Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? (6481 Views)

Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? / Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness / What Increases And Decreases Piety? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gartol:
brother I give up on your matter. Clear your mind first so that you wont get angry. Cant you read?

The hadiths are sayings and teachings of the prophet. In this context prophet Muhammed (pbuh) had an ablution from a well. So is companions ASSUMED the water was unclean. So he clarified himself telling them the water is clean.
Sorry, I do understand the games of Muslims of "can't you read" or "you don't understand Arabic" and "you are taking it out of context" they are not new to me.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Akpan107:
Hahaha... stop trying to run faster than your shadow.

In the case of Luke 18, did said you should make more clearly, so can understand the point you're driving at,,, since we are talking about contradictions.

Asked a question, after I must have answered you, I will also asked you mine.

Remember, we are talking about contradictions.

Don't be in hurry, nobody is running, we are all here!

we are talking about contradictions, we never started with contradictions like I said you quoted an hadith and a verse in the Quran and I replied why are you dodging my questions. You ask me about a particular surah I told you to read the context and you are still relating to that particular verse. Why cant you start from the first verse if you are so sure of yourself. I challenge you

1 Like

Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Ramsak1: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
ok..we've heard you
let us hear word...pleaseee
mrZENographer:

What proof do you have?

My proof to you is my testimony. Jesus heals the blind, cripple, deaf/dumb, HIV, madness, cancer, diabetes, barrenness, hernia, ulcer, hunchback etc in the Lord's Chosen Ministry.

He healed a crippled muslim beggar I carried to my church who had been cripple from birth. (21 years old). He healed him.

What is your testimony and proof that you serve the living God?
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gartol:
lol you are just turning around in circles. Brother you haven't still answered my question. Not even an attempt WHY WAS JESUS BAPTIZED AND WHY DID JESUS SAY IN LUKE THAT HE IS NOT GOOD THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOOD. WHICH IS GOD IN HEAVEN
Jesus was baptised as a confirmation that He's the Son of God...

Matthew 3:17
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Akpan107:
Sorry, I do understand the games of Muslims of "can't you read" or "you don't understand Arabic" and "you are taking it out of context" they are not new to me.
you are the one taking it far. You can see a question mark at the end of the question before the prophet answered. I know you know your punctuation well. The question was posed to the prophet because the believe the water was unclean and he replied that the water is clean
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gartol:
we are talking about contradictions, we never started with contradictions like I said you quoted an hadith and a verse in the Quran and I replied why are you dodging my questions. You ask me about a particular surah I told you to read the context and you are still relating to that particular verse. Why cant you start from the first verse if you are so sure of yourself. I challenge you
enough said... Bring up the contradictions
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Akpan107:
Jesus was baptised as a confirmation that He's the Son of God...

Matthew 3:17
lol brother so what about those who are been baptized today? Are they son of God too? Mathew 3vs 17 said and a voice came from heaven saying this is my son. I am not talking of a voice I am talking about the words of jesus himself. Shebi you are using the KJV of the bible. Words of jesus are the ones in red letter. Infact jesus (pbuh) himself said when John wanted to baptise him thatMatthew 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. That was when John asked him why he wanted to be baptized. This is what you are suppose to give me as an answer you are quoting 3 vs 17

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite

And today Christian believes that baptism is a sign of cleansing sin. You are telling me now that it is a sign of been son of God.

I challenge you quote me one verse where jesus himself said I am God or worship me.

Ans I believed I asked you two questions what about the Luke question.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Akpan107:
enough said... Bring up the contradictions

have been challenging you now? Bring just one. In revelation alone I can bring out more than 10 contradictions.

Genesis 1 vs 3 said: let there be light how can there be light without the sun? I believe you are a student of science.

Furthermore genesis 1 vs 13 said: God said let there be fruits and seeds: we all know photosynthesis is responsibility for plant growth jow can seeds grow without the sun.

Furthermore the bible said the earth was created before the sun. We all know the sun is like a magnet pulling the earth as a result of this pull making the earth stable. As a result of the magnetic pull the earth revolves around the sun.

Again the bible said God created two lights the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night. As a student of science you will agree with me that moon does not have it's own light. The moon light is a reflected light. As Allah mentioned in the Quran surah 25 vs 61 that the sun is a burning lamp and the moons light is a luminous light

We all know the earth can't be in place without the sun.

I can point out more should I go on? That means you have not been following my post. I have posted this earlier. I was arguing with one other brother before you showed up
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Ramsak1: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
lol..E gbami fa
were you there when Allah created his creations
xoo..how many days did he used oo
Abi what is this one saying bayii
Akpan107:
Brother, you more like deviating from what we should be talking about.

"We should be talking about contradictions"

Every human being born of a man and a woman is sinner, and none is good.

If we are to dig deeper, Your will agree with me only Christ Jesus is Holy based on Quran Sura 19.

Though I don't understand what you are trying to bring up based on Luke 18.

You can still make it more clear.
Allah SWT said:

اللَّهُ الَّذِى خَلَقَ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا فِى سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوٰى عَلَى الْعَرْشِ  ۖ مَا لَكُمْ مِّنْ دُونِهِۦ مِنْ وَلِىٍّ وَلَا شَفِيعٍ  ۚ أَفَلَا تَتَذَكَّرُونَ
"It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne. You have not besides Him any protector or any intercessor; so will you not be reminded?"
(QS. As-Sajda 32: Verse 4)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

My first contradictions from the Quran is Sura 32:4.

How many days did Allah create the world?

Allah said six days, but it was not actually six days.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ramsak1:
lol..E gbami fa
lol the guy is funny just running helter skelter. I have been asking him questions he hasn't answered any. The only one he managed to answer he didn't even answer correctly. He has gone to look for a verse to malign again. He has asked more than 5 questions today and not answers any
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Basit46: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
mrZENographer:

YOUR SINS CANNOT BE FORGIVEN EXCEPT BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.

In Moses law, it is written "without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness (remission) of sins."

