Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Can You Answer This Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried But Failed It! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Answer This Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried But Failed It! (6690 Views)

The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" / Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Yourself / Interview Question That Threw Me Off-balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Answer This Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried But Failed It! by rew: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2010
it's a description of a desert at night. since there are no roads in desert, no one can drive through a desert at night. since there can't be roads in desert there cant be bus stops, since there cant be bus stops, then there cant be humans sitting around aq bus stop that does not exist. since one cannot see humans in the car in desert in the night, the whole scenario never existed or took place.(08036735533)
Re: Can You Answer This Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried But Failed It! by dozee(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2010
Without thinking twice,it has 2 b d old lady.My values r still intact.Cheers!
Re: Can You Answer This Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried But Failed It! by kay4biz(f): 1:26am On Dec 31, 2010
Agbo2:

He is probably not in Nigeria which makes the recharge card useless to him as he said.
you can as well text it to my telephone number 08033919924, I will appreciate Jay bee for it.

You make a good point. It never occurred to me to check his location. I guess I thought since it's nairaland everyone should be a Nigerian. Sorry.

As for sending you the recharge card, you're not desperately in need are you? Because Jaybee wants it to be used to help someone desperately in need. A beggar according to him. I already had someone in mind before that needs it more than a lot of us but if Jaybee approves that I send it to you, then I'll do that. I'll await Jaybee's comment.
Re: Can You Answer This Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried But Failed It! by jaybee3(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2010
^^^^
You can give it to Agbo
Re: Can You Answer This Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried But Failed It! by micolisis: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2010
Give d car 2 my friend 2 take along d old lady and then stay with my perfect mate at d bus stop 2 have all d time 4 ourselve. My friend will return d car d next day.
Re: Can You Answer This Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried But Failed It! by goksonjay(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2011
why not me? 08064589899
Re: Can You Answer This Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried But Failed It! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2011
@ jay bee, i will suggest u give it to goksonjay because he attempted the question but Agbo never did. he just came in after the party and u don't expect him to be fed with the biggest meat but bone.
@Agbo, please it is not personal but the realistic thing to do.
goodday.
Re: Can You Answer This Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried But Failed It! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2011
The answer is simple, you stop imagining.
Re: Can You Answer This Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried But Failed It! by Olutala(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2011
Pls reveal the answer
Re: Can You Answer This Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried But Failed It! by ariblaze(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2011
simple actually

give your friend the car keys to take the old woman

you get down and remain with your life partner

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teaching Job In Lagos / Nysc Certificate For Returning Nigerian Expatriate / Help! Help!! Help!!! I Need A Job Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.