brother I give up on your matter. Clear your mind first so that you wont get angry. Cant you read?

The hadiths are sayings and teachings of the prophet. In this context prophet Muhammed (pbuh) had an ablution from a well. So is companions ASSUMED the water was unclean. So he clarified himself telling them the water is clean.

Read between the lines it starts with IT is said that is someone is insinuating that the water is impure Then the prophet clarified that the water is pure

1 Like

Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gartol:
typical you I was discussing contradictions with the other brother if I can remember you quoted a verse and an hadith regarding war I answered your questions correctly. Why are you avoiding my questions? I asked why was jesus baptized you didn't answer I quoted Luke you never gave any explanation and you want me to keep answering your questions. Clarify what is on ground first before we can move on
Hahaha... stop trying to run faster than your shadow.

In the case of Luke 18, did said you should make more clearly, so can understand the point you're driving at,,, since we are talking about contradictions.

Asked a question, after I must have answered you, I will also asked you mine.

Remember, we are talking about contradictions.

Don't be in hurry, nobody is running, we are all here!
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Akpan107:
Sorry, our argument on Sura 40:55 has nothing to do with verse 1-55 or 60.

We are talking about Sura 40:55
Allah SWT said:

The above Quranic verse says, Muhammad should ask for forgiveness for his SIN.

Not the people, but his own sin.

lol you are just turning around in circles. Brother you haven't still answered my question. Not even an attempt WHY WAS JESUS BAPTIZED AND WHY DID JESUS SAY IN LUKE THAT HE IS NOT GOOD THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOOD. WHICH IS GOD IN HEAVEN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Difference Between The Fard And Nafilah Prayers / Why Do Muslims Not Eat Pork? / Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.