Y u quote me

Bad luck ,,stay far away
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
Gartol:
have been challenging you now? Bring just one. In revelation alone I can bring out more than 10 contradictions.

Genesis 1 vs 3 said: let there be light how can there be light without the sun? I believe you are a student of science.

Furthermore genesis 1 vs 13 said: God said let there be fruits and seeds: we all know photosynthesis is responsibility for plant growth jow can seeds grow without the sun.

Furthermore the bible said the earth was created before the sun. We all know the sun is like a magnet pulling the earth as a result of this pull making the earth stable. As a result of the magnetic pull the earth revolves around the sun.

Again the bible said God created two lights the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night. As a student of science you will agree with me that moon does not have it's own light. The moon light is a reflected light. As Allah mentioned in the Quran surah 25 vs 61 that the sun is a burning lamp and the moons light is a luminous light

We all know the earth can't be in place without the sun.

I can point out more should I go on? That means you have not been following my post. I have posted this earlier. I was arguing with one other brother before you showed up
Hahaha... Your are truly confused!

If a Muslim likes, he will think like an atheist, but if he like too, He can also think as one who believe in the Super Natural Power.

The light in Gen 1 v 3 was a temporary light God commanded to appear.

The light was not from the Sun, and the light remained until the forth day when God finally placed the Sun, Moon and Stars.
................................................................................

How can seed grows without the Sun

Only in the mind of a naturalistic atheist does the sun have to exist before the earth, because they believe plant life evolved from the effects of the Sun.

They believe in domino effect, and one thing lead to another thing.

But as Christian, we believe plant life was designed and created by God, and He can sustain the plant even without the sun, since God is not bound by the law of science.

The virgin birth of Jesus Christ is scientifically impossible, and has actually not tally with the law of science.

A virgin who has never known a man can't give birth according to science...

But if you think otherwise,
Your prophet in Sahih Muslim
Book 52 Hadith No 10 says;

Allah created the plant three days before he created the light (sun)

Allah created the tree on Monday and created the sun on Wednesday.

Thank God you know photosynthesis, you can explain to me how the trees grows without the Sunlight since your holy book is a book of science.

Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 12:39am On Mar 15, 2020
Akpan107:

Hahaha... Your are truly confused!

If a Muslim likes, he will think like an atheist, but if he like too, He can also think as one who believe in the Super Natural Power.

The light in Gen 1 v 3 was a temporary light God commanded to appear.

The light was not from the Sun, and the light remained until the forth day when God finally placed the Sun, Moon and Stars.
................................................................................

How can seed grows without the Sun

Only in the mind of a naturalistic atheist does the sun have to exist before the earth, because they believe plant life evolved from the effects of the Sun.

They believe in domino effect, and one thing lead to another thing.

But as Christian, we believe plant life was designed and created by God, and He can sustain the plant even without the sun, since God is not bound by the law of science.

The virgin birth of Jesus Christ is scientifically impossible, and has actually not tally with the law of science.

A virgin who has never known a man can't give birth according to science...

But if you think otherwise,
Your prophet in Sahih Muslim
Book 52 Hadith No 10 says;

Allah created the plant three days before he created the light (sun)

Allah created the tree on Monday and created the sun on Wednesday.

Thank God you know photosynthesis, you can explain to me how the trees grows without the Sunlight since your holy book is a book of science.
this was the creation of Adam in paradise you can see, Adam was created last on Friday. It was where Adam was staying before even eve was created from him. Did you see anything sun, stars or moon there?

All these happend in heaven. The hadith you are narrating is the beginning of creation. It was before Adam was chased out of paradise.

And you said I think like an atheist, lol but in Genesis the bible said that God created light and separated it from darkness and called it light and day? How can he call it night and day when the earth hasn't been formed yet? Have you seen NASA pictures and videos in space? The only reason why we have night and day is because of the suns rotation taking effect on earth.

You said the birth of jesus was impossible I agree with you, but isn't that a miracle? How was Adam created he had no father or mother too. How would you even proof to scientists that your scripture is from God?

I know God can sustain without plants without sun. But my own God is logical. How do your scripture want to prove to the scientist that God exists if everything seems illogical? No wonder atheists rubbish your scriptures.

In Islam Allah said in the Quran that the heaven and earth was created simultaneously. Just like the big bang scientist believe in today.

And you never said anything about the moon having it's own light. Is God illogical there too?

Quran speaks about water cycle
Quran speaks about creation of everything from water just like Charles Darwin said
Quran speaks about mountains been stabilizers
Quran speaks about sun revolving about it's own axis
Quran speaks about big bang theory
Quran speaks that the light of the moon is a reflected light
Quran speaks about how the baby is formed in the womb
Quran speaks about earth having a good shape
Quran speaks about plant having sexes both Male and female. All these 1400 years ago.
Peace be unto you.# take care
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Gartol:
this was the creation of Adam in paradise you can see, Adam was created last on Friday. It was where Adam was staying before even eve was created from him. Did you see anything sun, stars or moon there?

All these happend in heaven. The hadith you are narrating is the beginning of creation. It was before Adam was chased out of paradise.

And you said I think like an atheist, lol but in Genesis the bible said that God created light and separated it from darkness and called it light and day? How can he call it night and day when the earth hasn't been formed yet? Have you seen NASA pictures and videos in space? The only reason why we have night and day is because of the suns rotation taking effect on earth.

You said the birth of jesus was impossible I agree with you, but isn't that a miracle? How was Adam created he had no father or mother too. How would you even proof to scientists that your scripture is from God?

I know God can sustain without plants without sun. But my own God is logical. How do your scripture want to prove to the scientist that God exists if everything seems illogical? No wonder atheists rubbish your scriptures.

In Islam Allah said in the Quran that the heaven and earth was created simultaneously. Just like the big bang scientist believe in today.

And you never said anything about the moon having it's own light. Is God illogical there too?

