Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) (84437 Views)

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by thundafire: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Dey security men need to be dealt with y not hand them over to the police

1 Like

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by goaldynman(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Too much jungle justice amongst those igbos
But nobody is holy

So Benue State in now Igbos in your small mind?

You really have a psychiatric problem!!
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=jay2smart19 post=87418643][/quote] lmaoooo anybody tobari boshey soro Moran Moran asope omoluabi tansibe grin

This cover ups and packaging to make benue appear like some form of utopian place kolework.its obvious.we see it in the news everyday.its nothing hidden so carry your nonsense commot for my front before I wooze you slap grin
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by guy222: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Maybe you live outside the state if not, then your youths should stop waiting on the government for security....if not these people will wipe out the entire state and take over the land, but God forbid though.
guy if you have ever live in makurd you will understand what that guy is saying, even security personnel hide their uniform in bags when going to work, their is no day you wake up in morning without hearing or seeing someone that has been butcher like goat by rival cult groups. You will see boys numbering more than 100 looking for just one person, come and spend just one week in north bank makurdi and you will know what we are talking about.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by cookingsoul(m): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
idiots if nah herdsmen now dem go cower nd run.shiooor

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Iceyjays(m): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:
The state has people like this and herdsmen are sweeping them all out....shame!!
Odefa you have pocohontas kinda face grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:
The state has people like this and herdsmen are sweeping them all out....shame!!

oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is not right.

so disturbing, even your politicians stealing billions have never been burnt to death.

they should have handed them over to the police.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
The guns were meant for what in the first place? This is horrific
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:

My sister, the thing no tire you too??!... I have never seen such cowardice before.

The same people still fold their hands waiting on security when fellow men like themselves come to take their lands.

1 Like

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Mazikic(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
But nobody is holy
If not for this your comment would I have known that Benue is Igbo! Thanks for the info my brother.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by sapientia(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Caught at the school gate and burnt.

This is sad.

Education is dead in Nigeria.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by lastempero: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Herdsmen dey chop them raw.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chai mess up
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Toscarel: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
yet they have never carried this out on a single Fulani miscreant
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
devilmaycry:

I live within the state and i get ur point....

The problem is...are we supposed to fight with sticks and our bare hands against guns and ammonitions...

Think abt it....

Bros, I get you but hmmmmmm, well, e better make una wake up oo.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by devilmaycry: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
guy222:
guy if you have ever live in makurd you will understand what that guy is saying, even security personnel hide their uniform in bags when going to work, their is no day you wake up in morning without hearing or seeing someone that has been butcher like goat by rival cult groups. You will see boys numbering more than 100 looking for just one person, come and spend just one week in north bank makurdi and you will know what we are talking about.
Thank u bros...
I schooled at uni agric....cultism in north bank is something else,it is like a thing of joy for those guys in their numbers....talk more of Awe street and bsu environs(gyado villla ) wer gunshots is almost like a normal thing now
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Toscarel: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
But nobody is holy

you are just plain dumb and irredeemable, what has Igbo got to do with benue
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by devilmaycry: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Bros, I get you but hmmmmmm, well, e better make una wake up oo.
Lol... We dey woke...
Na our securities and Government still the sleep....
But just imagine we were given arms to fight back,same youth will use these arms to havoc evil on others....las las everything dey on God
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:

You should know that Nigerians are always active against a weaker person.

1 Like

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by AmeLonRo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by DaInferno(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
I was there grin
the cult clash go calm down for like five years
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by TUANKU(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Modified: FTC
I dedicate to the living Benue indegenes; may they wake up and fight their fight.... not to kill themselves though.
You seem pained. Are you one of those cowards that belong to a cult group?
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Fash20: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Every Nigerian is wicked... Whar the hell is this
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Omoslim26: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Mumu man

any one that replied that good for nothing slowpoke seeking cheap attention
should have his or her head checked
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by mustygboy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
kai!!! i m out of here
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by vincixpresso: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
School security sopoz put dem 4 cell, b4 handing dem ova to the police. Dem no try at all

1 Like

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
TUANKU:

You seem pained. Are you one of those cowards that belong to a cult group?

Really.... are you high on something.... do you turn your phone upside down to read or are you a herdsman?
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
They can't burn Fulani herdsmen that have been disturbing them 4 yrs now but can only show their foolishness on petty thieves.
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
OGwales:
Na wa

Na really wa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day / Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.