Quran speaks about water cycle
Quran speaks about creation of everything from water just like Charles Darwin said
Quran speaks about mountains been stabilizers
Quran speaks about sun revolving about it's own axis
Quran speaks about big bang theory
Quran speaks that the light of the moon is a reflected light
Quran speaks about how the baby is formed in the womb
Quran speaks about earth having a good shape
Quran speaks about plant having sexes both Male and female. All these 1400 years ago.
Peace be unto you.# take care
You're becoming funny...

No time did the Hadith say all that happened was in Heaven... infact, Your Prophet said:

"Allah created the earth on Saturday, Mountains on Sunday... Trees on Monday and light on Wednesday, Animals on Thursday and Adam on Friday.

Again, Your god Allah said in Sura 41:9,10 and 12 On his sequence of creation.

Earth was the first, mountains and creatures were second and Heaven and lamp where last.
Quran Contradiction No.1

Sura 25:59, 32:4, and Sura 50:38
On the above quoted Quranic verses,
Allah your god said he created the heaven and the earth and everything inbetween them in six days (6 period )

But he contradicted himself in the following verses;
Sura 41:9
He created the earth in two days (2 period)

Sura 41:10
He created on the earth firmly set mountains over its surface... and determined it's (creatures) in four days (4 period)

Sura 41:12
He completed them as seven heaven and adorned the nearest heaven with lamp (Sun) in two days (2 period)

2+4+2 = 8 days (8 period)

Your prophet even went on to say that creation took place from Saturday to Friday.

But since according to the Hadith, Your prophet was bewitched, lets consider that of the Quran only.

Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ramsak1:
lol..E gbami fa
I wasn't there, but he sent a book that details all that, but unfortunately, I found contradictions in the book, so, I have to asked questions. I believe you will answer me.

See below for the contradiction.

Quran Contradiction No.1

Allah said he created the heaven and the earth and everything inbetween them in six days (6 period )

He created on the earth firmly set mountains over its surface... and determined it's (creatures) in four days (4 period)

He completed them as seven heaven and adorned the nearest heaven with lamp (Sun) in two days (2 period)

Allah made the challenge that we can't see contradictions in his book.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Akpan107:
You're becoming funny...

No time did the Hadith say all that happened was in Heaven... infact, Your Prophet said:

"Allah created the earth on Saturday, Mountains on Sunday... Trees on Monday and light on Wednesday, Animals on Thursday and Adam on Friday.

Again, Your god Allah said in Sura 41:9,10 and 12 On his sequence of creation.

Earth was the first, mountains and creatures were second and Heaven and lamp where last.
Quran Contradiction No.1

Allah your god said he created the heaven and the earth and everything inbetween them in six days (6 period )

Your prophet even went on to say that creation took place from Saturday to Friday.

But since according to the Hadith, Your prophet was bewitched, lets consider that of the Quran only.
brother you are not been just seriously, I believe this is a debate session. You haven't answered a single of my question.

I asked about the bible talking about the sun and the moon having it's on light. You did not even say anything about it you ask another question again.

I asked a question about Luke when a man came to jesus. You didn't answer me you said you never understood my question despite the fact that I repeated it twice.

I asked about how can there be day and night when the earth hasn't be created and the sun was in place. When we all know the rotation of the earth is what causes day and night and several other questions. You didn't answer them why?

Anytime you ask questions i answer them based on my knowledge and understanding but ever since we have been discussing you have been avoiding my questions.

But verily I will still answer your question. The Arabic word used in the hadith means clay, sand or earth. Earth does not necessarily mean the world its mean sand. Just like Earthenware(earthenware are things made from sand or clay). You can say because earthenware
are called earthenware it means the world wares lol. That's why in the previous hadith you posted they used clay and this one they use earth.

Lol you even had to look for a different translator of the hadith. Yiu are not been truthful why did you had to change hadiths lol...

Furthermore you said the hadith didn't say heaven, did it mention earth either? Again you are not been truthful. I don't know according to your scripture what it says about Adam. But in Islam Adam was created in heaven so the paradise in which he stayed he was is been described in the hadith. In other descriptions of the creation of the earth I'm the Quran no where does it say we created so so so on Saturday so so so on Sunday and so on. It clearly explains how they were created. The description the prophet was pointing out was the one in heaven.

And lastly you talked about Quran contradicting itself saying the total no of days used in creating the earth is 8 days.
The Arabic word used in the text can mean Next, moreover or simultaneously. I agree with you maybe the translator has used then instead of simultaneously (you can check Google for the Arabic word) to clear your doubts. The right word is simultaneously that is during the creation of the earth simultaneously (that means at the same time the mountains and other things are been formed.

And regarding your first question Quran doesn't believe in creation of the earth in 6 earthly days the Arabic word used is "ayam" which means 6 very long period of time. Not the ones you describe as first day this second day that I'm the bible and the bible own creation is 24hrs because it mentions night and day.

The issue of the witchcraft is a long topic. It is something related to jinns and all that. I could write a book on it. The witchercraft that was done to him by (jinns) some used jinns and some use witchcraft because its black magic. (Nevertheless what I want you to get is witchcraft
is done by jinss wether directly or by witches harnessing thier power)was intended for him to change is mind and do bad things and you can see the hadiths clarified that he didn't do anything bad. A good example of this was When jesus was in the desert fasting and the devil was disturbing him telling him to eat. He then turned away and avoided temptations.

Now brother I have answered your questions with the best of my ability I will pose my questions below and please answer them correctly don't pose questions with questions again below are my questions
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Akpan107:

I wasn't there, but he sent a book that details all that, but unfortunately, I found contradictions in the book, so, I have to asked questions. I believe you will answer me.

Quran Contradiction No.1

Allah said he created the heaven and the earth and everything inbetween them in six days (6 period )

1) Astronomy
GENESIS CHAPTER 1
THE bible said earth was created in 6 days of evening and morning. We have come to know that that's unscientific the earth we know today according to the Quran is created within 6 (ayam) which means 6 long days. Some translator even use 6 spans to make it clear.scientists say its possible agreeing with the Quran since the creation of earth is 4.5 billion years or so. Which matches with science.

2. It says light was created on the first day. And the sun and moons and stars (source of light)on the fourth day. How is that possible. You said he created a temporary light how can there be a temporary light without a source? Or light will just be light?

3. It further says in the book of Genesis that earth was created on the 3rd day, how can you have a night and day without earth?

4. Genesis chapter no 1 verse 9-13 said earth was created on the 3rd day and 14- 19 sun was created on the fourth day. I have asked this question earlier you dodge it as usual. Today science tells us that earth is part of the parent body of the sun, it cannot be in existence before the sun its unscientific.

5. Genesis chapter 1 vs 16: it says God created two lights the greater light to rule the day and the lesser to rule the night. I have asked this one earlier too you dodge it as usual. How can moon have it's own light when we know moons light is a reflected light that's unscientific

6. The bible says the world will perish at the same time said it will exist forever.
Its mentioned in the book of Hebrew chapter 1 verse 10-11 and the book of psalms chapter 102 verse 25-26: that Almighty God create the heaven and earth and they will perish. Exactly opposite is mentioned in book of ecclesiastes chapter 1 verse 4 that the earth and heaven will live forever. Contradictions

7.Bible says in job 26 verse 11 that the pillars of the heaven will tremble. We all know that the heavens have no pillar another contradiction??

8.fisrt book of Samuels chapter 2 verse 8 and book of job chapter 9 vs 6 that even the earth has got pillars Contradictions?? We all know the earth has no pillars

9. In Gospel of mark chapter no 16 verse 17 and 18.
It tells us on how to identify a true Christian beleiver. Jesus says that there would be signs for true believers and some of the signs is that in his name they will cast out devil,they shall take up serpents, they shall speak foreign tongues and if they drink deadly poison they will not die. Brother can you please take HCL acid concentrated ones and speak in foreign tongues to proof you are a true believer?

10. In the bible, genesis chapter 9 verse no 13-17 says I have put on rainbow as a sign that I will not submerged the earth in water again. Now I know you might say as the earth never been submerged in water I am not disputing that. But it says he has put up rainbow that means the rainbow never existed before. But today we know very well that rainbow is the refraction of sunlight with rain or mist. So you are telling me that there has not been any refraction taking place to cause rainbow before the great flood?. To say it is not there before Noah's time means that the law of refraction did not exist before Noah's existence??

2.MEDICINE
IN THE book of leviticus chapter 2-4 verse 49-53 gives and tells us a way of disinfecting a house from plague of leprosy. It says take two bird, kill one bird take water dip the other bird in water and sprinkle the house 7 times. Sprinkle the house with blood? To disinfect plague of leprosy?I hope you don't use this method to disinfect plague like coronavirus lol.

2.Furthermore in the book of leviticus chapter 12
verse 1-5 the bible says when a woman give birth we know she is mostly unclean yes. The bible say if it's a Male its 40 days and female 80 days which is totally wrong as what we know today. The bible should please enlighten us where it Got its own.

3.MATHEMATICS
Book of ezra chapter 2 verse 65 says. There are 200 singing men and women
And in the same context referring to the same people book of Nehemia chapter 7 vs 67 says there are 245 singing men and women. GOD does not know maths again. He cant even know the exact numbers of people singing when he has eyes everywhere?

2. It is mentioned in the second kings chapter 24 verse 8 that jehoiachin was 18 years when he began to reign in Jerusalem and he reign for 3 months and 10 days in the same bible 2 chronicles chapter 36 verse no 9 said jehoiachin was 8 years when began to reign and he reign for 3 months 10 days. God does not know the age of his creations again Contradicting hansel again.

3.1 king chapter 7 verse 26.it says Solomon has 2000 baths. The same bible says in 2 chronicles chapter 4 verse 5 it says he has 3000 baths so God contradicting again he doesn't know the no of times Solomon had baths and starts confusion by mentioning 2000 or 3000

4.it is mentioned in 1 king chapter 15 verse 33 that Asa king of judah reigned for 24 years and 2 chronicles chapter 16 verse 1 says bassa invaded judah in the 36th year of the reign of asa. How can bassa invade judah 10 years after asa's death? God cant keep records again .

Biology
Furthermore the bible says that hare chew the cud, we all know that it has been proven that hares does not have multiple stomach they only have one stomach so how can they chew the cud

Let me stop here please kindly answer to this questions judiciously because the ones I still have is more than 100 but time does not permit me to type all. And PLEASE AND PLEASE EVEN IF TOU ARE GOING TO ASK ME QUESTIONS ANSWER THESE ONES I ASKED FIRST YOU KNOW I ANSWERED YOU QUESTIONS BEFORE ASKING ANOTHER DON'T START ASKING QUESTIONS WITH QUESTIONS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THAT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE ARGUMENT.

YOU LAUGH AT MY ANSWERS OR DISCREDIE THEM. I CANT FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT THEM BUT PLEASE AT LEAST YOU TOO ANSWER AND LET YOUR ANSWERS BE REASONABLE. FONT START QUOTING BIBLE VERSE FOR ME AGAIN I HAVE ASKED MY QUESTIONS IN EACH PARAGRAPH ANSWER EACH AND EVERY ONE IN EACH PARAGRAPH TOO AND DON'T MISS OUT ANYONE.

I AM TYPING THIS IN BOLDED SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW YOUR ANSWERS ARR VERY IMPORTANT. FAILURE TO ANSWER JUST ONE OF THE QUESTIONS MEANS THIS DEBATE IS OFF. SO IF YOU CAN ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTION THEN YOU ARE FREE TO ASKE YOUR OWN QUESTIONS.

I REPEAT PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS DONT ASK QUESTIONS WITH QUESTIONS
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Ramsak1: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2020
Ok..
Thank you for your observation. As Allah(swt)
rightly said, there are no contradictions in his words only that you need to ask the people who has knowledge of his word so as to clearly understand. Allah gave that challenge some 1440 years ago and none is yet to point out any contradiction whatsoever, so my brother what you have about those verses are mere misunderstandings.
In Q41v9As recorded by Al-Bukhari. (He) created the earth in two Days, means, on Sunday and Monday.
Vs 10 Allah says, He placed therein firm mountains from above it, and He blessed it, means, He blessed it and gave it the potential to be planted with seeds and bring forth produce. And measured therein its sustenance, means, what its people need of provision and places in which to plant things and grow crops in another two days, this was on Tuesday and Wednesday, which together with the two previous days adds up to four days. in four Days equal for all those who ask. meaning, for those who want to ask about that, so that they might know.
Vs 12 Then He completed and finished their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days. means, He finished forming them as seven heavens in two more days, which were Thursday and Friday.
So your 2+4+2=8 calculation is clearly faulty thus inaccurate, as the four days include 2 days for creating the earth plain further two days for placing stuffs such as mountains water vegatation nd the likes on it and another 2 days for creating the heaven.
I hope this helps you. And you should keep looking for those contradictions in good faith of looking for the truth even as there are none, who knows as Allah guides who he wills to the truth.
Salaam.
Akpan107:

Quran Contradiction No.1

Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ramsak1:
Ok..
Thank you for your observation. As Allah(swt)
rightly said, there are no contradictions in his words only that you need to ask the people who has knowledge of his word so as to clearly understand. Allah gave that challenge some 1440 years ago and none is yet to point out any contradiction whatsoever, so my brother what you have about those verses are mere misunderstandings.
In Q41v9As recorded by Al-Bukhari. (He) created the earth in two Days, means, on Sunday and Monday.
Vs 10 Allah says, He placed therein firm mountains from above it, and He blessed it, means, He blessed it and gave it the potential to be planted with seeds and bring forth produce. And measured therein its sustenance, means, what its people need of provision and places in which to plant things and grow crops in another two days, this was on Tuesday and Wednesday, which together with the two previous days adds up to four days. in four Days equal for all those who ask. meaning, for those who want to ask about that, so that they might know.
Vs 12 Then He completed and finished their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days. means, He finished forming them as seven heavens in two more days, which were Thursday and Friday.
So your 2+4+2=8 calculation is clearly faulty thus inaccurate, as the four days include 2 days for creating the earth plain further two days for placing stuffs such as mountains water vegatation nd the likes on it and another 2 days for creating the heaven.
I hope this helps you. And you should keep looking for those contradictions in good faith of looking for the truth even as there are none, who knows as Allah guides who he wills to the truth.
Salaam.
You just ended up telling me stories...

Two days Allah created the earth

He placed, mountains, bless it and determined it's creatures in four days.

Creation of the earth and creation of things in the earth we got 6 days...
When we add the other 2 days we have 8 in total.

Your prophet went on to explain
In Sahih Muslims Book 52:10,

The days of Allah creation and what he created;

*Saturday he created clay (Earth)
*Sunday he created Mountains
*Monday he created Trees
*Tuesday created things entailing labour
*Wednesday he created light
*Thursday couse animals to spread
*Adam he created on Friday

We have already seen the list of things created in 7 days, while Heaven is missing in that list.
If we are to add the creation of heaven, we would get 8 days.

I don't think you can explain the Quran more than your Prophet.

Your god contradicted himself for saying he created the the heaven and the earth 6 DAYS

and elsewhere he said 8 DAYS.

Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gartol:

1) Astronomy
GENESIS CHAPTER 1
THE bible said earth was created in 6 days of evening and morning. We have come to know that that's unscientific the earth we know today according to the Quran is created within 6 (ayam) which means 6 long days. Some translator even use 6 spans to make it clear.scientists say its possible agreeing with the Quran since the creation of earth is 4.5 billion years or so. Which matches with science.

2. It says light was created on the first day. And the sun and moons and stars (source of light)on the fourth day. How is that possible. You said he created a temporary light how can there be a temporary light without a source? Or light will just be light?

3. It further says in the book of Genesis that earth was created on the 3rd day, how can you have a night and day without earth?

4. Genesis chapter no 1 verse 9-13 said earth was created on the 3rd day and 14- 19 sun was created on the fourth day. I have asked this question earlier you dodge it as usual. Today science tells us that earth is part of the parent body of the sun, it cannot be in existence before the sun its unscientific.

5. Genesis chapter 1 vs 16: it says God created two lights the greater light to rule the day and the lesser to rule the night. I have asked this one earlier too you dodge it as usual. How can moon have it's own light when we know moons light is a reflected light that's unscientific

6. The bible says the world will perish at the same time said it will exist forever.
Its mentioned in the book of Hebrew chapter 1 verse 10-11 and the book of psalms chapter 102 verse 25-26: that Almighty God create the heaven and earth and they will perish. Exactly opposite is mentioned in book of ecclesiastes chapter 1 verse 4 that the earth and heaven will live forever. Contradictions

7.Bible says in job 26 verse 11 that the pillars of the heaven will tremble. We all know that the heavens have no pillar another contradiction??

8.fisrt book of Samuels chapter 2 verse 8 and book of job chapter 9 vs 6 that even the earth has got pillars Contradictions?? We all know the earth has no pillars

9. In Gospel of mark chapter no 16 verse 17 and 18.
It tells us on how to identify a true Christian beleiver. Jesus says that there would be signs for true believers and some of the signs is that in his name they will cast out devil,they shall take up serpents, they shall speak foreign tongues and if they drink deadly poison they will not die. Brother can you please take HCL acid concentrated ones and speak in foreign tongues to proof you are a true believer?

10. In the bible, genesis chapter 9 verse no 13-17 says I have put on rainbow as a sign that I will not submerged the earth in water again. Now I know you might say as the earth never been submerged in water I am not disputing that. But it says he has put up rainbow that means the rainbow never existed before. But today we know very well that rainbow is the refraction of sunlight with rain or mist. So you are telling me that there has not been any refraction taking place to cause rainbow before the great flood?. To say it is not there before Noah's time means that the law of refraction did not exist before Noah's existence??

2.MEDICINE
IN THE book of leviticus chapter 2-4 verse 49-53 gives and tells us a way of disinfecting a house from plague of leprosy. It says take two bird, kill one bird take water dip the other bird in water and sprinkle the house 7 times. Sprinkle the house with blood? To disinfect plague of leprosy?I hope you don't use this method to disinfect plague like coronavirus lol.

2.Furthermore in the book of leviticus chapter 12
verse 1-5 the bible says when a woman give birth we know she is mostly unclean yes. The bible say if it's a Male its 40 days and female 80 days which is totally wrong as what we know today. The bible should please enlighten us where it Got its own.

3.MATHEMATICS
Book of ezra chapter 2 verse 65 says. There are 200 singing men and women
And in the same context referring to the same people book of Nehemia chapter 7 vs 67 says there are 245 singing men and women. GOD does not know maths again. He cant even know the exact numbers of people singing when he has eyes everywhere?

2. It is mentioned in the second kings chapter 24 verse 8 that jehoiachin was 18 years when he began to reign in Jerusalem and he reign for 3 months and 10 days in the same bible 2 chronicles chapter 36 verse no 9 said jehoiachin was 8 years when began to reign and he reign for 3 months 10 days. God does not know the age of his creations again Contradicting hansel again.

3.1 king chapter 7 verse 26.it says Solomon has 2000 baths. The same bible says in 2 chronicles chapter 4 verse 5 it says he has 3000 baths so God contradicting again he doesn't know the no of times Solomon had baths and starts confusion by mentioning 2000 or 3000

4.it is mentioned in 1 king chapter 15 verse 33 that Asa king of judah reigned for 24 years and 2 chronicles chapter 16 verse 1 says bassa invaded judah in the 36th year of the reign of asa. How can bassa invade judah 10 years after asa's death? God cant keep records again .

Biology
Furthermore the bible says that hare chew the cud, we all know that it has been proven that hares does not have multiple stomach they only have one stomach so how can they chew the cud

Let me stop here please kindly answer to this questions judiciously because the ones I still have is more than 100 but time does not permit me to type all. And PLEASE AND PLEASE EVEN IF TOU ARE GOING TO ASK ME QUESTIONS ANSWER THESE ONES I ASKED FIRST YOU KNOW I ANSWERED YOU QUESTIONS BEFORE ASKING ANOTHER DON'T START ASKING QUESTIONS WITH QUESTIONS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THAT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE ARGUMENT.

YOU LAUGH AT MY ANSWERS OR DISCREDIE THEM. I CANT FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT THEM BUT PLEASE AT LEAST YOU TOO ANSWER AND LET YOUR ANSWERS BE REASONABLE. FONT START QUOTING BIBLE VERSE FOR ME AGAIN I HAVE ASKED MY QUESTIONS IN EACH PARAGRAPH ANSWER EACH AND EVERY ONE IN EACH PARAGRAPH TOO AND DON'T MISS OUT ANYONE.

I AM TYPING THIS IN BOLDED SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW YOUR ANSWERS ARR VERY IMPORTANT. FAILURE TO ANSWER JUST ONE OF THE QUESTIONS MEANS THIS DEBATE IS OFF. SO IF YOU CAN ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTION THEN YOU ARE FREE TO ASKE YOUR OWN QUESTIONS.

I REPEAT PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS DONT ASK QUESTIONS WITH QUESTIONS

I don't have a single problem with whatever questions you may be asking me...

Only 100...?

Kindly make it 1,000.

And answer my first question earlier send to you.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Akpan107:
You just ended up telling me stories...

Two days Allah created the earth

He placed, mountains, bless it and determined it's creatures in four days.

Creation of the earth and creation of things in the earth we got 6 days...
When we add the other 2 days we have 8 in total.

Your prophet went on to explain
In Sahih Muslims Book 52:10,

The days of Allah creation and what he created;

*Saturday he created clay (Earth)
*Sunday he created Mountains
*Monday he created Trees
*Tuesday created things entailing labour
*Wednesday he created light
*Thursday couse animals to spread
*Adam he created on Friday

We have already seen the list of things created in 7 days, while Heaven is missing in that list.
If we are to add the creation of heaven, we would get 8 days.

I don't think you can explain the Quran more than your Prophet.

Your god contradicted himself for saying he created the the heaven and the earth 6 DAYS

and elsewhere he said 8 DAYS.

lol you have started putting your words in the Quran as usual. This creation prophet was talking about was in HEAVEN, the paradise where Adam stayed. I have answered your question but you still keep on repeating it.
Lol you even added haven to make 8?

And you are not been truthful why did you stop the hadith that mentioned clay, and start using the one that mentioned earth? Brother you are funny very funny. Earth in this verse mean clay or sand.

The other previous descriptions of the earth creation didn't mention days why? Because it is 6 long period of time. I knew you will still use questions to answer questions typical what you have been doing. Never have you answered any question. May God deliver you.

And the creation of heaven is clearly mentioned two days in the previous surah why are you now saying the last day will be heaven creation? You are just contradicting yourself and shooting yourself in the leg.

The hadith you are referring to I have told you several times that it was the creation of Adam in heaven. Instead of you to say you don't beleive you start your mind games again. Lol let me educate you since you want to be ignorant.

Read suratul baqarah. After Adam was created? That's Friday he was in paradise with the angels. He knew what they did not know(Angels) and God thought him many things. So God asked the angels to bow down to him in respect only ibliss(satan), i(bliss was a jinn not an angel but God honoured him because he was a good creation then, he was elevated among the Angels) not bow he said why will I bow when I was created from fire and he was created from earth(meaning clay) the word you have been twisting. So God sent him out he was casted out of paradise. If earth was where it's been referred to then where did God cast him to?

Furthermore, after the creation he was in paradise after the creation, stayed there for sometime before God made eve from his ribs.
They stayed until iblis deceived them and made them eat the forbidden fruit. It was then they were casted out to earth..

And thank God your previous hadith used clay but I don't know why you abandoned it making it seem like the once that use earth means the world. And when prophet Muhammed (saw) said light was created in heaven maybe another source of light(it didn't mention the sun) where will the light be? I am asking you where will it be?? Is it not in the heavens?? But typically you still later said so they didn't mention heaven so the last day will be use to create heaven. Lol

All your evidence are just contradicting themselves. Please learn more you haven't even learnt more about your bible sef. GOD forbid someone point out contradictions and i am not able to answer to them. Not even try. You don't have to be a scholar. Not even 1 just 1 brother. Even me sef I dey shame for you. You should really start questioning your knowledge of the bible. Imagine someone saying I am a bastard. I will prove him wrong instantly by showing him my father. Because we look just like twins. And here you are a so called Christian cant even defend his Holy book.

Dont let my words hurt you but it's a fact. And the truth must be spoken. But sorry to say you are weak seriously. With all these insults I personally hurl at you o am triggering you to answer my questions judiciously with facts and science. Even though some are not even possible. But of you don't you are a COWARD.

The description prophet Muhammed (saw) was the heavens description. The bible and Quran way of creation is different. I beleive in the bible Adam was created on earth in the garden of eden. In Islam he was created in heaven and stayed in paradise until he sinned.

But after I clearly mentioned and buttress my point you are still saying NO. Why because you don't want to accept. I have answered to all your questions . And the hadith you posted earlier clearly exposed you. Why ain't you using it again. When the word there was clay. You looked for another one which says earth.

You are not a truthful person. Typical of you. Posing questions without answering. I have asked you a lot of questions you said you don't have a problem answering them if you know you are sure if yourself why not answer them??

The earth was already in place when Adam's place was built. Where he stayed (paradise is where the prophet was describing) but as a cunning man that you are despite the fact that it is mentioned in the Quran that the heaven is created in two spans of time and adorned with the source of light you still managed to say the remaining one day is what is left of heaven. Where did the prophet say the last day was for heaven? Trying to put your words in his mouth.

So you won't still answer any questions? How can I even be sure you know your bible when you can't defend it And you call yourself a true Christian? I would rather be an atheist than see someone talk bad about my scripture and I am helpless or I am not able to defend it. You say it is the word if God and you beleive in it but you can't even defend it.

You saying you will answer my questions even If they are a 1000 you have not even answered one. You don't look like someone who is fierce sef you are weak . A weak Christian. I challenge you I repeat I challenge you defend your bible if you are truthful. All you have been doing is questioning and questioning not even a single question you have answered.

There is no point replying to your mentions again. What's the point? You are not even convincing. If jesus was this weak nobody would have listened to him. Imagine with all the allegations you cant even convince me or at least defend yourself. I guess maybe you are not sharp enough learn more and InshAllah if God keep me alive we might have this debate another time. Take Care and run away as usual

I will like to end my talk with this verse of the Quran 2 verse 79 which says woe to those who write the scriptures with thier own hand and say this is from Allah in other to exchange it for a miserable price, woe to whatever they write and woe to whatever they earn.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gartol:
lol you have started putting your words in the Quran as usual. This creation prophet was talking about was in HEAVEN, the paradise where Adam stayed. I have answered your question but you still keep on repeating it.

And you are not been truthful why did you stop the hadith that mentioned clay, and start using the one that mentioned earth? Brother you are funny very funny. Earth in this verse mean clay or sand.

The other previous descriptions of the earth creation didn't mention days why? Because it is 6 long period of time. I knew you will still use questions to answer questions typical what you have been doing. Never have you answered any question. May God deliver you.

And the creation of heaven is clearly mentioned two days in the previous surah why are you now saying the last day will be heaven creation? You are just contradicting yourself and shooting yourself in the leg.

The hadith you are referring to I have told you several times that it was the creation of Adam in heaven. Instead of you to say you don't beleive you start your mind games again. Lol let me educate you since you want to be ignorant.

Read suratul baqarah. After Adam was created? That's Friday he was in paradise with the angels. He knew what they did not know(Angels) and God thought him many things. So God asked the angels to bow down to him in respect only ibliss(satan), i(bliss was a jinn not an angel but God honoured him because he was a good creation then, he was elevated among the Angels) not bow he said why will I bow when I was created from fire and he was created from earth(meaning clay) the word you have been twisting. So God sent him out he was casted out of paradise. If earth was where it's been referred to then where did God cast him to?

Furthermore, after the creation he was in paradise after the creation, stayed there for sometime before God made eve from his ribs.
They stayed until iblis deceived them and made them eat the forbidden fruit. It was then they were casted out to earth..

And thank God your previous hadith used clay but I don't know why you abandoned it making it seem like the once that use earth means the world. And when prophet Muhammed (saw) said light was created in heaven maybe another source of light(it didn't mention the sun) where will the light be? I am asking you where will it be?? Is it not in the heavens?? But typically you still later said so they didn't mention heaven so the last day will be use to create heaven. Lol

All your evidence are just contradicting themselves. Please learn more you haven't even learnt more about your bible sef. GOD forbid someone point out contradictions and i am not able to answer to them. Not even try. You don't have to be a scholar. Not even 1 just 1 brother. Even me sef I dey shame for you. You should really start questioning your knowledge of the bible. Imagine someone saying I am a bastard. I will prove him wrong instantly by showing him my father. Because we look just like twins. And here you are a so called Christian cant even defend his Holy book.

Dont let my words hurt you but it's a fact. And the truth must be spoken. But sorry to say you are weak seriously. With all these insults I personally hurl at you o am triggering you to answer my questions judiciously with facts and science. Even though some are not even possible. But of you don't you are a COWARD.

The description prophet Muhammed (saw) was the heavens description. The bible and Quran way of creation is different. I beleive in the bible Adam was created on earth in the garden of eden. In Islam he was created in heaven and stayed in paradise until he sinned.

But after I clearly mentioned and buttress my point you are still saying NO. Why because you don't want to accept. I have answered to all your questions . And the hadith you posted earlier clearly exposed you. Why ain't you using it again. When the word there was clay. You looked for another one which says earth.

You are not a truthful person. Typical of you. Posing questions without answering. I have asked you a lot of questions you said you don't have a problem answering them if you know you are sure if yourself why not answer them??

The earth was already in place when Adam's place was built. Where he stayed (paradise is where the prophet was describing) but as a cunning man that you are despite the fact that it is mentioned in the Quran that the heaven is created in two spans of time and adorned with the source of light you still managed to say the remaining one day is what is left of heaven. Where did the prophet say the last day was for heaven? Trying to put your words in his mouth.

So you won't still answer any questions? How can I even be sure you know your bible when you can't defend it And you call yourself a true Christian? I would rather be an atheist than see someone talk bad about my scripture and I am helpless or I am not able to defend it. You say it is the word if God and you beleive in it but you can't even defend it.

You saying you will answer my questions even If they are a 1000 you have not even answered one. You don't look like someone who is fierce sef you are weak . A weak Christian. I challenge you I repeat I challenge you defend your bible if you are truthful. All you have been doing is questioning and questioning not even a single question you have answered.

There is no point replying to your mentions again. What's the point? You are not even convincing. If jesus was this weak nobody would have listened to him. Imagine with all the allegations you cant even convince me or at least defend yourself. I guess maybe you are not sharp enough learn more and InshAllah if God keep me alive we might have this debate another time. Take Care and run away as usual

I will like to end my talk with this verse of the Quran 2 verse 79 which says woe to those who write the scriptures with thier own hand and say this is from Allah in other to exchange it for a miserable price, woe to whatever they write and woe to whatever they earn.

Let me get you busted on this...

Allah said he created the Heaven and Earth in SIX days.

How then do you say Allah created the heaven only in 7days. (From Saturday to Friday).

You're even contradicting yourself, and that's a disaster for you.

Did Allah created the heaven in 7 days?

Hahaha hahaha.. whatever way you follow, you can't still escape.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Gartol(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Akpan107:

Let me get you busted on this...

Allah said he created the Heaven and Earth in SIX days.

How then do you say Allah created the heaven only in 7days. (From Saturday to Friday).

You're even contradicting yourself, and that's a disaster for you.

Did Allah created the heaven in 7 days?

Hahaha hahaha.. whatever way you follow, you can't still escape.

paradise where Adam stayed. Hahaha guy you have compression problem o. Where did I say heaven mehn run off as usual. No questions answered yet. Lol you are just sounding more funny and funny. I said the heaven and the earths were already completed. I particularly emphasis of the paradise. No questions answered yet Lol guy you no go kill person I swear .

Yiu have started putting your words in the Quran. Allah said he created heaven and earth in six days.

The hadith you posted prophet Muhammed said Allah created the paradise where Adam stayed from Saturday to Friday. Simple I dont know who is contradicting now. The heavens was there already that's why I went far as telling you about Angel's and al that. The Angel's came before men. So when Allah wanted to create Adam he made the paradise which prophet Muhammed (saw) described simple.

Even my 6 year old cousin sef no get this kind comprehension problem. I particularly emphasized and said paradise where he stayed.
Maybe your bible has got different meaning sha I no blame you

In Islam heaven means-Qiyama
Paradise means-Al jahnaa
So, Qiyama came before al-jannah. Qiyama is where Allah and the Angel's are. So when he wanted to create Adam he built jannah. Not heaven.

The jannah (paradise) is what be built from Saturday to Friday (not heaven).... it's just like building a duplex maybe you have built for 40 long years and you them decided to build a bQ. You understand now right?

Another questioning again yet no answer? You disappoint me big time guy. And you disappoint your fellows as well. No need replying you again. Because its obvious you are just dodging questions as well as twisting them. Peace abeg you are too cunning. No mention me again abeg make he no be like say na mumu I dey follow talk. I thought you were an intelligent type I swear. Goodluck in your endeavor. Dey your dey make I dey my dey
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gartol:
paradise where Adam stayed. Hahaha guy you have compression problem o. Where did I say heaven mehn run off as usual. No questions answered yet. Lol you are just sounding more funny and funny. I said the heaven and the earths were already completed. I particularly emphasis of the paradise. No questions answered yet Lol guy you no go kill person I swear .

Yiu have started putting your words in the Quran. Allah said he created heaven and earth in six days.

The hadith you posted prophet Muhammed said Allah created the paradise where Adam stayed from Saturday to Friday. Simple I dont know who is contradicting now. The heavens was there already that's why I went far as telling you about Angel's and al that. The Angel's came before men. So when Allah wanted to create Adam he made the paradise which prophet Muhammed (saw) described simple.

Even my 6 year old cousin sef no get this kind comprehension problem. I particularly emphasized and said paradise where he stayed.
Maybe your bible has got different meaning sha I no blame you

In Islam heaven means-Qiyama
Paradise means-Al jahnaa
So, Qiyama came before al-jannah. Qiyama is where Allah and the Angel's are. So when he wanted to create Adam he built jannah. Not heaven.

The jannah (paradise) is what be built from Saturday to Friday (not heaven).... it's just like building a duplex maybe you have built for 40 long years and you them decided to build a bQ. You understand now right?

Another questioning again yet no answer? You disappoint me big time guy. And you disappoint your fellows as well. No need replying you again. Because its obvious you are just dodging questions as well as twisting them. Peace abeg you are too cunning. No mention me again abeg make he no be like say na mumu I dey follow talk. I thought you were an intelligent type I swear. Goodluck in your endeavor. Dey your dey make I dey my dey
You have not answered me...

You're still not making sense since Allah said he created everything in Heaven and on Earth including Paradise in six days...

If the Hadith was talking about 7 days creation.

How did Allah say he created the heaven and the earth and everything in it in six days.

How do you come to the conclusion that, only paradise/heaven was created in 7days?

Whatever way we follow, it can't change anything.
Re: What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? by Akpan107(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
[b][/b]
Gartol:

You actually mention Heaven is the paradise where Adam lived.

You even wrote the "heaven" in capital.

Now you denied it...

Read your above statements and you will see where you said "HEAVEN THE PARADISE WHERE ADAM STAYED"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Difference Between The Fard And Nafilah Prayers / Why Do Muslims Not Eat Pork? / Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 259
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.